Houston
    New Orleans
    Tampa
    Atlanta
    Charlotte
    DC
    Philly
    New York x2

Maybe something more like this. Cut a few shows out. Possibly a few more. Portland could be next year with Seattle too. 
  • Options
    Please please please play DC. It's been way too long
  • Options
    rooter09rooter09 Posts: 11
    I am so hoping for the sea hear now festival line up today. Anyone hear if today could be the day with Pearl Jam headlining?
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632
    edited March 2020
    rooter09 said:
    I am so hoping for the sea hear now festival line up today. Anyone hear if today could be the day with Pearl Jam headlining?
    They're rumored to play the Sunday night slot... not sure when the official announcement is coming but sometime next 2 weeks I believe
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,456
    rooter09 said:
    They're rumored to play the Sunday night slot... not sure when the official announcement is coming but sometime next 2 weeks I believe
    I fee like today has to be the announcement.  They tweeted that last night at midnight was the end of blind ticket purchases.  So I’m guessing that means from today forward the lineup should be made public.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    rooter09 said:
    I fee like today has to be the announcement.  They tweeted that last night at midnight was the end of blind ticket purchases.  So I’m guessing that means from today forward the lineup should be made public.  
    That’s what I interpreted it as. I looked back last year on their twitter and it looks like they gave a few days notice before they released the full lineup. Idk, hoping to see it later with PEARL JAM in big letters at the top.
  • Options
    Philly isn't a ticketmaster venue, either they dont have f2f for that or they go to citizens bank park or Camden, NJ
    Phillies have a long home stretch in September 

There is a concert already at CBP Sept 12.  Would be wonderful if it fell right around there. 
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    rooter09 said:
    That’s what I interpreted it as. I looked back last year on their twitter and it looks like they gave a few days notice before they released the full lineup. Idk, hoping to see it later with PEARL JAM in big letters at the top.
    on2legs said:
    rooter09 said:
    I heard the festival line up is going to be announced Monday the 9th now.  Lets see if this rumor for the Sea Hear Now festival holds up lol The 9th is a full moon lol 
  • Options
    Let’s cross our fingers for PJ 
  • Options
    Nice, now I can stop checking every 15 mins lol
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    Pittsburgh
    Cleveland
    Detroit
    Chicago x2
    Minneapolis
    Sea Hear Now 9/20
    Hartford
    Boston x2
    Global Citizens 9/26
    Ohana 9/27

Vancouver
    Portland
    Las Vegas
    Dallas
    Houston
    New Orleans
    Tampa
    Atlanta x2
    Charlotte
    DC
    Philly x2
    New York x2

My guess
    I don't see the fall tour continuing for this many shows. Just a hunch, but I think it's more concerts than the band would choose to take on in this phase of the tour. I would suspect fewer than 20, due to the patterns of Spring NA and Summer Euro outings.

Also, I respectfully disagree with the logistical choice of moving west to east in the latter stage. I still think the tour will flow from East Coast/Midwest (Pittsburgh, Chicago, Sea.Hear.Now seem to be the early dates) to the West. There's no need to truck all the gear from the east coast to Ohana and then run the reverse trek back to metro Northeast cities.
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    Nice, now I can stop checking every 15 mins lol
    you and me both lol 
  • Options
    Ohana won't be a Pearl Jam show.  It'll be an EV solo thing.  
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
  • Options
    wiscojamwiscojam Appleton Posts: 313
    If the whole band is touring this fall and say, performing at sea.hear.now, why would only Ed be playing Global Citizen the next weekend? Seems a bit odd but maybe there is precedents for this. Anyway, hear is hoping the rest of the guys are preparing to play Bourbon and Beyond that following weekend (not that I love short festival sets).
  • Options
    wiscojam said:
    If the whole band is touring this fall and say, performing at sea.hear.now, why would only Ed be playing Global Citizen the next weekend? Seems a bit odd but maybe there is precedents for this. Anyway, hear is hoping the rest of the guys are preparing to play Bourbon and Beyond that following weekend (not that I love short festival sets).
    The band already has 3 SoCal shows scheduled in the spring.  It would be a good way to break up the two locations/legs in the fall.  EV can easily fly out to Cali for the show and leave most of the bands setup over on the East coast / Midwest.  

Im also guessing with a large degree of confidence that his Ohana set will be live streamed as part of the major Global Citizen event that is happening from multiple locations.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,936
    PJ toured South America a few years ago and then Ed bolted a few solo shows onto the backend. That might be way we see here, with PJ's tour wrapping up right before Ohana. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,947
    rooter09 said:
    I got that notice as well. I was thinking about getting the tickets yesterday without the lineup, and decided to wait. Now I am rethinking that decision.

