Options

Quebec City Roll Call 2020

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
    edited November 2021
    So sweet if this show happened on the 5th of May. 6 year anni. 
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    Free beer all night to whoever guesses the right date. I’ll go with Thursday May 5th, start of the tour in Quebec City! It will be easier to start the tour there if they want to set up the stage a few days in advance and practice some.  Not much happening at Centre Videotron that time of year. 

Day to avoid: Sunday 8th, being Mother’s Day 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    Free beer all night to whoever guesses the right date. I’ll go with Thursday May 5th, start of the tour in Quebec City! It will be easier to start the tour there if they want to set up the stage a few days in advance and practice some.  Not much happening at Centre Videotron that time of year. 

I don't drink but I'm gonna guess May 5th for free ice tea all night! 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,801
    demetrios said:

Friday May 27th.   This tour starts in California 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    I’ll go May 21st. A Saturday and long weekend. Be amazing if the show was between 20-22 for the long weekend.
  • Options
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:

Friday May 27th.   This tour starts in California 

Ah, makes sense. Seeing that they have to travel across the Atlantic to Europe in June.
  • Options
    In 2022 Formula One crews will go from Europe to Miami back to Europe then to Montreal and then off to Europe again and later to Austin. I’m sure the PJ crew can pull an East Coast - West Coast - Europe itinerary. May in Qc City it will be. 

Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Costa Rica 11

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    Just went back and read this thread again. We had a lot of fun getting ready for the 2020 QC show. Still 6 months away but look forward to the hype train coming out again next year for this show.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Just went back and read this thread again. We had a lot of fun getting ready for the 2020 QC show. Still 6 months away but look forward to the hype train coming out again next year for this show.

Oh yes we did. It was so sad that all had to stop back then. :(

Now, can't wait for May 2022! :) 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:

Seems like it is a long time from now but Christmas is going to fly by then the planning starts!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:

Seems like it is a long time from now but Christmas is going to fly by then the planning starts!
    Just think of what you were doing six months ago. I’m sure it seems just like yesterday. Now six months from today shouldn’t take that long! 

The trade-off from March to May (or September) is actually quite positive. Terrasses for pre-shows are way better, and you don’t have to worry about bringing your winter boots and jacket inside the venue. Plus waiting for a cab outside the Videotron Centre is a nightmare in winter. 

Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Costa Rica 11

• Options
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:

Just think of what you were doing six months ago. I’m sure it seems just like yesterday. Now six months from today shouldn’t take that long! 

The trade-off from March to May (or September) is actually quite positive. Terrasses for pre-shows are way better, and you don’t have to worry about bringing your winter boots and jacket inside the venue. Plus waiting for a cab outside the Videotron Centre is a nightmare in winter. 
    6 months ago I was probably on these boards wondering whether SHN and Ohana would happen !
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Gotta get through this winter and we are set!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Gotta get through this winter and we are set!

• Options
    CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    mcgruff10 said:
    Must
    get

passport
    I have to give up on finding my now very lost passport and get a reissue.  This is excellent motivation! 
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    I still have a single GA ticket.  Was looking forward to pairing the show with some skiing last year, but guess skiing will be over with in May.

Seems like a long drive from Toronto but that 2016 show was so fun. Hard not to make it back there again!
  • Options
    September 1st!  B)
  • Options
    man is this real? It feels like the original QC dates were a thousand years ago..

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• Options
    man is this real? It feels like the original QC dates were a thousand years ago..

Oh it's real!  :)
  • Options
    hopefully my favorite stone oven pizza place still exists!

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• Options
    Yes! Can't wait for this show!
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,837
    Lookin forward to it!
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    I'm not loving this date but glad we now know.
  • Options

Remember the name? I can't wait for Crepes & Poutineville.

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    Sadly I can not make the rescheduled show.  :(

have fun everyone!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    Hmmm, I'm thinking about entering the draw for this one! :)
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 535

I’m going with Thursday September 1st, 2022… 😉🤟
  • Options
    TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 535
    See you all in beautiful Quebec City in a much warmer than March month of September! 🤟
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Remember the name? I can't wait for Crepes & Poutineville.

Nina Pizza Napolitaine :)

• Options

I’m going with Thursday September 1st, 2022… 😉🤟
    There you go! See you there! Seated in 113NN1 (for now) so I’ll make sure to always have a few extra beers at all times. 

Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Costa Rica 11