Options

Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

Comments

• Options
    kasedoug said:
    Costanza said:
    Can someone link the fan to fan site?  I'm trying to go to the Oakland shows (I live 8 miles away).  
    Ticketmaster doesn't list any.  Does that mean there aren't any?  Thanks so much!
    It is right on the Ticketmaster pages for those shows. There are fan-to-fan tickets available for 4/18 and still standard tickets available for 4/19, both in the upper level behind the stage right now.
    So just that I understand this, I went to the Ottawa show, I have tickets, but want to change them, if I dont see any blue dots available that means no fan 2 fan has put one up for sale im assuming? Did this start yesterday and maybe i missed an opportunity? So basically if i find something, i can buy then sell mine Im assuming is the idea here. Note: there is tickets from ticketmaster still available behind the stage.
  • Options
    I’m a Ten C member, lost both chances for tickets, MSG & Baltimore...Stub Hub a few minutes ago...
    Crazy... 
  • Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 705
    pwill007 said:
    I’m a Ten C member, lost both chances for tickets, MSG & Baltimore...Stub Hub a few minutes ago...
    Crazy... 
    A lot of us are feeling the same way!! Just brutal.
  • Options
    Tough hitting the button & getting slapped with "another fan got your tix"...happened over & over again for MSG & Baltimore...I've been clicking tix for MSG randomly for days hoping (praying) for something to open up!! Had 99% next to both of my ticket requests & got neither, now floor tickets for MSG are nearing 10K+  A crime....
  • Options
    MSG and Baltimore did not have 99% odds.  But it doesn’t mean there is anything good about this situation.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options

• Options
    Well, the 99% seemed re-assuring @ the time  B)
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,231
    gutted
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    pwill007 said:

It’s the Please Note that’s relevant.  Closing Ga odds for those shows was significantly lower.  Someone once posted what it was.  Single digits as I recall for MSG and maybe in the 1/10 range for Bal.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    I get it, it was early on...same tickets now, GA for MSG- via StubH 🤬🤬

• Options
    PJ+TM=🤯 

• Options
    I’m with you there.  It’s over the top.

• Options
    MauiMaui Posts: 9
    I'm looking for tix to the Toronto or Hamilton show so if your going to post some on the fan to fan exchange I would really appreciate it if you message me beforehand so I have a shot at getting them.
  • Options
    So sitting in nosebleed seats inside MSG & having a few beers will cost around $1500 bucks for the night...  Last I checked, 45’s stellar economy hasn’t trickled down to the average Joe, that would leave a great many PJ fans looking in from the outside, isn’t that the very thing they were trying to avoid? 🤔That said, I need to tix to East Coast venue, MSG or Baltimore 🙏🤞🙏A private message before listing might be the only way to score tix- 
  • Options
    CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    pwill007 said:
    Tough hitting the button & getting slapped with "another fan got your tix"...happened over & over again for MSG & Baltimore...I've been clicking tix for MSG randomly for days hoping (praying) for something to open up!! Had 99% next to both of my ticket requests & got neither, now floor tickets for MSG are nearing 10K+  A crime....
    Sorry mate but the odds at the time of your request mean nothing.  The only odds that counted were those when the lottery window closed 57% reserved and only 19% GA for MSG if my memory serves me correctly.
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    skads_187 said:
    kasedoug said:
    Costanza said:
    Can someone link the fan to fan site?  I'm trying to go to the Oakland shows (I live 8 miles away).  
    Ticketmaster doesn't list any.  Does that mean there aren't any?  Thanks so much!
    It is right on the Ticketmaster pages for those shows. There are fan-to-fan tickets available for 4/18 and still standard tickets available for 4/19, both in the upper level behind the stage right now.
    So just that I understand this, I went to the Ottawa show, I have tickets, but want to change them, if I dont see any blue dots available that means no fan 2 fan has put one up for sale im assuming? Did this start yesterday and maybe i missed an opportunity? So basically if i find something, i can buy then sell mine Im assuming is the idea here. Note: there is tickets from ticketmaster still available behind the stage.
    I think the fan-to fan tickets actually appear as pink - if there is anything available it will show up. You may have to try for several days, several times a day and just see if you are lucky, I think tickets are grabbed up pretty quickly, at least for the fully sold out shows.

