Options

NASHVILLE Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    I'll be there!  Coming from NH for a couple nights in Nashville.
  • Options
    SS49057SS49057 Posts: 79
    clpdot133 said:
    Local here looking for a good single ticket if anyone has any extras! Haven't seen them since they played Starwood here in 2003.
    There's a decent chance I will have an extra single ticket for 4/2 Nashville. Please DM me for details.
  • Options
    I will be in the building with the worst seats I have ever had to a PJ show. Was looking forward to PJ in Nashville but now I am not so sure. With the seats I got today I would hate to be looking tomorrow during the standard sale, can't imagine they could be any worse.

are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?

can't escape from the common rule if you hate something, don't you do it too

• Options
    vedhead19 said:
    I will be in the building with the worst seats I have ever had to a PJ show. Was looking forward to PJ in Nashville but now I am not so sure. With the seats I got today I would hate to be looking tomorrow during the standard sale, can't imagine they could be any worse.

Where are your seats? 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    vedhead19 said:

Where are your seats? 
    323. Trying to stay positive...I am in the building but damn they are bad seats.

• Options
    GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 720
    Im in! Psyched for Nashville. Coming in for 3 nights from New York. Best Available ...161xxx. Praying for GA. And staying 1.5 miles away in a super cute, affordable, AirBnB. 😁
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    Man, I'm glad my name got pulled for 10C. Nashville sold QUICK.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    I live literally a few hundred feet from the arena but was shut out for 10C or TM tickets. if anybody has an extra pair please let me know!
  • Options
    brucemid1 said:
    I live literally a few hundred feet from the arena but was shut out for 10C or TM tickets. if anybody has an extra pair please let me know!
    Surprised they havent hit StubHub yet.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
  • Options
    brucemid1 said:
    They won't. PJ joined forces with Ticketbastard to make sure there was no secondary market with the exception s of CO/NY where the laws don't allow. So if you got shut out or got complete shit seats like myself you are pretty much stuck unless you get lucky with the fan to fan.

• Options
    vedhead19 said:
    brucemid1 said:
    They won't. PJ joined forces with Ticketbastard to make sure there was no secondary market with the exception s of CO/NY where the laws don't allow. So if you got shut out or got complete shit seats like myself you are pretty much stuck unless you get lucky with the fan to fan.
    Ohhhh. Makes sense why I wasn't seeing them on there.
    Good luck on the fan to fan ticket sales for those who didn't get one!
  • Options
    brucemid1 said:

My office is a few blocks away from Bridgestone. I may walk over to the box office here in a bit (if it doesn't start raining) and ask them if there's any scoop to be had on ticket cancellations or whatnot. I'm also without a ticket.
  • Options
    clpdot133 said:
    My office is a few blocks away from Bridgestone. I may walk over to the box office here in a bit (if it doesn't start raining) and ask them if there's any scoop to be had on ticket cancellations or whatnot. I'm also without a ticket.
    Please post an update if you hear anything of interest. At this point I'm just hoping something works out through the fan-to-fan sale next month.
  • Options
    brucemid1 said:
    clpdot133 said:
    Please post an update if you hear anything of interest. At this point I'm just hoping something works out through the fan-to-fan sale next month.

Just got back to my desk from the box office. She said that if (which really means when) holds are released, that they would be available at the box office as printed tickets. They waive the fees, too. I do this quite often for shows at the arena. Get the best seats at a discount.
  • Options
    clpdot133 said:
    brucemid1 said:
    clpdot133 said:

Just got back to my desk from the box office. She said that if (which really means when) holds are released, that they would be available at the box office as printed tickets. They waive the fees, too. I do this quite often for shows at the arena. Get the best seats at a discount.
    Is she going to notify you, or do they make a post or advert about it?
  • Options
    gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 155
    edited January 2020
    Did they say where a notification of held tickets being released would be posted?
    Post edited by gobr0309 on
    Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Solo / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023
  • Options
    JR86440JR86440 Posts: 739
    brucemid1 said:
    I see more than a few shut out for Nashvile. Just curious what happened. If they were first choice, werent you pretty much guaranteed tickets?
  • Options
    I'll be there! It's my first show. Been a fan since '91 but have never managed to see them. Playing at festivals in the South has been a big reason the last several years. I don't do festivals. Anyway, big thanks to JAMOFPEARLS for giving me some solid advice about getting tickets a couple of weeks ago. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to finding out if I got GA or Reserved. 
  • Options
    JR86440 said:
    brucemid1 said:
    I see more than a few shut out for Nashvile. Just curious what happened. If they were first choice, werent you pretty much guaranteed tickets?
    I went GA or bust. Haven't seen them in 17 years and I wasn't about to chance having bad seats.

• Options
    clpdot133 said:
    brucemid1 said:
    clpdot133 said:

Is she going to notify you, or do they make a post or advert about it?

No, you have to just keep an eye on TM or LN for drops.
  • Options
    clpdot133 said:
    JR86440 said:
    brucemid1 said:
    I went GA or bust. Haven't seen them in 17 years and I wasn't about to chance having bad seats.

After seeing them at fenway, not many bad seats in arena. Those ballpark shows really suck
  • Options
    dpphotodpphoto Posts: 284
    clpdot133 said:
    brucemid1 said:
    clpdot133 said:

This is usually a few hours before showtime. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    JR86440 said:
    clpdot133 said:
    JR86440 said:
    brucemid1 said:

After seeing them at fenway, not many bad seats in arena. Those ballpark shows really suck
    I thought SafeCo was great. But I was in the pit.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I'll be there! It's my first show. Been a fan since '91 but have never managed to see them. Playing at festivals in the South has been a big reason the last several years. I don't do festivals. Anyway, big thanks to JAMOFPEARLS for giving me some solid advice about getting tickets a couple of weeks ago. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to finding out if I got GA or Reserved. 
    COREY!!!! Glad to help, brother!
  • Options
    dpphoto said:
    clpdot133 said:
    brucemid1 said:
    clpdot133 said:

This is usually a few hours before showtime. 
    The production holds usually begin to drop starting ~2 weeks out. I've done this for years at venues all over the country. If you're persistent enough it will pay off.

• Options
    JR86440 said:
    brucemid1 said:
    One would have thought so, but it didn't work out. Nashville was the only show I requested tix for too. Must be since it's the only show in the Southeast region scheduled at the moment, so it's the closest option for a lot of folks. 
  • Options
    clpdot133 said:
    brucemid1 said:
    clpdot133 said:

Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    I'll be there! It's my first show. Been a fan since '91 but have never managed to see them. Playing at festivals in the South has been a big reason the last several years. I don't do festivals. Anyway, big thanks to JAMOFPEARLS for giving me some solid advice about getting tickets a couple of weeks ago. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to finding out if I got GA or Reserved.brucemid1 said:
    JR86440 said:
    brucemid1 said:
    One would have thought so, but it didn't work out. Nashville was the only show I requested tix for too. Must be since it's the only show in the Southeast region scheduled at the moment, so it's the closest option for a lot of folks. 
    I've got a feeling if that Fall Tour happens, there's going to be some southern dates in there, like Atlanta and Nola. I've got a feeling in my bones they're going to do VooDoo Fest.
  • Options
    brucemid1 said:
    clpdot133 said:
    brucemid1 said:
    clpdot133 said:

Thanks for sharing!
    No problem! I do the same thing for shows at Ascend, too, FYI.

• Options
    brucemid1 said:
    JR86440 said:
    brucemid1 said:
    Did you try for reserved?