Options

Quebec City Roll Call 2020

Comments

• Options
    demetrios said:
    2 months till Quebec City! =)
    🔥🤘🏼🔥🤘🏼🔥🤘🏼
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,836
    Are there any watering holes nearby that folks may meet up @ before the show? 
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    MissPennyLaneMissPennyLane Redondo Beach, CA Posts: 687
    kst said:
    IN with the GF. Should be Coming in via Train from Ottawa on Satuday the 21st (10am train) 

Booked at Hotel Manior Morgan In Old Quebec City. Anyone else staying there? 
    I’m on the same train.  Booked business class.  Wasn’t that much more than regular.  6 hour ride.  Meal included and I think it’s open bar.  Nicer seats, less crowded.  Just saying.
    Oh ABSOLUTELY booked business class. Agreed 100%

MUCH nicer / more spacious seat
    Solid 3-Course meal included
    All Alcoholic Beverages included "free"

Biggest no brainer ever on a 6+ hour ride... especially if we get a significant delay. 

We are car 1 row 14 seats A & B, though I'm going to call and try to get is the single seats facing each other. 
    Just to make sure it's the party train is #624 right?
  • Options
    kst said:
    IN with the GF. Should be Coming in via Train from Ottawa on Satuday the 21st (10am train) 

Booked at Hotel Manior Morgan In Old Quebec City. Anyone else staying there? 
    I’m on the same train.  Booked business class.  Wasn’t that much more than regular.  6 hour ride.  Meal included and I think it’s open bar.  Nicer seats, less crowded.  Just saying.
    Oh ABSOLUTELY booked business class. Agreed 100%

MUCH nicer / more spacious seat
    Solid 3-Course meal included
    All Alcoholic Beverages included "free"

Biggest no brainer ever on a 6+ hour ride... especially if we get a significant delay. 

We are car 1 row 14 seats A & B, though I'm going to call and try to get is the single seats facing each other. 
    Just to make sure it's the party train is #624 right?
    624 IT IS!
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    sarnocmsarnocm York, ME Posts: 81
    Are there any watering holes nearby that folks may meet up @ before the show? 
    After the show last time we went to La Source de la Martiniere a block from the Videotron.  Normal dive bar.  

1993 Berkeley
    1995 SF Polo grounds
    2010 Boston
    2013 Worcester 1, Worcester 2, Hartford
    2014 Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Denver
    2015 GCF
    2016 Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2
    2017 RRHOF

2018 Wrigley 1, Fenway 1&2

2022 EV—NYC 2, Berlin, Imola, Quebec City, Camden

• Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    edited January 2020
    Well I got some good news for you..
    I put in for GA and got denied.  I was in early for verified fan and saw tons of tix available, but no GA.
    So my thoughts.  All GA are TC.  For QC anyways no tenclub are seats behind GA, and all TC seats are premium wing seats.  Section 112, 113, 120, and 121.  Basically first 10-15 rows.  Enjoy the show!
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,919
    I'm pretty sure GA has always been all tenclub.  I could be wrong though.  
  • Options
    Yeah I know..but for Amsterdam 1 I got GA...bigger pit I know but still.
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    edited January 2020
    Still seems to be lots of tickets left for QC.

Looking good for 10C tickets though, find out Monday...
  • Options
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    What the heck are timmies?!
    At this point I’m not sure if your honesty asking or goofing around.  Since I have the same personality I have to admire that.  You better be this much fun in person...lol 

For the record it’s a chain of coffee and donut shops.  Very similar to Dunkin Donuts.  
    I honestly had no clue.  so it is like the dunkin doughnuts of the great white north, shitty coffee and ok doughnuts appealing to the masses.  got it.  (will stay away from lol)
    Actually their coffee is very good, but Tim Horton’s is more like Dunkin than Starbucks 

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
    awilkins said:

Can't wait till Monday.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    awilkins said:
    Still seems to be lots of tickets left for QC.

Yeah but today was only the presale.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    Sold out everything that was originally listed.
    They keep adding tickets/sections behind the stage as the previous sections sell out.
  • Options
    Dammit..hoping got a GA but notta!

Gonna keep trying
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    I was at the venue in 2016 but I do not remember if this section has anything blocking it. I would be front row of SEC 114. Sound and speakers/obstructions would be my only concern. 

