got tenclub?

13»

Comments

• Started a $40 spend thread.  Let's see what people drop $40 (or more) on to put some perspective on this and try to have a laugh instead of argue or feel poorly about the "forthcoming" singles.

Lol. "Some perspective". Shitty handling and shitty communication is shitty handling and shitty communication. Whatever it costs.

And why don't you start a "Things I spent ($40 x "number of paying pearl jam members") on or how I realized what a big fucking pile of money looks like". Hah.
    Because I choose not to be a downer, I like to be positive and to find the things in life to laugh at. 
    There are already 30 threads where people share that they are upset and that it is a crappy business.  I get that already.
    Believe you me, I find this situation something to laugh at.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    mace1229 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Jason78 said:
    Here's something. I've been a member since '09. Why should I renew? I'm actually expired and have 30 days or else! No more single, no contest, no poster package....WTF? $40 for a T-shirt and dibs on tix....maybe.....if  they come to my area. It's not that hard to punch out a single. 2 years behind now. the waiting isn't cute anymore. If this was common or local commerce there would be hell to raise. This is complete BS. It's not even bullshit, this is horseshit. Why should I renew? tenclub?? Who exactly is my voice being heard from? Stone, what's up? One solid answer, I think, would satisfy most of us.
    I've been a member since 1997. Like you, I find no reason to renew, but I do anyway because it's only $40. The Tenclub was fun while it last. Loved getting the vinyls and the newsletters back in the day. That's all gone now. But whatever. It's only $40 I'm flushing down the toilet yearly. 

Would NEVER encourage a prospective new member to join though. I'd be embarrassed. 
    I joined last December and I don't regret it. Granted, I chose the digital membership. I did it to have a better chance getting tickets. So far it's worked really well (EV tour) and I hope it continues with the Euro Tour coming up
    Did you do the stadium tour, or just Europe? Most newer fans had far worse seats for the home/away stadium tour last year than were easily available on public sale. I had pretty good seats, but if they ever canceled seniority seating I'd probably drop my membership.
    Neither. I missed 2018. I went to two EV shows this year. I‘m counting on GA for Europe and wouldn’t even try to get seats 
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,011
    We have a number of threads on this issue.
    Name calling is not ok. Please see the Posting Guidelines

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.