2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,085
    JAYHB said:
    Hey guys what’s the updates odds to get reserved seats? Are my odds good?
    Odds closed at 99% for reserved. You're good. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 520
    Nashville and St. Louis here. @dcp3y I'll message you after confirmations.
    Things were different then
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,153
    I will be there if I get the emails
    i expect.

will need 1 extra ticket if anyone has an extra. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    jjflash said:
    In for Nashville --> St. Louis :rock_on:

Butch and I will be in Nashvegas and St. Louis.  Hope we have the opportunity to get a drink together.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 894
    This will be my one and only show this leg.

Driving in from Cincinnati solo probably early morning of the show.
    Handle/post
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Looks like several off us are planning on Nashville & St. Louis! We'll have a convoy from Nashville to St Louis 🤪

• Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    JojoRice said:
    Looks like several off us are planning on Nashville & St. Louis! We'll have a convoy from Nashville to St Louis 🤪
    Are the majority of us staying in Nashville Friday night also? I only booked my hotel for Thursday because of ridiculous prices. Haven’t made a decision on Friday yet. Probably hang out in Nashville for a while since it’s not a terrible drive up to STL. 
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    JLPJLP Posts: 10
    rbhester said:
    AFJAMMER said:
    Coming from Valdosta. First time in Nashville. First PJ/Eddie show in 11 years!    
    I lived in Valdosta for ten years, now Tifton :)
    Coming from Albany 
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    Are the majority of us staying in Nashville Friday night also? I only booked my hotel for Thursday because of ridiculous prices. Haven’t made a decision on Friday yet. Probably hang out in Nashville for a while since it’s not a terrible drive up to STL. 
    I booked a hotel for Thursday night about 20 minutes north of Nashville along I-24. Then head to St Louis friday morning. 

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    lolobugg said:
    jjflash said:
    Hope see you there, man!!

Done! :sunglasses: Will PM ya in the coming weeks to coordinate. 
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    I booked a hotel for Thursday night about 20 minutes north of Nashville along I-24. Then head to St Louis friday morning. 
    Right on. Wonder if I can get checked into our hotel early enough on Friday to make it to the Cards game.
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    jjflash said:

Butch and I will be in Nashvegas and St. Louis.  Hope we have the opportunity to get a drink together.
    Heck yeah! Would love to link up with y'all again :hang_loose:
  • Options
    Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 312
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    Right on. Wonder if I can get checked into our hotel early enough on Friday to make it to the Cards game.
    Game time is 1:15 so that might be a stretch. 
  • Options
    Jason7192 said:
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    Oh shit that’s right. When I was looking at the schedule it said 2:15 but I forgot about the time difference. 
  • Options
    Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 312
    Jason7192 said:
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    Oh shit that’s right. When I was looking at the schedule it said 2:15 but I forgot about the time difference. 
    You could still probably get the hotel to hold any luggage & just check in after the game. I think I may take the family to the zoo first & then try to hit up Pappy's for some bbq. Still trying to figure out if I want to work half the day before Nashville, or just take the whole day off and start the pre-party really early. Both Nashville & STL are about 2.5 hours from home, so it's a pretty easy drive.
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    I'm planning on Nashville and St. Louis, fingers crossed for both. Saw Korn and Alice in Chains at Bridgestone last summer, so I'm definitely stoked that PJ are playing there. 
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Options
    Jason7192 said:
    Jason7192 said:
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    You could still probably get the hotel to hold any luggage & just check in after the game. I think I may take the family to the zoo first & then try to hit up Pappy's for some bbq. Still trying to figure out if I want to work half the day before Nashville, or just take the whole day off and start the pre-party really early. Both Nashville & STL are about 2.5 hours from home, so it's a pretty easy drive.

JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    I was thinking about doing the same thing. Definitely hitting up Pappys. Might do the zoo as well depending on the weather. 

• Options
    Checking in for Nashville, probably driving in that day after work and used some hotel points to score a room Thursday night.  Nashville is going to be a lively crowd, no doubt.
    4/18/03, 10/6/04, 9/11/05, 6/24/06, 6/16/08, ?
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    Anyone staying through the weekend, that wants to hang in East Nashville for a possible pub crawl, lemme know.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Not sure if I’m going yet, but is Talbots Corner a decent  area to stay? I see a lot of cheap hotels in that area. Also, is the area from Talbots Corner to arena bike friendly? Thanks.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 654
    Hi! said:
    Not sure if I’m going yet, but is Talbots Corner a decent  area to stay? I see a lot of cheap hotels in that area. Also, is the area from Talbots Corner to arena bike friendly? Thanks.
    I would steer clear of that area. it's not the best. I've got a buddy that lives about a mile or some from there and his house is nice, but the majority of that area is ghetto.
  • Options
    sjune4508sjune4508 Lombard, IL Posts: 54
    PJPAT said:
    Driving from Chicago to Nashville then to St. Louis.  Assuming that I get tickets.
    Same here.
    2003 - Alpine Valley
    2006 - Summerfest w/ Petty Night II
    2009 - United Center I
    2013 - Wrigley
    2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley I & II
    2018 - Wrigley I & II
    2022 - Hamilton, Nashville, Louisville & St. Louis
  • Options
    Lottery results coming on Saturday!  

• Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,415
    JojoRice said:
    As my first choice BA, not sweating this one! 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    I’m sweating everything after the pandemonium that broke out today
  • Options
    Bladamus MaximusBladamus Maximus Paris TN Posts: 277
    Shooting for Nashville. Had an airbnb booked for 2 weeks. 
    Can I stay with you?
    05-06-95 (EV with Mike Watt, Foo Fighters) Chicago
    07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    Same here.  I put in for Nasville and St. Louis.  Both BA. 

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    JojoRice said:
    Reading some of the other threads, it seems like some early BA picks were losing while later BA picks were winning. Hopefully those are outliers. 
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    Same here.  I put in for Nasville and St. Louis.  Both BA. 
    wish you the best. I did Nash 1 and STL 2 both reserved. Typically you’d think they’d both be locks, but man, after today?