Options

Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

Comments

• Options
    Oakland 4/19 released row row - Section 115 for $1500 towards vitalogy.  I imagine that's out of most price ranges but wanted to let it be known here in case someone can afford or use as a write off.  I'm still looking for GA Oakland.
  • Options
    elloryellory Burlington Posts: 21
    just listed 2 tix for yyz show, section 104. should go live soon
  • Options
    they are live and still there
  • Options
    LC143298LC143298 Toronto Posts: 4
    I have my tickets, but I'm still looking for better seats. Does anyone know if the Ticketmaster's website has an auto-refresh system or do I need to keep pressing F5?
  • Options
    Have Phoenix pair, looking for a single Denver GA. Hit me up if anyone has a trade!
  • Options
    if anyone is selling seating area for Ottawa, please message me
  • Options
    luvspearljamluvspearljam NY, NY Posts: 207
    Random shot in the dark, I'm a NY'er living in NYC, looking for 1 to MSG. Can be there in little to no notice to buy your extra ticket if you have someone back out or just an extra to sell.  Can also be a tour guide :)
  • Options
    Just put two singles for Hamilton March 24 up on the fan exchange. They are side of stage Section 207 aisle seats (Seat 1 for both) in Row 5 and 6 which just happens to be above the section entrance so Row 5 has nothing in front of it...should also work nicely as a pair even though TM system won't display them as a pair.

• Options
    Die hard desperately looking for 2 tix to Baltimore.  Please help.
  • Options
    I have a quick question for the community. Bringing some young fans for their first show in StL and they are extremely excited. However, our tickets are behind the stage. I’m assuming it’s a 360 stage but am concerned about how much we will be able to see and enjoy. Does anyone have an idea or experience with this?
  • Options
    ST66483ST66483 Posts: 687
    edited March 2020
    Experience behind the stage tends to vary, if down low the views can be great.  If high up sometimes you can be obstructed by the lighting rigs.  There’s been a few threads on this, like the one below.

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/284864/behind-the-stage-seats#latest

Enjoy the show!
  • Options
    Just listed my 2 up for San Diego....hopefully someone here can get them.
  • Options
    skads_187skads_187 Posts: 11
    Everyone I will be putting floor seating area for sale for the Ottawa show  FLRC Row 17 Seats 11-12
  • Options
    k63wilsonk63wilson Posts: 16
    Hi, Debbie Downer here, think any chance that the MSG show gets postponed/cancelled b/c of coronavirus?
  • Options
    KevBoKevBo Posts: 1
    Anybody want to send the good vibes my way for some Nashville tickets? Newbie here looking to see the guys for the second time  =)
  • Options
    Odle31Odle31 Posts: 1
    Hey guys! Going to the Quebec City show and have 2 tickets in GA. Needed one more if anyone is willing to sell it I'd happily take it off your hands!
  • Options
    JK94896JK94896 Posts: 8

Have an unusual trade to propose. Looking for one Quebec City GA ticket to join my two brothers up front. Will trade you one Baltimore (3/28) GA ticket. We walk in together to both shows. This is 100% legit; have been a 10C member for 18 years and I’m not looking to get kicked out for something dumb!

I’m only looking for QC GA. Not looking at any other options for trades. Thanks and let me know if you’re interested.

Also- who’s stoked that these shows (and the new album) are THIS MONTH?!? Looking forward to rocking in the free world with you all!

• Options
    alynettalynett Posts: 2
    Just listed two for Toronto. Ticketmaster said they'll go live soon. Good Luck!

• Options
    I need an extra ticket for the GA floor in phoenix Gila Arena. My ex is actually letting my daughter come with me to the show unfortunately I only ordered 1 ticket on the fan presale and can't find another floor ticket. I really would love to turn her onto pearl jam live since she's only 14 maybe show her real music. Please someone help me with a way to get a extra floor ticket. Any thoughts an email me at donmateo76@yahoo.con
  • Options
    can i ask your opinion on seats please guys? which do you think are "better": behind the stage a bit to the side but only a few rows up? or lower bowl, toward the back of the stadium just before it curves, same amount of rows up. i SO am grateful for either but can am struggling to decide. i have never sat behind the stage and the last show they did in Toronto, they played to the back quite a bit if i remember correctly.
  • Options
    mbart11mbart11 Posts: 3
    I'm looking for 1 GA ticket for either of the LA shows if anyone needs to let one go and wants to give a fellow TC member a heads up before you list on Ticketmaster. I blanked on the lottery=(
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    ellory said:
    can i ask your opinion on seats please guys? which do you think are "better": behind the stage a bit to the side but only a few rows up? or lower bowl, toward the back of the stadium just before it curves, same amount of rows up. i SO am grateful for either but can am struggling to decide. i have never sat behind the stage and the last show they did in Toronto, they played to the back quite a bit if i remember correctly.
    Behind stage
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    CostanzaCostanza Posts: 23
    I'm still in the market to buy 1 ticket for either or both Oakland GA. I can offer rides and great food in line and cover your ticket as well. Very few posts from people needing to unload tickets this time around. I'll keep putting it out there. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    Kevinman said:
    ellory said:
    Behind stage
    thank you :-)
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    Still searching for 1 MSG anywhere in building. thank you in advance
  • Options
    djonesdjones Posts: 1
    Feeling like the chance this Tour is cancelled based on Coronoavirus is now over 50%. Hope to god I’m wrong.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    done with my two request i hope to get lucky ...
    wooohoo!
    hellllllooooooooo jose!  what 2 shows?
    i'm just hitting up MSG - so definitely hope i get my 10c seats.  hope to seeya buddy, it's been FAR too long!
    Baltimore only for me , enjoy the show ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    skads_187skads_187 Posts: 11
    Just listed 2 in the lower section, 103 for the Ottawa show.
  • Options
    MS52945MS52945 Posts: 43
    ISO two GA for either Oakland show. I have two San Diego GA for trade. 
  • Options
    steven1385steven1385 Toronto Posts: 8
    In Toronto Sec 310 row 13 or Left floor row 6. What would you guys do?