Options

NASHVILLE Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,350
    327xxx BA
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    500XXX BA
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    400xxx BA
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,931
    A lot of Nashville bars have rooftops that are pretty bad ass, but as most of you who have been to Nashville know, they aren't open until like 6 or 7pm on weeknights. Before I start to inquire what the cost would be to open one up early for us (say 2pm), would anyone be interested?

If so, I will get a per person cost (if applicable) and share here and then we can decide if it makes sense cost wise. Thought it could be a good time to have a rooftop PJ party in Nashville before the show.
  • Options
    Spoonman110Spoonman110 Winnipeg Posts: 348
    Coming from Winnipeg for it. Planning a Memphis/Nashville trip around it 

Fargo, ND 6/15/03 Winnipeg, MB 9/8/05 St Paul, MN 6/27/06 Chicago, IL 8/5/07 East Troy, WI 9/3/11, 9/4/11 Winnipeg, MB 9/17/11 Chicago, IL 7/19/13 St Paul, MN 10/19/14 Miami, FL 04/09/16 Tampa, FL 04/11/16 Fenway 1 & 2 08/05/16, 08/07/16Wrigley 1 & 2 08/18/18, 08/20/18Oakland 1 & 2 05/12/22, 05/13/22

• Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,777
    265xxx BA 

Thinking about touring Ryman Auditorium as well as Hatch Show Prints as we’ll be there a few extra days - anyone recommend either?
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    @lmckenney24 I’d be in for a rooftop pre-party if it comes together. Thanks for looking into this. 
  • Options
    lmckenney24 @. I would be in for rooftop pregame.

• Options
    Dug1200Dug1200 Chicago Posts: 188
    ponytd said:
    Dug1200 said:
    Been wanting to go to Nashville for awhile and what better reason to go.  Lost St Louis, but was stuck there due to hail storm couple years ago for Seattle 2... not a big fan of that city for that reason alone and ok with not going.  GA only 3rd priority because of it.

Anyone familiar with Nashville confirm or deny this article?  https://www.foodandwine.com/news/nashville-where-eat-drink-stay?xid=soc_socialflow_facebook_fw&utm_content=link&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=foodandwine_foodandwine&utm_term=1DD0DEFA-1B5A-11E9-BA2F-6CF9FCA12A29&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR0iyMdmyKK2J03E-3f4gFt6UOD2xwIOppakwPlRZ-ocwh92Z58piVUocFA

Prince's is awesome.  Never been to Rolf and Daughters, but hear good things. Been meaning to go there, but haven't made it yet. Same with Biscuit love, but I'm not much of a breakfast person. I would suggest Monell's in Germantown. they do breakfast all day, and lunch at 11. it's family style meat and 3/breakfast and really good and about $20 per person I think.
    ponytd said:
    Dug1200 said:
    Been wanting to go to Nashville for awhile and what better reason to go.  Lost St Louis, but was stuck there due to hail storm couple years ago for Seattle 2... not a big fan of that city for that reason alone and ok with not going.  GA only 3rd priority because of it.

Anyone familiar with Nashville confirm or deny this article?  https://www.foodandwine.com/news/nashville-where-eat-drink-stay?xid=soc_socialflow_facebook_fw&utm_content=link&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=foodandwine_foodandwine&utm_term=1DD0DEFA-1B5A-11E9-BA2F-6CF9FCA12A29&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR0iyMdmyKK2J03E-3f4gFt6UOD2xwIOppakwPlRZ-ocwh92Z58piVUocFA

Prince's is awesome.  Never been to Rolf and Daughters, but hear good things. Been meaning to go there, but haven't made it yet. Same with Biscuit love, but I'm not much of a breakfast person. I would suggest Monell's in Germantown. they do breakfast all day, and lunch at 11. it's family style meat and 3/breakfast and really good and about $20 per person I think.
    We like to go to 417 Union for breakfast when we're in town. Cool atmosphere and really great food and drinks.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Does anyone know if they have reserved or GA yet and if so how?

