Leaving Wednesday evening, can’t wait 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    Safe travels to everyone! 
  • Options
    60F/16C show time temperature. Pretty sunny all day for those who wait for merch. For those driving from the Maritimes, be careful for moose! 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    60F/16C show time temperature. Pretty sunny all day for those who wait for merch. For those driving from the Maritimes, be careful for moose! 
    Moose!

Travelling tonight on the #7 in NB. Going to be raining too. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879

We didn't see any but damn all the road construction and traffic coming in yesterday afternoon. That was alot.
  • Options
    NateDNateD Posts: 14
    Need Noah from Maine back on stage tomorrow. Curious to see what he has in his back pocket with 6 more years under his belt.
  • Options
    NateD said:
    Need Noah from Maine back on stage tomorrow. Curious to see what he has in his back pocket with 6 more years under his belt.
    That would be very cool!  Hope Noah and his dad are going to this show and we get to see how much more he has learned!

En route to Quebec… 4 hours away getting STOKED! 🤟
  • Options

• Options

That’s Quebec City in two pictures! 

740ml is a weird size for a beer. 25oz? Gotta chug for it to stay cold. 

Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Costa Rica 11

• Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,447
    No poster preview yet, right?
  • Options
    NateD said:
    Good call! What a moment for that kid! 

We got in a couple of hours ago...checked in, found a beer store and now we wait for our reservation for steak frites a short walk away.

See you all tomorrow!!! We went with seats this time so we won't be spending the day in line to get the rail but might head over to check out the merch in the afternoon...
  • Options
    Fixer13Fixer13 Posts: 192
    Heading up from Maine with my concert buddy, Dave, for Quebec City tomorrow!  We’ll be crossing the Jackman/Armstrong border, staying in old QC, and are very psyched for the show! 🎸🎸🎸
    "How do afford your rock 'n roll lifestyle?"- Cake
  • Options
    I’ll be there. From San Francisco. 

Curious about the email that says no taxis or Uber after the show. If that’s the case that’s going to make things difficult for me. Anybody know what the situation is like leaving Videotron Centre?
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,802

That’s Quebec City in two pictures! 

740ml is a weird size for a beer. 25oz? Gotta chug for it to stay cold. 
    Got to love the Labatt fitty 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Just got in. What time are y'all GAers getting in line? My girlfriend and I were thinking like 6AM. I know it's early but we got in line around that time for the last Wrigley shows and there was already a decent line by that point. 
  • Options
    Crazy excited for you all. Looking forward to the set list. 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    CG658530 said:
    Just got in. What time are y'all GAers getting in line? My girlfriend and I were thinking like 6AM. I know it's early but we got in line around that time for the last Wrigley shows and there was already a decent line by that point. 
    25 people in line now I was told at 5am
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    CG658530 said:
    That’s crazy.  We will be walking in around 6:30 after hitting the sites.  GA is like sex. Even  if it’s bad it’s still pretty amazing 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    waveruewaverue Posts: 108
    NateD said:
    This made me smile.  No expectations beyond another unique and surely powerful healing show.   We’ll all be here including Noah’s awesome girlfriend who is a huge PJ fan too and our daughter Aliyah who was not impressed she wasn’t here last time for that special night :)   May 5, 2016 was the night the earth tilted on its axis for Noah and for our family and our attempts at paying it forward with the fundraising work for EB and relationships we built through that all feeds our soul to this day and for always.  So much healing and life strengthening powerful energy way beyond words.  We are already here in line surrounded by the magic of the pj community and this amazing venue.  See everyone soon! 
  • Options
    IgotshitIDIgotshitID St.john's Newfoundland Posts: 894
    D-Rod said:
    PJNB said:
    CG658530 said:
    That’s crazy.  We will be walking in around 6:30 after hitting the sites.  GA is like sex. Even  if it’s bad it’s still pretty amazing 

If we lined up around 5 any idea around how many rows back we would be based on last time? 
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • Options
    PaulC1978 said:

Curious about the email that says no taxis or Uber after the show. If that’s the case that’s going to make things difficult for me. Anybody know what the situation is like leaving Videotron Centre?
    What email was this? We drove last time (so I didn't notice anything about taxis) but are planning on taking a taxi this time if possible...
  • Options
    D-Rod said:
    PJNB said:
    CG658530 said:

If we lined up around 5 any idea around how many rows back we would be based on last time? 
    For LA we arrived at 6:30 and we’re 3rd row on Mikes side.  Keep in mind this is California . 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    waverue said:
    NateD said:
    This made me smile.  No expectations beyond another unique and surely powerful healing show.   We’ll all be here including Noah’s awesome girlfriend who is a huge PJ fan too and our daughter Aliyah who was not impressed she wasn’t here last time for that special night :)   May 5, 2016 was the night the earth tilted on its axis for Noah and for our family and our attempts at paying it forward with the fundraising work for EB and relationships we built through that all feeds our soul to this day and for always.  So much healing and life strengthening powerful energy way beyond words.  We are already here in line surrounded by the magic of the pj community and this amazing venue.  See everyone soon! 
    That is amazing your whole family is here this time and hope PJ does something special for you and your family for your support of EB!  I will be at the back of GA with my Nordiques hoodie on and cheering very loud if it does!  Two long years of waiting for PJ to play live in Canada after March 2020.  All the best to Noah and your family!
  • Options
    No taxis or Ubers after the show seems abit strange
  • Options
    Taxis and Ubers have always been a problem in Qc City. Be prepared to wait up to an hour, or more. 

Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Costa Rica 11

• Options
    PaulC1978 said:

What email was this? We drove last time (so I didn't notice anything about taxis) but are planning on taking a taxi this time if possible...
    It was a Ten Club email that I received. It said no taxis or Ubers would be available after the show so carpool or take RTC. 
  • Options
    PaulC1978 said:
    PaulC1978 said:

It was a Ten Club email that I received. It said no taxis or Ubers would be available after the show so carpool or take RTC. 
    Weird I didn't get that one. Thanks for the info in any case I had no idea there was an issue. See you tonight!
  • Options
    Anyone in the merch line?
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879