Options

Quebec City Roll Call 2020

Comments

• Options
    Actually this is my first time going to see them in Québec City, so will be interesting to see if the local pubs have pearl jam nerds like us running the tunes haha. 

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,868
    Best gluten free crepes in Quebec City? 
  • Options
    We're getting close! For the Québec City rookies: if you want amazing old school wood fire pizza, check out Nina pizza. And literally a few doors down there's this great place to drink and play authentic ancient arcade games for free (as long as you  drink). I think it's called Macfly's.
    That’s awesome especially since my family is coming with me and we are staying on Rue Saint-Joseph E, a minute walk to both! 🔥🍕🕹👾🇨🇦🤟
  • Options

• Options
    Nice!! The only wild card is i'm not sure if that "playing is free as long as you buy drinks" is still a thing, because of hard times in the last few years. Demetrios: sadly i'm not a crepes fan, but even the franchise locations like Cochon Dingue are great breakfast spots!

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    1 week!
  • Options
    Nice!! The only wild card is i'm not sure if that "playing is free as long as you buy drinks" is still a thing, because of hard times in the last few years. Demetrios: sadly i'm not a crepes fan, but even the franchise locations like Cochon Dingue are great breakfast spots!

Thanks! 

PJNB said:
    1 week!

• Options
    MM188016MM188016 Posts: 30
    Just listed two seats on the floor for Quebec City. Stone's side, Row F
  • Options
    TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 535
    edited August 2022

See you at the back of GA at Le Centre Videotron where the Nordiques should be playing in the NHL (especially instead of Phoenix!)
    Post edited by Torontonian on
  • Options
    edited August 2022

@pearljam tour kicks off in just 5 days! Picking up some of the merch & stock update! Sorting, routing, packing & shipping next.

Hoodie & Wishlist round logo designed by @branislav_dordevic, Ukes Not Nukes designed by @b_methe, Mike Bolt designed by @foxy.mop & Wishlist Heartbeat designed by @romybianchiart

Have you started packing yet?

#pearljam #pearljamofficial #pearljamfans #pjfans #pjfamily #eddievedder #mikemccready #jeffament #stonegossard #mattcameron #boomgaspar #joshklinghoffer #grunge #genxmusic #gigaton #wishlistfoundation #tour #pearljamtour #preparty #pearljammerch

• Options
    inMytree_19inMytree_19 Toronto, Canada Posts: 177
    Curious if anyone knows if GA01 has seats? I assumed no, but I noticed a seat number shows on ticketmaster when you proceed towards selling. I will be listing one GA01 ticket for sale but was hoping to confirm if there are seats or not. So close now!
    2008 - Mansfield
    2008 - Montreal (EV Solo)
    2011 - East Troy PJ20
    2011 - Ottawa
    2014 - Denver
    2015 - Rio de Janeiro
    2016 - Toronto x2
    2018 - Boston x2
    2022 - Quebec, Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    Curious if anyone knows if GA01 has seats? I assumed no, but I noticed a seat number shows on ticketmaster when you proceed towards selling. I will be listing one GA01 ticket for sale but was hoping to confirm if there are seats or not. So close now!
    That is just a designated number to the front GA area for your ticket. All GA is equal. It is not a seat. 
  • Options

See you at the back of GA at Le Centre Videotron where the Nordiques should be playing in the NHL (especially instead of Phoenix!)

Le Centre Videotron is totally where the Nordiques should be playing. Hopefully someday they will be back in the NHL.
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,802

If your wearing that jersey I will stop and say hi. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    inMytree_19inMytree_19 Toronto, Canada Posts: 177
    edited August 2022
    PJNB said:
    That is just a designated number to the front GA area for your ticket. All GA is equal. It is not a seat. 

Thanks for the reply, that was my understanding as well. Was a bit confused when ticketmaster showed a specific seat number.

Just listed one GA01 ticket ($155). Should be showing on ticketmaster soon.
    Post edited by inMytree_19 on
    2008 - Mansfield
    2008 - Montreal (EV Solo)
    2011 - East Troy PJ20
    2011 - Ottawa
    2014 - Denver
    2015 - Rio de Janeiro
    2016 - Toronto x2
    2018 - Boston x2
    2022 - Quebec, Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    PJNB said:

Thanks for the reply, that was my understanding as well. Was a bit confused when ticketmaster showed a specific seat number.

