Options

How to prioritze GA over Seated - is this possible?

124»

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    edited January 2020
    GA is Best Available.  

If you don't want GA, you shouldn't put in for that.   If you prefer reserved, don't put in GA.
    Simple and yet I guarantee we will see people complaining they got GA and did not want it. Putting in for GA does not help your odds period. If you want reserved only put in reserved by itself. Only way to better your odds is if you were GA or bust in the past is to now out in reserved as a back up. 
  • Options
    GA is Best Available.  

If you don't want GA, you shouldn't put in for that.   If you prefer reserved, don't put in GA.
    Thank you!  If selecting "GA only" has the exact same chances as pulling GA via selecting "Best Available", then Best Available makes perfect sense.  I have found all other details and information listed extremely well via TM/10C...only this specific item I can't seem to find anywhere, outside of NewfieintheUSA posting that they received a response confirming that Best Available chooses GA first.  I think it's fair that my OCD has kicked in for this!  Lol.  Thanks again for your response! 
  • Options
    MH351MH351 Posts: 8
    Got a confirmation from Ticketmaster email about my tickets to Nashville.  However, on the www.pearljam.com website, it says, under the MY TICKETS section, I HAVE NOT ENTERED ANY TICKET DRAWINGS.  What do I need to do?

• Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    MH351 said:
    Got a confirmation from Ticketmaster email about my tickets to Nashville.  However, on the www.pearljam.com website, it says, under the MY TICKETS section, I HAVE NOT ENTERED ANY TICKET DRAWINGS.  What do I need to do?

Nothing.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,141
    My friend and I are trying for Oakland.   We're both fan club members, so he went best available night 2 (he doesn't have much seniority, and I did the same for night 1.  I hope we get GA for at least one of the nights.  It's hard to judge because it's a new system.   The old system.. I think it mildly understated the GA percentage, because people do choose GA (or now best available) in later rounds.  Hopefully it's the same with this one.  

I'm also hoping the picking system doesn't do something crazy, like draw a name, fill all their requests, then move onto the next.  Hopefully it pretty much works like old ten club one, and does prioritize ga for people that chose best available.   We really wanted to go GA or bust, but there's no way we travel and don't go to both.  It created the scenario where we went 1 for 2 then had to rely on TM for the 2nd show.   We're hoping splitting the shows with our memberships, and going best available at least gets us one pair of GA.   Ideally if we get in reserved for one night it's on my membership and not his.