Options

NASHVILLE Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,868
    Put me in for a rooftop pre party!
  • Options
    Dug1200Dug1200 Chicago Posts: 188
    Does anyone know if they have reserved or GA yet and if so how?

if you’re visiting Nashville take some time and go to Cheekwood Botanical Gardens. Super cool place. 
    I put GA only 1st choice and won so that's how I know
  • Options
    drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    Update! The hubby and I will see y’all in Nashville!! My 7th and his 1st. I’m counting on it being an amazing show and an amazing night. So glad to be back on the road and heading “home” (haha, home is anywhere that my 10C peeps are!!). Let’s be the loudest crowd this leg of the tour, okay?! 

Coming from Cleveland, would you drive or bus?? We’re torn. 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:
    Put me in for a rooftop pre party!
    I hear that!!
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
  • Options
    This will be my 3rd show and my friend's first! Put in for BA but really hoping for GA. I know a lot of you guys have been asking about hotels near the airport...I live about 5 minutes from the airport and the Uber/Lyft is usually $10-15 to get downtown. Super easy and a straight shot.
  • Options
    OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,031
    FINALLY a hometown show. Haven’t played Nashville proper since 2003. Can’t wait!! 
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    tschav said:
    265xxx BA 

Thinking about touring Ryman Auditorium as well as Hatch Show Prints as we’ll be there a few extra days - anyone recommend either?

Yes to both.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Yardboy1Yardboy1 Honolulu Posts: 58
    Hey guys, looking for 1-2 10C tickets. Any help would be amazing. Thanks!
  • Options
    Since there was no Atlanta stop, we're headed to Nashville!  Where are people finding hotel rooms?  I LOVE Nashville but it's so expensive to stay there.
  • Options
    JAYHBJAYHB Posts: 76
    tschav said:
    265xxx BA 

Thinking about touring Ryman Auditorium as well as Hatch Show Prints as we’ll be there a few extra days - anyone recommend either?

Yes to both.

Random question but where do you find your Number in reference to seniority?
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,881
    SR196619 said:
    Since there was no Atlanta stop, we're headed to Nashville!  Where are people finding hotel rooms?  I LOVE Nashville but it's so expensive to stay there.

We're staying out by the airport. ~$95/night. Planning to Uber into the city.

Managed to get Preds/Habs tix today. Wife had to call the box office, as TicketMaster doesn't allow out-of-market credit cards to buy tickets (Is NH too close to Montreal? Guaranteed we will not be rooting for the Habs!).
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    Last time PJ played in Nashville (2003), Jimmy Buffett played the night before or after...can't remember. We added it to the itinerary.I'd like to say that was the drunkest weekend of my life but in hindsight it probably isn't even close. 
  • Options
    Last time PJ played in Nashville (2003), Jimmy Buffett played the night before or after...can't remember. We added it to the itinerary.I'd like to say that was the drunkest weekend of my life but in hindsight it probably isn't even close. 

Ha!   I remember that.  After the concert we ended up at a hotel close to Starwood.  The parrot heads were there partying.  We had registered for a century bike ride in Murfreesboro the next morning.  Needless to say we didn't make because we got ZERO sleep thanks to the parrot heads.  The hotel was letting them camp in the parking lot (with campers) and they partied right outside our room all night. 
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    SR196619 said:

I know what you mean.  Nashville hotel prices have become exorbitant in the last few years.  We booked at the Alexis Inn.  We stayed there one night last year.  Is it nice?  No - not even close.   Depending on your standards it is acceptable though.  We will only be there a few hours as we are only staying one night.  If you are staying longer you may want to try another hotel.  We also stay out by the airport often.  The hotels at the airport and the ones around the Alexis have shuttles back and forth to down town available for $10 each I think.  You just schedule the shuttle at the front desk of your hotel.  However, the last shuttle may be midnight or something like that.  If you miss it you have to take a cab or Uber back to the hotel. 
    Post edited by Riverrunner on
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    drummer1 said:
    Update! The hubby and I will see y’all in Nashville!! My 7th and his 1st. I’m counting on it being an amazing show and an amazing night. So glad to be back on the road and heading “home” (haha, home is anywhere that my 10C peeps are!!). Let’s be the loudest crowd this leg of the tour, okay?! 

