Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

12627283032

Comments

  • Just throwing out the possibility with the upcoming Fan Exchange, but if anyone has a ticket or two to DENVER, I'd love to buy tickets.  I'm just outside of Denver, and lucked out completely during all of the other sales.  Just hoping to go to the show in my backyard and appealing to the wider fan base, because Stub Hub's just bonkers.
  • jimcsotjimcsot Western MassachusettsPosts: 33
    The term “lucked out” in this content would mean you scored tickets. 
  • GrandmaGrandma Posts: 252
    Grandma said:
    Good grief. I clicked the 'claim my tickets' for San Diego and they came up right away. For the 2 LA shows I've now been waiting over 10 minutes on the 'Hold Tight' screen ( 2 devices ). Anyone get thru on LA? And I MAY have 1 extra for 1 of the shows....my husband only wanted to see them once so I had to put in for 2 tickets for all 3 and hit the jackpot!! At face to 10 club of course...and yes I wanted all 3 for me :)

    Update: 45 minutes later I have all 3 shows : Viejas Secton E, Forum Section F 1 night and G the other. Was hoping for 1 GA but I'm a happy girl! I don't know how I won all 3 and feel for the rest of you - I've been shut out before.
    If it’s San Diego; I’d love to be your plus 1. I’ll cover ticket costs and drinks :)
    It will be LA. But it's not that far a drive ;) 
  • does anyone know if other shows will start being sold on stubhub or the like after the fan 2 fan exchange?
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden StatePosts: 2,695
    does anyone know if other shows will start being sold on stubhub or the like after the fan 2 fan exchange?
    Only the MSG and Denver shows will be listed on StubHub because of state laws with transferability of tickets. For the rest of the shows, you will have to rely on the fan-to-fan exchange.
  • Grandma said:
    Grandma said:
    Good grief. I clicked the 'claim my tickets' for San Diego and they came up right away. For the 2 LA shows I've now been waiting over 10 minutes on the 'Hold Tight' screen ( 2 devices ). Anyone get thru on LA? And I MAY have 1 extra for 1 of the shows....my husband only wanted to see them once so I had to put in for 2 tickets for all 3 and hit the jackpot!! At face to 10 club of course...and yes I wanted all 3 for me :)

