NASHVILLE Roll Call

Comments

• jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    I’m grabbing a hotel in Brentwood for a night and taking an Uber downtown. Brentwood hotels are a fraction of the price and I get to Nashville often enough that I don’t need to be downtown, given the hotel prices. 
    I thought you were the one who posted light years ago in the rumor thread about having family in Nashville, what happened? Or am I way off?
    Good memory! You’re spot on. Problem is they live in Spring Hill which is about 45 mins south of downtown. I’m planning on pre/post-gaming a bit at the bars so I’m not going to drive and an Uber each way would be pretty rough. So I’ll stay in Brentwood Thursday since it’s closer and head down to see them on Friday. 
    Oh damn, yeah that’s a bit of a hike. 
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Flying in from Wisconsin! My wife and I have never been to Nashville and are totally pumped!
    06/29/98:Chicago, IL;10/08/00:East Troy, WI;06/18/03:Chicago, IL;06/21/03:East Troy, WI; 05/16/06:Chicago, IL;06/29/06:Milwaukee, WI;06/30/06:Milwaukee, WI;08/05/07:Chicago, IL; 08/24/09:Chicago, IL;06/28/2011:Chicago, IL (Ed Solo);07/19/13:Wrigley Field;08/22/16:Wrigley Field
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    I'm guessing that Kid Rock's joint will be playing a lot of PJ before the concert....I'm so fucking jealous
    I'll be in the Beer Sellar, playing PJ on the juke.

I like the sound of this.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • drandodrando Posts: 65
    I am coming in from NYC,  never been to Nashville.  I am staying for 5 days.  Always wanted to enjoy the town that I heard so much about.  What better way to do it is also see our favorite band at the same time.  Room is booked not cheap,  but I am using this as a vacation trip also.  Staying 2 blocks from Broadway and 8 minutes from Bridgestone.  Its going to be a blast
  • jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    drando said:
    I am coming in from NYC,  never been to Nashville.  I am staying for 5 days.  Always wanted to enjoy the town that I heard so much about.  What better way to do it is also see our favorite band at the same time.  Room is booked not cheap,  but I am using this as a vacation trip also.  Staying 2 blocks from Broadway and 8 minutes from Bridgestone.  Its going to be a blast
    Hope you enjoy the vacation. It’s a great city. 
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 164
    Heading to Nashville from Atlantic Canada, looking forward to booze bbq and the Canadians play the predators night before the concert
  • Coming from Miami 🤘
  • svenhoeksvenhoek Buford, GA Posts: 52
    PD279656 said:
    Has anyone been to Vinyl Tap? 

Seems like a really cool concept. 
    I’ve been to Vinyl Tap. We visited a couple of years ago and it was a nice spot to hang out. Not a great record selection, but it’s a cool bar with good beer. It’s definitely not downtown near the area, but worth a try if you have the time. 
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    Coming from Miami 🤘
    Same here!
  • Marcar25Marcar25 El Paso Posts: 1
    Flying in from Texas.  Should we rent a car or Uber?  Haven’t booked hotel yet. 
  • jamzbjamzb South Central Indiana Posts: 14
    Hitting Nashville > St. Louis. Then hopefully Indiana > Chicago in the fall. Safe travels to everyone!!
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    Marcar25 said:
    Flying in from Texas.  Should we rent a car or Uber?  Haven’t booked hotel yet. 
    Depends where you stay and what you want to do while there. If you don’t plan to go outside of downtown, no need for a car. 
  • BK221359BK221359 Charleston, SC Posts: 237
    alex_sc said:
    Making the drive from South Carolina (hope to, anyway, fingers crossed). I used to live in Nashville and it never takes much to pull me back...a PJ show is the perfect reason for a road trip.
    Same here...
    Pensacola, FL - 3-9-1994
    New Orleans, LA - 9-17-1995
    New Orleans, LA - 8-14-2000
    Lexington, KY - 4-26-2016
    Nashville, TN - 6-9-2016 (TMR)
    Bonnaroo - 6-11-2016
    Chicago, IL - 8-18-2018 & 8-20-2018
    Asbury Park, NJ - 9-18-2021
    Ohana Fest - 9-26-2021
    Ohana Fest Encore - 10-1-2021 & 10-2-2021
  • I’ll be there. Planning on flying in by myself from Atlanta the afternoon of the show and flying out the next morning. 
  • This will be my one and only show this leg.

Driving in from Cincinnati solo probably early morning of the show.
  • @Ray J. T. awesome got a crew coming Up 👌🖐️
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    Tennessee signs anti-LGBTQ bill.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2020/01/14/tennessee-gay-adoption-senate-passes-bill-allowing-agencies-discriminate/4465719002/

Given past precedent, it's legitimate to request the band let us know if they might cancel before we make our travel plans (too bad this didn't come up before putting in for 10C tix).
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    OnWis97 said:
    Tennessee signs anti-LGBTQ bill.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2020/01/14/tennessee-gay-adoption-senate-passes-bill-allowing-agencies-discriminate/4465719002/

Given past precedent, it's legitimate to request the band let us know if they might cancel before we make our travel plans (too bad this didn't come up before putting in for 10C tix).
    I posted this last night with same concerns. We shall see. 
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Just donate more money, talk about it AT the concert, etc! I already went through Raleigh. There are so many better options than hurting fans. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,771
    Anyone else going to the hockey game the night before? I think that’s going to be my plan. 

We're planning on it. With the Leafs playing the Devils just before the Toronto show, we're hoping to make this spring all about hockey and Pearl Jam!
    Looking forwards to heading back to Nashville. Peg Leg Porker!
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653
    mpedone said:
    Anyone else going to the hockey game the night before? I think that’s going to be my plan. 

We're planning on it. With the Leafs playing the Devils just before the Toronto show, we're hoping to make this spring all about hockey and Pearl Jam!
    Looking forwards to heading back to Nashville. Peg Leg Porker!

Peg Leg is good. Don't get down there enough. Wasn't a big fan of their ribs, but pulled pork was really good 
  • ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653
    I'm a Preds season ticket holder, so if anyone is planning on going to the Preds/Habs game on the 1st and want to meet up beforehand, let me know. Also if anyone needs help getting tix to the game let me know. I can log in and get them through my account without all the fees usually. I think there's a limit of 4 but I can always ask my ticket rep too if I can get more 
  • rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    AFJAMMER said:
    Coming from Valdosta. First time in Nashville. First PJ/Eddie show in 11 years!    
    I lived in Valdosta for ten years, now Tifton :)
  • rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    Rolling up for a long weekend from South Georgia! Stoked for this one!

• Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    @Ray J. T. awesome got a crew coming Up 👌🖐️
    Got a bit of my crew coming as well, but my buddies are coming from NC! Me and the Mrs. are the ones coming from Miami. Rooms were booked a few weeks ago thanks to Dimi's hints. Now just need to book flights. With a 99% chance of the odds on tix for Nashville and St. Louis for reserved I am very confident that everybody is going to get through the door. 
  • Joe118Joe118 Posts: 66
    Nashville then St Louis. I live in Nashville so.....
  • PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    Driving from Chicago to Nashville then to St. Louis.  Assuming that I get tickets.
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
  • JAYHBJAYHB Posts: 76
    Hey guys what’s the updates odds to get reserved seats? Are my odds good?
  • Flying in from NC, I will be in Nashville!