We’re driving from Erie. Also going to STL show. 
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    drummer1 said:

We’re driving from Erie. Also going to STL show. 
    Awesome! I love a good road trip. 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
  • Options
    79XXX - headed up from the ATL with an entourage, 10 of us and then 8 more comin from BOS...lets gooooooooooooo
  • Options
    captcolacaptcola Posts: 26
    edited January 2020
    mpedone said:
    SR196619 said:

We're staying out by the airport. ~$95/night. Planning to Uber into the city.

Managed to get Preds/Habs tix today. Wife had to call the box office, as TicketMaster doesn't allow out-of-market credit cards to buy tickets (Is NH too close to Montreal? Guaranteed we will not be rooting for the Habs!).
    We’re coming from NH as well!  Was hoping to goto the game too but land too late. 
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 433
    200s actually don’t sound bad to me at all. Will definitely be up there with my 670xxxx.

Much better than my Wrigley seats for sure.
  • Options
    454XXX Ready to go.
    E Rutherford, 2006
    MSG I & II 2008
    EV United Palace 2008
    Newark 2010, MSG 1 2010
    EV Beacon 2011
    Wrigley 2013, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, SD, LA 1 & 2
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    Ed Sullivan Theater/Central Park 2015
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway 1
    RRHOF 2017
    2018 Seattle I & @, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St. Paul 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    JBob87 said:
    200s actually don’t sound bad to me at all. Will definitely be up there with my 670xxxx.

Much better than my Wrigley seats for sure.
    Yeah, I'm fine with whatever I end up with. If its GA (not likely) I'm not lining up hours before the show, like I have before. We'll be where we'll be.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    Dug1200Dug1200 Chicago Posts: 188
    JAYHB said:
    tschav said:
    265xxx BA 

Yes to both.

Random question but where do you find your Number in reference to seniority?
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/my-account/membership
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Have any of you seen or heard of the Lexus Lounge for Bridgestone?
    Looks like it will be open for the PJ Show 
    Click HERE
    Post edited by jamofpearls on
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653
    Click HERE
    I've done Lexus Lounge for Metallica and DMB. It's expensive, but worth it in my opinion. Free unlimited alcohol(beer, liqour and wine) and unlimited food. There's usually a salad bar with charcuterie section. A section with some kind of red meat(it was sliced ribeye once and beef tenderloin the other) with potatoes or some kind of side, then a section with pizza, a nacho/chili dog bar, then a section with 2 or 3 different meats(grilled/roasted chicken or pork chops or something like that) with veggies then a whole dessert section. It opens when doors open and then is open after the show for about an hour or so. No food after show usually, but still free beer. Plus a bathroom that is usually not that crowded and an entrance from the floor of the arena.

If I don't get GA, I'm thinking about doing it for the PJ show. the beer lines can get pretty crowded at times, so it's best to get 2 since they're only like 12oz glasses
  • Options
    ponytd said:
    Click HERE
    I've done Lexus Lounge for Metallica and DMB. It's expensive, but worth it in my opinion. Free unlimited alcohol(beer, liqour and wine) and unlimited food. There's usually a salad bar with charcuterie section. A section with some kind of red meat(it was sliced ribeye once and beef tenderloin the other) with potatoes or some kind of side, then a section with pizza, a nacho/chili dog bar, then a section with 2 or 3 different meats(grilled/roasted chicken or pork chops or something like that) with veggies then a whole dessert section. It opens when doors open and then is open after the show for about an hour or so. No food after show usually, but still free beer. Plus a bathroom that is usually not that crowded and an entrance from the floor of the arena.

If I don't get GA, I'm thinking about doing it for the PJ show. the beer lines can get pretty crowded at times, so it's best to get 2 since they're only like 12oz glasses
    Cool, I'm going to check it out when the verified fan sales open.
  • Options
    Those Lexus Lounge sales went FAST
  • Options
    Working on the move to Nashville, which should hopefully be final by February or March, so definitely interested in purchasing a couple of tickets if anyone has spare ones. Please and thank you.
  • Options
    Joe118Joe118 Posts: 67
    Wife and I will be there. 45XXX. We live here so that's fun. Then off to St Louis....
  • Options
    apsuhead42apsuhead42 Clarksville, TN Posts: 73
    I stayed at the Best Western Music Row in December on a Thursday night for a show. Brand new nice hotel for $89. It is $249 for Pearl Jam Thursday night on April 2nd. Wow 😳 
  • Options
    Local here looking for a good single ticket if anyone has any extras! Haven't seen them since they played Starwood here in 2003.