ecdanc said:
    JimmyV said:
    amethgr8 said:
    JimmyV said:
    TH113769 said:
    Denver 5th choice confirmed - obviously BA.  216XXX
    WOW! 
    this. on 5th choice....will there be some lost as their 1st or 2nd choice
    No one who listed a best available preference and completed the process correctly. 
    Literally laughed out loud. 
    Why?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • dorm21dorm21 Posts: 12
    madhat181 said:
    Did anyone pick Denver GA only ?  If so what time did you get your confirmation? Trying to see if early emails are GA winners
    I did GA only in Denver and havent received anything at this point. 
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    JimmyV said:
    ecdanc said:
    JimmyV said:
    amethgr8 said:
    JimmyV said:
    TH113769 said:
    Denver 5th choice confirmed - obviously BA.  216XXX
    WOW! 
    this. on 5th choice....will there be some lost as their 1st or 2nd choice
    No one who listed a best available preference and completed the process correctly. 
    Literally laughed out loud. 
    Why?
    Just a perfect deadpan response to today's board explosion. 
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,894
    Poncier said:
    What do you guys think? If they do a second leg in the fall do you think they would do a second show at MSG then?
    I would assume they'll play the NYC market, may not necessarily be MSG, could be Barclays Center in Brooklyn or another venue, but I'd think they'll return.
    I think the fall will mostly be areas they did not play in the spring. If they do the NY area again, I would guess Barclays or Prudential.  If they are not doing Fenway, you can probably guess on Philly, Hartford and Boston shows. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,928
    edited January 2020
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,928
    Poncier said:
    What do you guys think? If they do a second leg in the fall do you think they would do a second show at MSG then?
    I would assume they'll play the NYC market, may not necessarily be MSG, could be Barclays Center in Brooklyn or another venue, but I'd think they'll return.
    Wait... I thought Brooklyn wasn’t part of the city?!?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    on2legs said:
    Poncier said:
    Brooklyn, Manhattan...all just suburbs of Newark. 

• JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,402
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    Poncier said:
    Don’t forget Harlem
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    JP218404 said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    Poncier said:
    Don’t forget Harlem
    Its going to be at Nassau in the fall 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,651
    JP218404 said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    Poncier said:
    Don’t forget Harlem
    Jones Beach in November.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    JP218404 said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    Poncier said:
    Don’t forget Harlem
    Jones Beach in November.
    A test of endurance for the true fans in the cold
  • Hello! Long time member, first time poster... I whipped up a quick Google Form for folks to capture and share their entries.

Entry form: https://forms.gle/pXN3tkgecSCQ2zur8
    Spreadsheet of entries: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DMmdBuE5m6lJ3RDUII7YUxsYooa3JDSJ50a8siceWzo/edit?usp=sharing

Couple of points:
    - You'll have to submit an entry for each show you have entered for.
    - Once you have submitted an entry, it will be emailed to you so you can revise it later.
    - Also, after you have submitted an entry, it will provide you with a link to submit another one
    - The form asks for your member number. This is a required numerical field, so if you are not comfortable providing your actual number, as it seems the case usually, please enter with the last three digits as "000". For example, if your number is 123456, enter as 123000. Once there are a lot of entries, it will become beneficial to sort by this number.
    - The spreadsheet is intended for full transparency of the data, except for email address, for your privacy. The email address is necessary to send the entry to you so that you can later revise it.

Thanks, let me know if this is useful, and if you have any suggestions for improvement!
    This is awesome. I may sound dumb here, but where do you find your '10C' number? Is that the number that was sent to you because I do not see it anywhere on my profile?
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,243
    jcoudriet said:
    Hello! Long time member, first time poster... I whipped up a quick Google Form for folks to capture and share their entries.

Spreadsheet of entries: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DMmdBuE5m6lJ3RDUII7YUxsYooa3JDSJ50a8siceWzo/edit?usp=sharing

Couple of points:
    - Once you have submitted an entry, it will be emailed to you so you can revise it later.
    - Also, after you have submitted an entry, it will provide you with a link to submit another one
    - The form asks for your member number. This is a required numerical field, so if you are not comfortable providing your actual number, as it seems the case usually, please enter with the last three digits as "000". For example, if your number is 123456, enter as 123000. Once there are a lot of entries, it will become beneficial to sort by this number.
    - The spreadsheet is intended for full transparency of the data, except for email address, for your privacy. The email address is necessary to send the entry to you so that you can later revise it.

Thanks, let me know if this is useful, and if you have any suggestions for improvement!
    This is awesome. I may sound dumb here, but where do you find your '10C' number? Is that the number that was sent to you because I do not see it anywhere on my profile?
    go to "ten club--my account--membership"  its listed there

• oo712oo712 Posts: 28
    I just got Ga LA show 1
  • Just got a charge alert on my credit card now from ticketstoday. I had put in for LA GA #1 and LA GA #2
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Congrats to everyone getting tickets!

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    Now that I got confirmed for Denver, can I go back an resubmit for GA only?
  • jcoudriet said:
    Hello! Long time member, first time poster... I whipped up a quick Google Form for folks to capture and share their entries.

Couple of points:

• given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    edited January 2020
    HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT LA1 !!!
    1st choice, BA, 128xxx
    2 down, 6 to go!
    Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,301
    mpedone said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Can I still enter for msg?

Yes, but you'll end up sitting behind a pole at Fenway.
    Ok. But what are odds
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055
    edited January 2020
    jcoudriet said:

Couple of points:

You just wanted to show off 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,087
    Poncier said:
    JP218404 said:
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    Poncier said:
    Don’t forget Harlem
    Jones Beach in November.
    A test of endurance for the true fans in the cold
    Nah it's like 60 degrees in November here now. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,834
    mcgruff10 said:
    Once Toronto was done why didn’t the ticket draw for the next show auotomatically start?  Did the computer need a rest?
    It needed a rest.  It may have overloaded due too the amount of times you asked about reserve based on seniority.....😂😂
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • LA show 1 confirmed.  BA. member 498xxx
    03/20/94 - Ann Arbor
    09/22/96 - Toledo
    10/16/14 - Detroit
    09/26/21 - Dana Point
    10/01/21 - Dana Point
    10/02/21 - Dana Point
    05/06/22 - Los Angeles
    05/07/22 - Los Angeles 
    07/03/22 - Stockholm
    07/05/22 - Copenhagen
    09/08/22 - Toronto 
    09/16/22 - Nashville
    09/18/22 - St. Louis
    09/20/22 - OKC
    09/05/23 - Chicago 
    09/07/23 - Chicago 
    05/16/24 - Vegas
    05/18/24 - Vegas
  • jcoudriet said:

Couple of points:

You just wanted to show off 
    The only thing I was showing off was my ability to doctor a screen capture ;-)
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    edited January 2020
    Hmm, my brother just said he got LA2 (first pick)! Weird, I thought all LA1 would go first.
    3 down, 5 to go!
    Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Once Toronto was done why didn’t the ticket draw for the next show auotomatically start?  Did the computer need a rest?
    It needed a rest.  It may have overloaded due too the amount of times you asked about reserve based on seniority.....😂😂
    My bad on that. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    Congratulations to all of you getting shows. This is going to be epic!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    mcgruff10 said:
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    My bad on that. 
    With a number like yours I would want to make sure too. 
  • TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,234
    Just got LA1 GA only, 1st choice.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula