Options

Oakland Roll Call 2020

Comments

• Options
    Curious what your 10c number is? 

I got 127 row 23 (same as bootlegger).  I think I recall your number is close to mine (161xxx).  

#82xxx
  • Options
    Same!  And the last night, we're even on the aisle.  #82xxx
    I love the energy of this group we have going to Oakland.  Really excited for these shows especially.

I will be sitting next to you last show if you have seats 1-2. I have 3-4. #82xxx too. =)
  • Options
    I'll be there for the Oakland shows, if someone has a GA ticket for Oakland 1, plz let me know  :)
  • Options
    Got GA for Sunday !. 113 row 22 for Saturday. I had BA for both. its exactly what I hoped for, chill Sat night in the stands, followed by night in the pit Sunday. .. Prob do the As game on Saturday, then hit the merch stands for poster and shirt, leave in car.. Im not a camper for GA, I'm fine to hang back and rock from 20-30 feet back.. 
  • Options
    BH87446BH87446 Posts: 113
    Section 102, row 12! Can’t wait to see you all there!
  • Options
    jasoncap23jasoncap23 USA Posts: 29
    Got GA for Sunday !. 113 row 22 for Saturday. I had BA for both. its exactly what I hoped for, chill Sat night in the stands, followed by night in the pit Sunday. .. Prob do the As game on Saturday, then hit the merch stands for poster and shirt, leave in car.. Im not a camper for GA, I'm fine to hang back and rock from 20-30 feet back.. 
    I’m in the same boat as you...sec 113 row 21 on Saturday Oakland 1 and GA Sunday night 2. If I recall right you had the same issues as me and were notified way too late for night 1 tickets. Looks like Sec 113 is where they put us all. Should be an awesome weekend!!
  • Options
    I’m in the same boat as you...sec 113 row 21 on Saturday Oakland 1 and GA Sunday night 2. If I recall right you had the same issues as me and were notified way too late for night 1 tickets. Looks like Sec 113 is where they put us all. Should be an awesome weekend!!
    Yes ! will be awesome, im fine with the outcome, whats your 10C number? Mine id high 675xxx, could be that too. Someone posted that they got GA for their lost order.. sorta glad I didn't - I wanted to have seats for one night. 

• Options
    DoDaFoo said:
    I’m so excited to be in the Pit for the last night of the tour. 
    Yes!!! I was lucky to be in the pit for the 2013 show and took a buddy of mine with me. Going with my dad this year though. We’ll see how night 1 goes with seats. Not sure if he would have the stamina for rail dedication for night 2 GA. If he’s not feeling it, I might try to trade GA for seats.
    already in love
  • Options
    chaspjchaspj Portlandia Posts: 59
    DoDaFoo said:
    N1 101 row 22
    N2 GA
    497xxx
    I'm happy, it's what we wanted. Decent reserved for N1 and Pit for the tour closer!

Right with you:
    N1 101 row 21
    N2 GA
    475###
    Was in the pit for N1 of Home Shows at Safeco and it was a blast. Great energy, super friendly jammers, joyful vibes. Can’t wait. 

"Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable"

Portland 2000
    Portland 2013
    Seattle I and II 2018
    Oakland I and II 2020 2022
    Nashvegas 2022
  • Options
    N1 115 Row 11
    N2 115 Row 6
    170XXX
    Would love to trade one night for GAs.
  • Options
    I will be there for both shows.... 10C# 88,xxx Have Seats.... want to trade?
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    Where are your seats?
  • Options
    DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 240
    chaspj said:
    ADoDaFoo said:
    N1 101 row 22
    N2 GA
    497xxx
    I'm happy, it's what we wanted. Decent reserved for N1 and Pit for the tour closer!

Right with you:
    N1 101 row 21
    N2 GA
    475###
    Was in the pit for N1 of Home Shows at Safeco and it was a blast. Great energy, super friendly jammers, joyful vibes. Can’t wait. 

Nice! What seat #s do you have? We’re 3 and 4. We were in the Pit N2 for the Home shows.
  • Options
    jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372
    You guys I’m so excited for this weekend! That is all 🤘🏼
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • Options
    jfconnorjrjfconnorjr Posts: 518
    edited February 2020
    KC2917 said:
    Where are your seats?
    Night 1 Sec 116 Row 9.
    Night 2 Sec 127 Row 8 
    Post edited by jfconnorjr on
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 826
    Oakland 1 - Section C Row 2

(On the floor, 2nd row behind GA)

Anyone interested in a trade?
  • Options
    Have Oakland night 1 section f 
    trying to trade for Baltimore 
    message me interested 
    Little Tremors
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    So the letter sections are behind GA? I got Section A and there’s a seat and row number so I assume it is.   Just double checking.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    jasoncap23jasoncap23 USA Posts: 29
    Yes ! will be awesome, im fine with the outcome, whats your 10C number? Mine id high 675xxx, could be that too. Someone posted that they got GA for their lost order.. sorta glad I didn't - I wanted to have seats for one night. 

Yea I’m not complaining about my seats. My number is 656xxx
  • Options
    vedpunk said:
    Oakland 1 - Section C Row 2

(On the floor, 2nd row behind GA)

Anyone interested in a trade?
    Id trade you for 113 row 21 .. 
  • Options
    Oakland 1 Sec. C Row 7
    Oakland 2 Sec. C Row 1

We are really fortunate to get weekend shows at the end of the first leg. Hoping they make another NorCal stop (Golden 1 Center - Sacramento) on the fall leg when they swing back up to Portland and Seattle
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    Night 1 Sec 115 row 14, stoked! 10c #184xxx

Mariners game Sunday!
  • Options
    ct200117ct200117 Posts: 14
    edited February 2020
    flying into The 'Town from Portland for both nights. got 119 one night (have xtra tic fyi) and 110 the next. 10c #528xxx
    Post edited by ct200117 on
  • Options
    peacepeace Posts: 55
    Driving from Bakersfield to Oakland on the night of the 18th  to meet my friends. I'll probably arrive while all you jammers are at the show. Family obligations prevent me from attending N1. Look forward to hearing about N1. 
  • Options
    gerald605 said:
    Oakland 1 Sec. C Row 7
    Oakland 2 Sec. C Row 1

We are really fortunate to get weekend shows at the end of the first leg. Hoping they make another NorCal stop (Golden 1 Center - Sacramento) on the fall leg when they swing back up to Portland and Seattle
    It would be awesome if they came back through Sac. First time since ‘98! A show I’m still kicking myself for missing. Though I think that would be very wishful thinking. Especially if Eddie still harbors a grudge against the city for not giving him the Kings back in 2013. It would make my life easier, driving down from Lincoln!
    already in love
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,408
    edited February 2020
    N1  single sec 114 ....anyone with a GA or a floor (maybe) want to swap? 
    Post edited by gotthebottle on
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,901

Mariners game Sunday!
    Wrong. It's an Athletics game!  ;)
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372

Mariners game Sunday!
    Wrong. It's an Athletics game!  ;)
    Lets all take over the RF bleachers!
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • Options
    N1: sec. 110.  row 3.                                             N2: sec. 113.  row 5.    glad2 get2 be in there!
  • Options
    DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 240
    The rest of the seats behind the stage for Oak N2 are now available.