    Update: 45 minutes later I have all 3 shows : Viejas Secton E, Forum Section F 1 night and G the other. Was hoping for 1 GA but I'm a happy girl! I don't know how I won all 3 and feel for the rest of you - I've been shut out before.
    If it’s San Diego; I’d love to be your plus 1. I’ll cover ticket costs and drinks :)
    It will be LA. But it's not that far a drive ;) 
    Already have tix to LA. Thanks though! 
  • CostanzaCostanza Posts: 14
    When does the fan exchange start?  How do we access?  Link?
    Thanks!
  • JRaikenJRaiken Posts: 3
    Also wondering when this starts tmw? Thx!
    PJ!!
  • mp0213mp0213 Posts: 15
    May as well put it out there. If anyone has a pair for msg 3/30, I'd be happy to take em off your hands. I'll even throw in a few beers as a gesture of appreciation 
  • Does anyone know how or where the fan to fan sale will be done/located?
  • djt1204djt1204 Posts: 2
    Has anyone been able to buy fan to fan tickets yet?
  • G-FuryG-Fury Posts: 53
    So is the fan exchange just basically the same as buying normal tickets? Just go to ticketmaster and the city you want to see them in? Or is there some other place you have to go to get tickets?
  • gwalmsgwalms Posts: 13
    I might as well ask also, where do I find the fan exchange?
  • jsilsbyjsilsby Posts: 4
    Not sure why I expected otherwise but f2f is crap show just like every other step in the process. Had tix in cart ready to check at least 5 times so far only to get to the dreaded “another fan has beat you to the tickets”
  • LS25120LS25120 Posts: 24
    jsilsby said:
    Not sure why I expected otherwise but f2f is crap show just like every other step in the process. Had tix in cart ready to check at least 5 times so far only to get to the dreaded “another fan has beat you to the tickets”
    Same thing just happened to me! I'm so sad.
  • Casi007Casi007 Posts: 7
    ISO any level ticket for Baltimore 
  • Casi007Casi007 Posts: 7
    How does the exchange work? 
  • Yes, please! How does the f2f work? I’ve got 2 for STL and want them to go to someone.
  • Yes, please! How does the f2f work? I’ve got 2 for STL and want them to go to someone.
    I have a buyer for the St. Louis tickets! We are coming from KC, I already have two but he missed out.
  • I need 2 for Nashville got shut out in fan club lottery.  Let me know if anyone has anything thank you
  • Does anyone have 2 tickets to St. Louis? 
    Kansas City 1998, Kansas City 2000, EV- Santa Cruz 2008, EV- Berkeley #1 2008, EV- Berkeley #2 2008, Outside Lands 2009, Seattle #2 2009, Portland 2009, LA #3 2009, LA #4 2009, SD 2009, KC 2010, STL 2010, CBUS 2010, Indy 2010, Cle 2010, Buffalo 2010, Boston 2010, Newark 2010, MSG 1 2010, MSG 2 2010, PJ20 1 2011, PJ20 2 2011, Midtown 2012, Worcester 1 2013, Worcester 2 2013, OKC 2013, STL 2014, Tulsa 2014, Lincoln 2014.
  • mp0213mp0213 Posts: 15
    Need a pair for MSG,will throw in a few beers on top of face for your kindness. Never been shutout before through FC, need to be there
  • mp0213mp0213 Posts: 15
    ecdanc said:
    jsdoia said:
    My luck for seeing them during this North American leg is running low.  Zero luck via Ten Club and the pre-sales.  If someone cannot attend NYC...I'd love to be considered.  Looking for 2 tickets, but will take just 1.  Assuming will need to be done via Fan Exchange.  Stoked for those who scored tickets.  Hail, hail those lucky ones.  Lastly...support Single Podcast Theory.  The Brad's do a great job feeding us with weekly PJ content.
    There is no Fan Exchange for NYC 
    Why is there no fan exchange for MSG?
  • Catmeyer71Catmeyer71 The desert by way of the C-bus.Posts: 28
    mp0213 said:
    ecdanc said:
    jsdoia said:
    My luck for seeing them during this North American leg is running low.  Zero luck via Ten Club and the pre-sales.  If someone cannot attend NYC...I'd love to be considered.  Looking for 2 tickets, but will take just 1.  Assuming will need to be done via Fan Exchange.  Stoked for those who scored tickets.  Hail, hail those lucky ones.  Lastly...support Single Podcast Theory.  The Brad's do a great job feeding us with weekly PJ content.
    There is no Fan Exchange for NYC 
    Why is there no fan exchange for MSG?
    I believe there is some law that forbids the state of NY, and one other, from doing the exchange.  Sorry don't know specifics but it just seems super unfair! 
    "...An undertow of futures laid to waste, embraced..." - Sad
    Columbus:  November 1991 "Get into this shit before Billy gets out here." - Ed  
    Cincy:  March 1992
    Columbus:  March 1992
    Cleveland:  July 1992 (Mudslides at Blossom) 
    Pittsburgh:  August 1992
    ------->Adulted for a while and didn't like it.
    Columbus:  August 2000
    Columbus:  June 2003
    -------->Parent stuff
    Phoenix:  November 2013
    St. Paul:  October 2014
    Seattle (1):  August 2018 
    Phoenix April 2020 (Ticket insanity)
  • Catmeyer71Catmeyer71 The desert by way of the C-bus.Posts: 28
    I found this terrific photo of my son back in 2012 (he's 17 now) in his tee.  He and I switch years now on the Analog t-shirt so the 2020 deer shirt is his this go around.  I'm bummed he can't come to the Phoenix show with me :(
    "...An undertow of futures laid to waste, embraced..." - Sad
    Columbus:  November 1991 "Get into this shit before Billy gets out here." - Ed  
    Cincy:  March 1992
    Columbus:  March 1992
    Cleveland:  July 1992 (Mudslides at Blossom) 
    Pittsburgh:  August 1992
    ------->Adulted for a while and didn't like it.
    Columbus:  August 2000
    Columbus:  June 2003
    -------->Parent stuff
    Phoenix:  November 2013
    St. Paul:  October 2014
    Seattle (1):  August 2018 
    Phoenix April 2020 (Ticket insanity)
  • elloryellory BurlingtonPosts: 17
    i have a really dumb question. i see that the f2f exchange allows us to just release our tickets back into the marketplace. but is there any way i can strategically release them? like if anyone here is looking for 2 tix to toronto and i coordinate when i will release them...and if they were ready...do you think they would have a shot over someone who is just sitting there refreshing the page once in a while?
  • Yes, please! How does the f2f work? I’ve got 2 for STL and want them to go to someone.
    Are they GA or seats?
  • CostanzaCostanza Posts: 14
    Can someone link the fan to fan site?  I'm trying to go to the Oakland shows (I live 8 miles away).  
    Ticketmaster doesn't list any.  Does that mean there aren't any?  Thanks so much!
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden StatePosts: 2,695
    Costanza said:
    Can someone link the fan to fan site?  I'm trying to go to the Oakland shows (I live 8 miles away).  
    Ticketmaster doesn't list any.  Does that mean there aren't any?  Thanks so much!
    It is right on the Ticketmaster pages for those shows. There are fan-to-fan tickets available for 4/18 and still standard tickets available for 4/19, both in the upper level behind the stage right now.
  • CostanzaCostanza Posts: 14
    Thank you!  I thought there was a specific fan to fan ID to separate from the rest.  When you click on the ticket it says fan to fan.  Got it.  I'm looking for GA for either show.  I had my peak PJ experience at the rail last time so it may be someone else's turn :) 
Sign In or Register to comment.