Also, I read that some US people were having trouble selling their Canada tickets (not sure if you are from the US or not, but something to look into if you are).

I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    skads_187skads_187 Posts: 11
    edited February 2020
    -Buru- said:
    skads_187 said:
    kasedoug said:
    Costanza said:
    I think the fan-to fan tickets actually appear as pink - if there is anything available it will show up. You may have to try for several days, several times a day and just see if you are lucky, I think tickets are grabbed up pretty quickly, at least for the fully sold out shows.

Also, I read that some US people were having trouble selling their Canada tickets (not sure if you are from the US or not, but something to look into if you are).

Thanks , ok so look for Pink, Im in Canada, sadly they dont come to Montreal anymore for some reason. Ill keep looking, I have to imagine it would be a safe bet to sell mine after at face value.

Edit: I see some pink ones behind the stage written fan 2 fan. Any idea if im looking at the map and tickets become available will they instantly show up or a page refresh is needed?
    Post edited by skads_187 on
  • Options
    MauiMaui Posts: 9
    So I tried to purchase a couple tickets to the Hamilton show yesterday. It kept telling me "unable to process". I was using my credit card. Later in the day I attempted to buy again using my debit visa and again got the same messages. I check my accounts later and ticketmaster has charged me $307.50 twice on my credit card and twice from my bank account for a total of over $1200 and yet I have no tickets. The credit card isn't a huge deal but ticketmaster will not reverse the charges from my bank account so most of my paycheque is gone and I'm broke for the next week and my bank says it will take up to 55 days for a claim to get my money back.

I've appalled and I'm done forever with the corrupt ticketmaster organization. I guess I won't be seeing PJ this tour or any future one should they continue to use ticketmaster. Very sad and very angry. :(:anguished:

• Options
    elloryellory Burlington Posts: 21
    edited February 2020
    Maui said:
    I'm looking for tix to the Toronto or Hamilton show so if your going to post some on the fan to fan exchange I would really appreciate it if you message me beforehand so I have a shot at getting them.

Post edited by ellory on
  • Options
    Just a heads up....selling 2 for San Diego as we cannot make the show....
  • Options
    c0mputerx said:
    when are these going up? can we coordinate? 

• Options
    I have two Oak Night 1 tix..willing to trade for Baltimore. 
  • Options
    Anyone interested in trading a Toronto FLR C Row 5 for a Toronto GA? 
  • Options
    LC143298LC143298 Toronto Posts: 4
    What is GA?

• Options
    ST66483ST66483 Posts: 687
    General admission 
  • Options
    I'm a longtime die-hard who's looking to keep my MSG streak alive. I caught them there in '03 (made it on the Garden DVD!), '08, '10, and '16. I'm looking for just one ticket for myself for the 3/30 show. Please DM if you can help. Thanks, Peace and Love. 
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    I received GA tickets for the OKC show. However, my tickets have a seat and section number.   I’m a little confused on why that happened.  Is GA separated into different sections?  Thanks for the help guys.  
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,742
    JK226469 said:
    I received GA tickets for the OKC show. However, my tickets have a seat and section number.   I’m a little confused on why that happened.  Is GA separated into different sections?  Thanks for the help guys.  
    No GA is GA. The numbers are just for their end to keep track of them all. Congrats!
  • Options
    Thanks for the answer.  Much appreciated. 
  • Options
    rafesykes said:
    c0mputerx said:
    when are these going up? can we coordinate? 

We can, I guess I need a US debit account to sell fan to fan....I'm in Canada and can't make it down. working on getting a US account.