Options

Quebec City Roll Call 2020

Comments

• Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,341
    edited February 2020
    Bada bing - pulled the trigger on tickets behind the stage last night. Still searching for a GA if anyone's got one!
  • Options
    ally12 said:
    I got section 121 row E. I have never been there before, are they decent? 
    That is crazy,  we are in the same row. This arena has amazing sightlines and we have sick seats!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,804
    Daner90 said:
    ally12 said:
    I got section 121 row E. I have never been there before, are they decent? 
    That is crazy,  we are in the same row. This arena has amazing sightlines and we have sick seats!
    Lol you guys are 5th row back on the second best wing section. Of course those are sick seats! 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,903
    edited February 2020
    PJNB said:
    QUESTION ABOUT VENUE'S VIDEO POLICY: 

I see the policy here

I have front row risers on the side of GA, great view. 
    I am considering bringing my DJI Osmo pocket to attach to the rail in front of me and record the show for personal use. 

Since we will be taking an Uber to the venue from Old Quebec City, I'd HATE to have to ride BACK to drop it off... but the device is too valuable to just leave with security. How strictly does the venue enforce the no video cameras rule? I'm assuming there's no issue with people using their phones to record? Surely this small device wouldn't be an issue?  

Thoughts? 
    PM'd. I have an Airbnb close worse case scenario if you have to stash it. 
    preparty at Jeff s!!! !! I ll bring the labatt blue. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,803
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:

I see the policy here

I am considering bringing my DJI Osmo pocket to attach to the rail in front of me and record the show for personal use. 

Since we will be taking an Uber to the venue from Old Quebec City, I'd HATE to have to ride BACK to drop it off... but the device is too valuable to just leave with security. How strictly does the venue enforce the no video cameras rule? I'm assuming there's no issue with people using their phones to record? Surely this small device wouldn't be an issue?  

Thoughts? 
    It’s on 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:

I see the policy here

Thoughts? 
    I’ll bring the Maudite! 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:

I see the policy here

Thoughts? 
    I’ll bring the Maudite! 
    I will bring the Big 8 pop and ketchup chips! 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:

I see the policy here

Thoughts? 
    I’ll bring the Maudite! 
    What the heck is maudite?!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:

I see the policy here

Thoughts? 
    I’ll bring the Maudite! 
    What the heck is maudite?!

• Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:

I see the policy here

Thoughts? 

I'll bring the Timmy's
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:

I see the policy here

Thoughts? 

I'll bring the Timmy's
    I will bring good times and cheer. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Smarties anyone?

It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    Smarties anyone?

Oh yes!!!

• Options
    TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 535
    edited February 2020
    Above all, we need to have this for the party... make that for right AFTER THE PARTY!

Real poutine uses real cheese curds... and let me tell you once you have this you won't want to go back to any other way!

Post edited by Torontonian on
  • Options
    Above all, we need to have this for the party... make that for right AFTER THE PARTY!

Real poutine uses real cheese curds... and let me tell you once you have this you won't want to go back to any other way!

• Options
    edited February 2020

That from a restaurant in Quebec City? I would drop a 10 sheet on that without even thinking!
  • Options
    PJNB said:

That from a restaurant in Quebec City? I would drop a 10 sheet on that without even thinking!
    You will find many restaurants in Quebec who serve this poutine!  Start with the basic and work yourself up to the Duck Confit!

• Options
    PJNB said:

You will find many restaurants in Quebec who serve this poutine!  Start with the basic and work yourself up to the Duck Confit!

Top one looks perfect to me and curious what restaurant its from. Bottom one is too fancy for my likings though probably delicious.  

I bet @mcgruff10 hotel  is serving the bottom one! 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Top one looks perfect to me and curious what restaurant its from. Bottom one is too fancy for my likings though probably delicious.  

I bet @mcgruff10 hotel  is serving the bottom one! 
    I m pretty sure I get to bathe in that.  
  • Options
    Is poutine a Quebec thing or can you find it in all of Canada?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    East Coast has it too. Most restaurants around me have it as an option. Hell even most fastfoods do. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    It’s popular in Ontario as well. Most QSR’s offer it 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Quebec would say sacrilegious but if in Toronto get the triple pork!!!:

https://smokespoutinerie.com/
  • Options

• Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224

If you need inspiration...https://lapoutineweek.com/select-city

• Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 912
    mcgruff10 said:
    We visited Toronto a couple of years ago and went to C'est What. They had a butter chicken poutine that was amazing and a very good selection of beer.
  • Options
    Longueuil said:

If you need inspiration...https://lapoutineweek.com/select-city

*Page bookmarked
  • Options
    I think I tracked down 2 GA tickets from a fan on Facebook! The new system is a bit of a challenge to make it work but I would rather this system in place than scalpers having free reign over the 10club tickets. Bring on the tour! 
  • Options
    If anyone has an extra ga ticket let me know will be staying downtown at the Marriott can meet anytime Sunday