• Options
    Pittsburgh 9/4
    Cleveland/ Columbus 9/6
    Detroit 9/8
    Chicago x2 9/10 and 9/11
    Minneapolis 9/13
    Kansas City or Des Moines 9/15
    Sea Hear Now 9/20
    Philly 9/22 and 9/23

Ohana 9/26 EV SOLO - This is live streamed as part of the world wide Global citizens festival which is also happening over 10 hours on 9/26
    *Band hauls the equipment up to Boston*

Then a second leg in early October
    Boston
    Hartford
    DC or Richmond
    Charlotte/Raleigh
    Atlanta
    Orlando
    New Orleans
    Dallas
    Houston

This is what I think the tour will look like... probably minus 2-3 of the above shows
  • Options
    Pittsburgh 9/4
    Cleveland/ Columbus 9/6
    Detroit 9/8
    Chicago x2 9/10 and 9/11
    Minneapolis 9/13
    Sea Hear Now 9/20
    Philly 9/22 and 9/23

Ohana 9/26 EV SOLO - This is live streamed as part of the world wide Global citizens festival which is also happening over 10 hours on 9/26

Boston
    Hartford
    DC or Richmond
    Charlotte/Raleigh
    Atlanta
    Orlando
    New Orleans
    Dallas
    Houston

This is what I think the tour will look like... probably minus 2-3 of the above shows
    Shipping Up To Boston cover coming. 

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,828
    edited March 2020
    You guys think they are really going to blow their whole wad in one year tour wise for the USA? No way they play that many shows imo. 
  • Options
    chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 302
    It's Ohana's 5th anniversary, and PJ is touring a new album. If PJ is ever going to play Ohana, it's this year.
    Given the spring and summer shows, I'm guessing it's a shorter leg in the fall.
    Just predictions, no info. 
    Wrigley 9/8, 9/10
    CBP 9/14, 9/16
    Sea Hear Now 9/20
    Boston 9/22, 9/23
    Ohana 9/27
    Vegas 9/30
    ACL 10/2
    Houston 10/4
    Dallas 10/6
    ACL 10/9
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    You guys think they are really going to blow their whole wad in one year tour wise for the USA? No way they play that many shows imo. 
    I agree. If there is a fall leg I expect it to be short.

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,594
    chiefnjk said:
    It's Ohana's 5th anniversary, and PJ is touring a new album. If PJ is ever going to play Ohana, it's this year.
    Given the spring and summer shows, I'm guessing it's a shorter leg in the fall.
    Just predictions, no info. 
    Wrigley 9/8, 9/10
    CBP 9/14, 9/16
    Sea Hear Now 9/20
    Boston 9/22, 9/23
    Ohana 9/27
    Vegas 9/30
    ACL 10/2
    Houston 10/4
    Dallas 10/6
    ACL 10/9
    Stop teasing me!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    MF117973 said:
    rooter09 said:
    I got that notice as well. I was thinking about getting the tickets yesterday without the lineup, and decided to wait. Now I am rethinking that decision.

I was going to go to it anyway this year so i got early bird tickets.  PJ rumor is just a solid if its true.  So help me i will do the happy dance if it is come Monday lol 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,258
    To quote someone’s prediction from a few days ago, fall tour:  Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Baltimore, NY, Nashville, St Louis, OKC, Denver, Phoenix, SD, LA, Oak.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    Pittsburgh 9/4
    Cleveland/ Columbus 9/6
    Detroit 9/8
    Chicago x2 9/10 and 9/11
    Minneapolis 9/13
    Sea Hear Now 9/20
    Philly 9/22 and 9/23

Boston
    Hartford
    DC or Richmond
    Charlotte/Raleigh
    Atlanta
    Orlando
    New Orleans
    Dallas
    Houston

The gear staying east while Ed goes to Ohana makes sense. Number of concerts seems about right to me, though I think FL is a gamble and Atlanta always gets skipped over in favor of SC/TN/NC.

There's no place to play in Richmond, as the coliseum is currently closed and the city is trying to entice developers to bring it up to modern standards. But, Charlottesville is technically the largest indoor venue in the state and only an hour or so from RVA.

I'd be perfectly pleased if they came to two of DC, Cville, and Raleigh.
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,931
    kst said:
    To quote someone’s prediction from a few days ago, fall tour:  Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Baltimore, NY, Nashville, St Louis, OKC, Denver, Phoenix, SD, LA, Oak.
    Don't jinx it, Ken. 
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    Philly isn't a ticketmaster venue, either they dont have f2f for that or they go to citizens bank park or Camden, NJ
    Phillies have a long home stretch in September 

There is a concert already at CBP Sept 12.  Would be wonderful if it fell right around there. 

Supposedly they're "all but booked" for two shows in Chicago around the 11th.

10 -- Thursday
    11 -- Friday
    12 -- Saturday
    13 -- Sunday
    14 -- Monday

If the rumors are true, then I bet
    10th and 12th
    OR
    11th and 13th
    OR
    12th and 14th
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    wiscojamwiscojam Appleton Posts: 313
    Alpine is definitely in the mix. just saying

• Options
    big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,548
    a few east coast to the midwest and back to PNW and western Canada, possibly Alaska.  15-18 shows total.

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA