Options

Quebec City Roll Call 2020

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,853
    My wife finally got the email for Quebec. Had reserved as priority 2 behind Ottawa on her account. 
    You get yours yet @PJNB
    Nope and it does not look good! Messed up and did not put it on verified either ugh!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,023
    See ya's soon. :)
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    PJNB said:
    My wife finally got the email for Quebec. Had reserved as priority 2 behind Ottawa on her account. 
    You get yours yet @PJNB
    Nope and it does not look good! Messed up and did not put it on verified either ugh!
    Shiiiiiii
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    You get yours yet @PJNB
    Shiiiiiii
    You’re still driving the bus, right?
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,853
    PJNB said:
    You get yours yet @PJNB
    Shiiiiiii
    Gotta downgrade now. Bus is not in the budget. Stubhub is going take me to the cleaners. Here is our new mode of transportation! 

• Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    You get yours yet @PJNB
    Shiiiiiii
    Gotta downgrade now. Bus is not in the budget. Stubhub is going take me to the cleaners. Here is our new mode of transportation! 

Good enough for me!
  • Options
    ryangingerryanginger Toronto Posts: 77
    Confirmed for Best Available x2 at 4th pick. Look forward to partying with you all. Recommendations on a hotel are greatly appreciated..
    Vancouver 2005, 2009, 2011, 2013
    Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2 2016
    Seattle 1 & 2 2018
  • Options
    Confirmed for Best Available x2 at 4th pick. Look forward to partying with you all. Recommendations on a hotel are greatly appreciated..
    Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville seems like PJ Central ;-)
  • Options
    IN with the GF. Should be Coming in via Train from Ottawa on Satuday the 21st (10am train) 

Booked at Hotel Manior Morgan In Old Quebec City. Anyone else staying there? 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Options
    Shouldn’t this be good news for you @PJNB or do I just not understand the choices?
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,423
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    You get yours yet @PJNB
    Shiiiiiii

https://www.ticketnews.com/2020/01/pearl-jam-ticketmaster-ticket-resale/
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,808
    Hotel du Nord.  Looks like a nice place and not far from the venue.  
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    KICK7071KICK7071 In My Tree, ON Posts: 712
    Confirmed! I’m in! 
    Toronto 10-05-2000 / Toronto 06-28-2003 / Toronto 09-19-2005 / Toronto 05-09-2006 / Buffalo 05-10-2010 / Toronto 09-11-2011 /
    Hamilton 09-15-2011 / London - Canada 07-16-2013 / Buffalo 10-12-2013 / Ottawa 05-08-2016 / Toronto 05-10-2016 / Toronto 05-12-2016
    Amsterdam 06-12-2018 / Amsterdam 06-13-2018 / Chicago 08-18-2018 / Boston 09-02-2018 / Boston 09-04-2018 / Quebec City 09-01-2022 / Ottawa 09-03-2022 / Hamilton 09-06-2022 / Toronto 09-08-2022 / New York City 09-11-2022 / Chicago 09-05-2023 / Chicago 09-07-2023 / Austin 09-18-2023 / Austin 09-19-2023
  • Options
    MissPennyLaneMissPennyLane Redondo Beach, CA Posts: 687
    I'll be staying at the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville.  I think some others said they booked this hotel as well?  Let's hang out, share a cab to the Wishlist Fundraiser and have a couple drinks after the show near Videotron and share a cab back once the crowds die down...  Quebec is a great town with lots of history.  Looking forward to it.

Just booked best western too. Will need people to walk back with 😂
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    You get yours yet @PJNB
    Shiiiiiii

We'll find you a way in, don't worry. Coming alone or x 2? 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    I'll be staying at the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville.  I think some others said they booked this hotel as well?  Let's hang out, share a cab to the Wishlist Fundraiser and have a couple drinks after the show near Videotron and share a cab back once the crowds die down...  Quebec is a great town with lots of history.  Looking forward to it.

