Options

NASHVILLE Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311
    I did 1st choice BA for Nashville & 2nd choice reserved for STL. Not really worried, at least I shouldn't be if the odds were accurate. My biggest fear is my credit card preemptively denying the sale because of potential fraud concerns. Chase has done that to me a couple of other times in the past & it's a pain in the ass.
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    Jason7192 said:
    I did 1st choice BA for Nashville & 2nd choice reserved for STL. Not really worried, at least I shouldn't be if the odds were accurate. My biggest fear is my credit card preemptively denying the sale because of potential fraud concerns. Chase has done that to me a couple of other times in the past & it's a pain in the ass.
    “If the odds were accurate”

the biggest if of all
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,400
    I thought it was concluded that only 2 people were supposedly screwed today? And it didn’t even sound like we had the whole story with them. 

Then again I definitely skimmed through all 800 some posts from today. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,022
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    Lottery results coming on Saturday!  
    As my first choice BA, not sweating this one! 
    I’m sweating everything after the pandemonium that broke out today
    Same here.  I put in for Nasville and St. Louis.  Both BA. 
    wish you the best. I did Nash 1 and STL 2 both reserved. Typically you’d think they’d both be locks, but man, after today? 

Good luck to you too.  Ya, you never know!  I had StL as my first show and Nash as my 2nd show on my entry. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Jason7192 said:
    “If the odds were accurate”

the biggest if of all
    Haha, yup. Other people's hysterics make me tend to start second guessing the whole process. I'd probably feel a lot better about it if I just stayed off the boards tomorrow, even though everything should be a lock for those choices.
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    I thought it was concluded that only 2 people were supposedly screwed today? And it didn’t even sound like we had the whole story with them. 

That’s what was initially thought, but it sounds like a ton of people are getting screwed out west. For example, a lot of people confirming they got Denver/Oakland etc with 6th priority when others with 1st/2nd got shutout (with same seat choice)

don’t shoot the messenger
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653

Yeah, that's kind of what I've seen too. Looks mostly like user error in most of these, but haven't read all of them. Still, I'm always nervous during this. Good luck to everyone and hope we can all be there
  • Options
    Crossing my fingers for everyone in here then! I will make it to that show with a 10C ticket or not. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Crossing my fingers for everyone in here then! I will make it to that show with a 10C ticket or not. 
    Lol...same here. I’ll be there come hell or high water 
  • Options
    sheenTNsheenTN Posts: 163
    edited January 2020
    Local hoping my Best Available request goes through.  For any musicians especially guitarists coming in town you MUST make some time to go to Gruhn Guitars.  It’s like a gear museum where you can actually touch and play them (be cooland ask first).  When my brother came in town  we picked on a ‘64 Gibson SJ-200 that was amazing.  When you’re done you can walk a block and have some Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.  Probably a line outside but you can order online as take out and pick up and eat.  Don’t forget to go to Grimeys record store and Third Man Records too.  
    Knoxville '98, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh 2003, Nashville 2003, Asheville 2004, Bonnaroo 2008, Columbia 2008, EV The Ryman 1&2 2009, Alpine Valley 1&2 2011, Charlotte 2013, Columbia 2016, Lexington 2016, Bonnaroo 2016
  • Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    hoping for Nashville and then St Louis.  Trying to talk hubby into taking our travel trailer and camp instead of the hotel.  Went broke with travel expenses for MT and Boston last year.  I'm mean camping in Nashville & Missouri?!  Throw it all in the camper, no bags, good food, no check in or out, it's a no brainer right...
    They don't start drawing until around noon tho?
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    maybe a Jack White or One of the Black Keys appearance?
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 888
    edited January 2020
    Anyone staying through the weekend, that wants to hang in East Nashville for a possible pub crawl, lemme know.
    Is East Nashville a descent area to stay in?
  • Options
    JC29866JC29866 Chicago Posts: 81
    Just happen to be driving from Chicago to Florida and passing through Nashville the same day of the PJ show, so I figured I should go to the show!  If I get tix, will be bringing my 6 year old son with me for his first show! He is excited about nachos and sprite!
  • Options
    Good luck to everyone today! 
  • Options

• Options
    sheenTN said:
    Local hoping my Best Available request goes through.  For any musicians especially guitarists coming in town you MUST make some time to go to Gruhn Guitars.  It’s like a gear museum where you can actually touch and play them (be cooland ask first).  When my brother came in town  we picked on a ‘64 Gibson SJ-200 that was amazing.  When you’re done you can walk a block and have some Hattie B’s Hot Chicken.  Probably a line outside but you can order online as take out and pick up and eat.  Don’t forget to go to Grimeys record store and Third Man Records too.  
    Is Hattie B’s considered the best hot chicken spot? I’ve had Big Shakes in Franklin (Cool Springs?) and I thought it was excellent. I’ve had Martins (BBQ...not hot chicken) and thought it was good, but not great. I’m yet to have Hattie B’s. 
  • Options
    JAYHBJAYHB Posts: 76
    bbiggs said:
    sheenTN said:
    Is Hattie B’s considered the best hot chicken spot? I’ve had Big Shakes in Franklin (Cool Springs?) and I thought it was excellent. I’ve had Martins (BBQ...not hot chicken) and thought it was good, but not great. I’m yet to have Hattie B’s. 
    No go to Princes. Much better
  • Options
    Is anyone getting confirmation yet?
  • Options
    JAYHB said:
    bbiggs said:
    sheenTN said:
    No go to Princes. Much better

Thanks.  Where is it? 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,585
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Just donate more money, talk about it AT the concert, etc! I already went through Raleigh. There are so many better options than hurting fans. 
    I hope it’s not a concern. ^
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    It's not my boy just got confirmed 
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    Two of my pals just got in.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    Jeez, this is stressful
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    JAYHB said:
    Jeez, this is stressful
    One chose GA only and the other Reserved only. Dollars to Donuts, they're going through those first.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    I chose RS in priority 1. Only show I can make this year
  • Options
    JAYHB said:
    Jeez, this is stressful
    One chose GA only and the other Reserved only. Dollars to Donuts, they're going through those first.
    If true, that’s sooo messed up. Great for them! Terrible to include BA though. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Anticipation is wreaking havoc on me right now.

sitting at my kid’s hockey and keep checking email. 

Just send it already, I want to watch this game. Lol!
  • Options
    Anticipation is wreaking havoc on me right now.

sitting at my kid’s hockey and keep checking email. 

Just send it already, I want to watch this game. Lol!
    Agreed, wonder how tough it will be to get verified fan tickets this year though