if you’re visiting Nashville take some time and go to Cheekwood Botanical Gardens. Super cool place. 
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397
    tschav said:
    265xxx BA 

Thinking about touring Ryman Auditorium as well as Hatch Show Prints as we’ll be there a few extra days - anyone recommend either?
    I was considering Hatch too
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,189
    Does anyone know if they have reserved or GA yet and if so how?

if you’re visiting Nashville take some time and go to Cheekwood Botanical Gardens. Super cool place. 
    If you put in for GA-only or Reserve-only, you know

If you put in for Best Available, you don't know
  • Options
    A lot of Nashville bars have rooftops that are pretty bad ass, but as most of you who have been to Nashville know, they aren't open until like 6 or 7pm on weeknights. Before I start to inquire what the cost would be to open one up early for us (say 2pm), would anyone be interested?

If so, I will get a per person cost (if applicable) and share here and then we can decide if it makes sense cost wise. Thought it could be a good time to have a rooftop PJ party in Nashville before the show.
    Hubby and I would be interested. 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,985
    533xxx. BA.

Might check out the Johnny Cash museum while I'm in town too. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    cmcardcmcard Posts: 81
    Wish I would've paid more attention to which 10c sections were reserved.  Oh well...we find out next week 
  • Options
    cmcard said:
    Wish I would've paid more attention to which 10c sections were reserved.  Oh well...we find out next week 
    I’m pretty sure there were seats in almost every section that wasn’t behind the stage
  • Options
    cmcard said:
    I’m pretty sure there were seats in almost every section that wasn’t behind the stage
    I am almost 100% sure there was no sections in the 300 level on the map provided. I could be wrong.
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,136

• Options
    deb1211 said:

Nice thanks! Super curious as to where my middle-high number gets me on this tour
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653

I believe Rippy's and Pancho and Lefty's rooftop bars are open all day and they are directly across from the front door of the arena. Rippy's is bigger and has a cover in case of rain, but may want to check those out. I'd probably be down for coming down, unless I get GA in which case I may line up at like 9 am lol
  • Options
    cmcardcmcard Posts: 81
    deb1211 said:

awesome   thank you!
  • Options
    I'd be down for a rooftop gathering. 
    I'd have to see if my wife's friends who are coming down from MD would be into it.
    See originally, we were already going to be in Nashville, PJ's stop just so happened to be on our first night in town. I'm supposed to be showing everyone around. But...priorities.
    So, if they can come and would want to, then I'd be in.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
  • Options
    OK, seems to be enough initial interest for the rooftop pre-party. I will get some options together and let everyone know what the cost would be to secure a spot, if any.

Keep you all posted.
  • Options
    I'd have to see if my wife's friends who are coming down from MD would be into it.
    See originally, we were already going to be in Nashville, PJ's stop just so happened to be on our first night in town. I'm supposed to be showing everyone around. But...priorities.
    Of course, family & friends welcome. 
  • Options
    greatwoods98greatwoods98 Boston Posts: 85
    Roof deck sounds great
    I’m assuming that there will be a Wishlist preparty somewhere close to the venue too
    I’m sure they are scouting locations and will announce something by mid Feb
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,881
    tschav said:
    265xxx BA 

I was considering Hatch too

Hatch is a fun little tour. Look for the PJ 2003 poster right near the door from the store into the presses (you can see it through the windows in the hall). Very cool to see the letterpress in action, and you get to make your own small print at the end. We'll probably hit it up at some point. We already booked a tour of the Ryman (missed out on it the first time we visited town).
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    Awesome!
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397
    deb1211 said:

Well my number is like 505xxx or something and honestly I am a little worried I might wind up in the 200’s with how many tickets they secured. 

Still very happy to be in the building. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 649
    93xxx Res
    coming from Milwaukee 
  • Options
    rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    I've seen shows from the 200 level at this venue and they're pretty dang good. I'd be happy with them.