Just listed one GA01 ticket ($155). Should be showing on ticketmaster soon.
    Can you confirm this goes live and sells? I am trying to figure out whats going on here with selling tickets. 
  • Options
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PearlJamQuebecCity/permalink/5425818797453832/

Daniel ..

Good afternoon everyone, my name is Dan and I am the brewer/co-owner of SNO Microbrasserie in Quebec City, where we are honored to host the Wishlist Fondation pre-party. 

We are really excited to meet and see everyone this Thursday, and so far, it seems as though the weather will be on our side.

Basically, entry to the brewery will be on a first come, first serve basis. We do have reservations on the books starting at 4pm with most at 5pm, but they are only inside the restaurant and only about half the restaurant. We stopped taking reservations once we started talking with the Wishlist foundation, and the ones we have, were taken beforehand. We will not be taking any more reservations. 

Don't get nervous, we have about 75 seats inside and 120 outside. Our patio is about 45'x80' and we can arrange the patio/bar for standing room which will permit us to accept more people if needed.

We will have a smaller menu than we have on regular days, due to the high demand and speed that food needs to get out. We do this for every concert, and it definetly helps with expedition. 

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here, or by message. I will do my best to give the best answer.

See you all soon!
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    demetrios said:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PearlJamQuebecCity/permalink/5425818797453832/

Daniel ..

Good afternoon everyone, my name is Dan and I am the brewer/co-owner of SNO Microbrasserie in Quebec City, where we are honored to host the Wishlist Fondation pre-party. 

We are really excited to meet and see everyone this Thursday, and so far, it seems as though the weather will be on our side.

Basically, entry to the brewery will be on a first come, first serve basis. We do have reservations on the books starting at 4pm with most at 5pm, but they are only inside the restaurant and only about half the restaurant. We stopped taking reservations once we started talking with the Wishlist foundation, and the ones we have, were taken beforehand. We will not be taking any more reservations. 

Don't get nervous, we have about 75 seats inside and 120 outside. Our patio is about 45'x80' and we can arrange the patio/bar for standing room which will permit us to accept more people if needed.

We will have a smaller menu than we have on regular days, due to the high demand and speed that food needs to get out. We do this for every concert, and it definetly helps with expedition. 

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here, or by message. I will do my best to give the best answer.

See you all soon!
    Somewhat on this topic… best spots in QBC and Ottawa for Hazy/ NEIPAs?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    I wonder if they'll be selling the 2020 posters at he merch stands?
  • Options
    If this show had been in Montreal rather then Qc there would be 10x the hype. Not complaining though as I’m feeling we’ll be in for a treat. 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,341
    We thinking we're going to get the new standard 21-23 songs or has the been worked up some of their old stamina and can give us 25-27? Hoping for the latter but setting my expectations for the former.
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,791
    have a single GA if anyone has an OTT GA to trade
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options

Stolen from Facebook sorry! 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,525
    PJNB said:

Stolen from Facebook sorry! 
    Rehearsal time.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    edited August 2022

• Options
    If this show had been in Montreal rather then Qc there would be 10x the hype. Not complaining though as I’m feeling we’ll be in for a treat. 
    hey we're a bunch of Maritimers coming down to Québec City - we'll take a shorter drive every time man. Plus the beer and food is insane :)

• Options
    CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    I hate this but I'm about to put my floor tickets up.  That last QBC was so much fun.  
  • Options
    GP179117GP179117 Posts: 362
    Need a QC merch buddy!   Just looking for a tshirt and a couple of stickers.  
    I can help you out with merch at Ott, Tor or Ham.  shoot me a message if you can help.
    Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody.
  • Options
    Leaving tomorrow from Toronto… it’s been a long 2 year wait of crazy, fucked up times.

Thankful and appreciative of live music with my favourite band (other than The Hip) again.

Formidable!

Cheers mes amies. 🍻🍷🤙