• Options
    Fixer13 said:
    Two Maineiacs confirmed for QC.  B) Psyched to be crossing the Canadian border for another PJ show with my Pearl Jam buddy Dave.  2016 was a blast.  I'll never forget the guy who was working at the remote border crossing near Jackman, Maine.  He asked, "You going to see THE Pearl Jam?!" when he checked our passports.  And we said, yeah we're going to see THE Pearl Jam!  He said lots of people were doing the same that day.  We're staying at the Pur Hotel again.  Cool pubs nearby and that breakfast at the hotel was fucking amazing.

I picked Best Available tix but really hoping for GA.  Received the ticketmaster notice but still a mystery on location. 

I found this pic on the inter-webs after their last concert at the Videotron Centre, which shows how seating and GA looks.

Can't wait!

Holy Shit, that's a small venue!  Can't wait...
    Another Mainer and fellow fly-fisherman heading for QC!!!  Can't wait!!
  • Options
    StevieC. said:
    Fixer13 said:
    Two Maineiacs confirmed for QC.  B) Psyched to be crossing the Canadian border for another PJ show with my Pearl Jam buddy Dave.  2016 was a blast.  I'll never forget the guy who was working at the remote border crossing near Jackman, Maine.  He asked, "You going to see THE Pearl Jam?!" when he checked our passports.  And we said, yeah we're going to see THE Pearl Jam!  He said lots of people were doing the same that day.  We're staying at the Pur Hotel again.  Cool pubs nearby and that breakfast at the hotel was fucking amazing.

I picked Best Available tix but really hoping for GA.  Received the ticketmaster notice but still a mystery on location. 

I found this pic on the inter-webs after their last concert at the Videotron Centre, which shows how seating and GA looks.

Can't wait!

Its the nicest venue on this tour not named MSG I think. This is going to be one hell of a show! Lots of Maritimers making the trip too and we are loud!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    StevieC. said:
    Fixer13 said:

Can't wait!

Its the nicest venue on this tour not named MSG I think. This is going to be one hell of a show! Lots of Maritimers making the trip too and we are loud!

Fuckin' eh we are.  B)
  • Options
    IgotshitIDIgotshitID St.john's Newfoundland Posts: 894
    Do we find out what are 10c tickets are on the 27th or is it just randomly on the week of the 27th?? 
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • Options
    Do we find out what are 10c tickets are on the 27th or is it just randomly on the week of the 27th?? 
    Week of the 27th so who knows. 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,801
    I’m guessing they will send them out the same way as the ticket notifications.  27th will be the 4 Canadian shows and  .....etc .  Simply guessing 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    Question to those who know this venue - are the seats behind the stage bad?  Looking at Section 115.  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    bigbiggzy said:
    Question to those who know this venue - are the seats behind the stage bad?  Looking at Section 115.  Thanks!

You can see 118 in this pic which is the same as 115. If it was me I would go with a straight on look with 116/117 but those are not bad seats if you are ok with the angle. You do have some wire harnesses in your way though as you can see. 
  • Options

Those are the ones I would pick if I only needed a pair right now. 
  • Options
    Thank you!!!!  So tempted to do it.  Would be coming up from No. VA.  Have always wanted to visit QC.
  • Options
    bigbiggzy said:
    Thank you!!!!  So tempted to do it.  Would be coming up from No. VA.  Have always wanted to visit QC.
    Do it! You know the view you will have and if you are ok with that you are going to be super close to them just seeing their viewpoint. This is not Quebec but you get the idea and these would be pretty much your seats. 

• Options
    My wife and wallet are starting to hate you, lol...  I had a similar view back on the VFC tours in 04 (Reading, PA).  Still one of my most fav shows.  
  • Options
    D-Rod said:
    I’m guessing they will send them out the same way as the ticket notifications.  27th will be the 4 Canadian shows and  .....etc .  Simply guessing 

Guessing the same thing too. I will miss those day's not knowing where my 10club seats are hours before the concert.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,517
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:

Guessing the same thing too. I will miss those day's not knowing where my 10club seats are hours before the concert.
    You know...you can just not look. 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Ok...it's official.  I'll see you guys March 22nd :)