We’re at the BW as well. Will probably decide when we get into town if it’s walkable or if we’ll just park at the arena. Rather walk than have to deal with the traffic. But we’ll see. 
  • Options
    Fixer13Fixer13 Posts: 192
    Two Maineiacs confirmed for QC.  B) Psyched to be crossing the Canadian border for another PJ show with my Pearl Jam buddy Dave.  2016 was a blast.  I'll never forget the guy who was working at the remote border crossing near Jackman, Maine.  He asked, "You going to see THE Pearl Jam?!" when he checked our passports.  And we said, yeah we're going to see THE Pearl Jam!  He said lots of people were doing the same that day.  We're staying at the Pur Hotel again.  Cool pubs nearby and that breakfast at the hotel was fucking amazing.

I picked Best Available tix but really hoping for GA.  Received the ticketmaster notice but still a mystery on location. 

I found this pic on the inter-webs after their last concert at the Videotron Centre, which shows how seating and GA looks.

Can't wait!

"How do afford your rock 'n roll lifestyle?"- Cake
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,933
    Is this where the nordiques used to play?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,023
    mcgruff10 said:
    Is this where the nordiques used to play?

Nope. Colisée Pepsi is the arena they played which closed down back in '99.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,870
    fuck wish i could have made qc work along with ottawa. had one choice. had to go with the cheaper flight. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ryangingerryanginger Toronto Posts: 77
    Booked Best Western as well for the Saturday and Sunday. Thanks for the recommendations. Let the countdown begin.
    Vancouver 2005, 2009, 2011, 2013
    Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2 2016
    Seattle 1 & 2 2018
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,808
    Fixer13 said:
    Two Maineiacs confirmed for QC.  B) Psyched to be crossing the Canadian border for another PJ show with my Pearl Jam buddy Dave.  2016 was a blast.  I'll never forget the guy who was working at the remote border crossing near Jackman, Maine.  He asked, "You going to see THE Pearl Jam?!" when he checked our passports.  And we said, yeah we're going to see THE Pearl Jam!  He said lots of people were doing the same that day.  We're staying at the Pur Hotel again.  Cool pubs nearby and that breakfast at the hotel was fucking amazing.

I picked Best Available tix but really hoping for GA.  Received the ticketmaster notice but still a mystery on location. 

I found this pic on the inter-webs after their last concert at the Videotron Centre, which shows how seating and GA looks.

Can't wait!

Great photo and cool story.  Thanks for sharing. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    ally12ally12 Ottawa Posts: 68

We’re at the BW as well. Will probably decide when we get into town if it’s walkable or if we’ll just park at the arena. Rather walk than have to deal with the traffic. But we’ll see. 

I’m planning the best western too! 
    2011: PJ20- Ottawa, Canada
    2016: PJ25- Ottawa, Canada
    2020: Ottawa, Canada, QC City 
  • Options
    Does best western have hotel bar?
  • Options
    Fixer13Fixer13 Posts: 192
    Thanks D-Rod!  Gonna be a great time in Quebec City.  So glad I'm able to catch the band again.
    "How do afford your rock 'n roll lifestyle?"- Cake
  • Options
    ally12ally12 Ottawa Posts: 68

2011: PJ20- Ottawa, Canada
    2016: PJ25- Ottawa, Canada
    2020: Ottawa, Canada, QC City 
  • Options
    ally12 said:

Bang!
  • Options
       le chateau frontenac, is the band staying here?
  • Options

OFFRE LUNETTE ROSE/ROSE-COLORED GLASSES OFFER

From $133.93 USD/NIGHTFull Rate Description

FAIRMONT - THESE ELEGANT CLASSIC ROOMS OFFER A WARM AND COMFORTABLE ATMOSPHERE - 175 TO 225 SQ FT

From $133.93 USD/NIGHT
    Reservation Details
    lcf-v-191-exterior-evening

RESERVATION DETAILS

• Options
    ally12 said:

Bang!
    Fuck yes! Perfect for the pre-pre-pre-pre game! And will close it down fo sho.