Denver 4/6
    OKC 4/8
    Phoenix 4/11
    San Diego 4/13
    LA Forum 4/15
    LA Forum 4/16
    Oakland 4/19
    Oakland 4/20

Feel like they wouldn’t play 4 shows in 5 nights to close.  This ain’t the 90’s.
    They did 4 shows in 5 nights in 2016. They did the 2 Philly shows, a day off, then the 2 MSG shows. It's probably not a coincidence that the 2nd MSG show (the last of those 4 shows in 5 nights) was the shortest show of the tour.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,072
    This is the updated list we have come up with as a group over the last couple of weeks. 

Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Night show
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    Denver 4-6
    OKC 4-8
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19
  • Options
    ddeschler said:
    could someone please summarise the rumoured dates and locations ?
    Most recent summary on pg 194.
    Thanks
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    This is the updated list we have come up with as a group over the last couple of weeks. 

Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Night show
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    Denver 4-6
    OKC 4-8
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19
    Thanks was hoping for later in the year. I'll need to make do with the euro shows 
  • Options
    PJNB said:

Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Night show
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    Denver 4-6
    OKC 4-8
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19
    Thanks was hoping for later in the year. I'll need to make do with the euro shows 
    Pretty sure it seems like they’ll be a Fall run as well
  • Options
    crowes74crowes74 Posts: 273
    Hope that Nashville and St.Louis dates are legit, be hitting those shows if so.
  • Options
    PJNB said:

Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Night show
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    Denver 4-6
    OKC 4-8
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19
    Pretty sure it seems like they’ll be a Fall run as well

Thanks I'll keep an eye on this thread 
  • Options

• Options
    mrvectormrvector NY, NY Posts: 39
    what's the consensus on the venue for the rumored 3/30 NYC show? MSG is hosting the NCAA Elite Eight on 3/29 (day and night) and the NCAA NIT Final Four on 3/31. I know crazier transformations have happened there, just seems a little wild to deconstruct the entire basketball tournament set up for one day just to put it back up again. Barclays is out given the Nets have a home game that date. What other venues are in play? 
    '98: MSG, 9/10
    '00: Jones Beach, 8/24
    '00: Camden, 9/02
    '03: Camden, 7/06
    '06: Hartford, 5/13
    '08: MSG, 6/24
    '08: MSG, 6/25
    '10: Hartford, 5/15
    '10: MSG, 5/20
    '13: Barclays, 10/18
    '16: MSG, 5/02
    '16: Fenway 2, 8/07
    '18: Wrigley 1, 8/18
  • Options
    hornig12hornig12 NYC Posts: 14
    mrvector said:
    what's the consensus on the venue for the rumored 3/30 NYC show? MSG is hosting the NCAA Elite Eight on 3/29 (day and night) and the NCAA NIT Final Four on 3/31. I know crazier transformations have happened there, just seems a little wild to deconstruct the entire basketball tournament set up for one day just to put it back up again. Barclays is out given the Nets have a home game that date. What other venues are in play? 
    MSG does that kind of break down every other day. 
  • Options
    Is Royal Farms the only feasible arena in Baltimore? Maybe they’ll get the correct venue on the poster this time...
  • Options
    mrvector said:
    While a pain they can do that no problem in that time frame. MSG is the rumoured 1 arena show NY is getting.  
  • Options
    mrvector said:
    If it was between NCAA tournament basketball games it wouldn't work because they are so particular about their setups. But since it's between the NCAA and NIT it probably would work. Not a ton different than say having a hockey game in that middle day. The NIT will be more of a straight basketball setup, so it won't be a big deal.
  • Options
    mrvector said:
    If it was between NCAA tournament basketball games it wouldn't work because they are so particular about their setups. But since it's between the NCAA and NIT it probably would work. Not a ton different than say having a hockey game in that middle day. The NIT will be more of a straight basketball setup, so it won't be a big deal.
    The one question, still, with the NIT is if teams get to practice there the day before. That could be an issue. That's usually the case for tournaments, and even if the NIT isn't the Big Dance, it's still a sort of big deal to those who will be there.
  • Options
    mrvectormrvector NY, NY Posts: 39
    hornig12 said:
    mrvector said:
    yes, I know they do stuff like that - which I mentioned in my post - but the fact that it's a tournament setup has me wondering if that'd be something the NCAA would do. a regular game is different than the setups they typically have for these tournament games. But as RedMosquito mentioned, maybe because the 2nd game is NIT it won't be an issue. 
    '98: MSG, 9/10
    '00: Jones Beach, 8/24
    '00: Camden, 9/02
    '03: Camden, 7/06
    '06: Hartford, 5/13
    '08: MSG, 6/24
    '08: MSG, 6/25
    '10: Hartford, 5/15
    '10: MSG, 5/20
    '13: Barclays, 10/18
    '16: MSG, 5/02
    '16: Fenway 2, 8/07
    '18: Wrigley 1, 8/18
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,475
    OKC or Albuquerque?PJNB said:

Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Night show
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    Denver 4-6
    OKC 4-8
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19

First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    on2legs said:
    Tuesday is the day. 

Tuesday for the announcement and presale open, followed by Friday for the draw and Monday for the public sale?

And we know for a fact that the public sale and (apparently) album announcement are the 13th or is this just a rumor?

They could always announce tomorrow and have the lottery entry run from tomorrow up until 10am PST on Monday the 13th, then do the public sale on Friday the 17th. That's what they did in 2016. Who knows.
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,271
    edited January 2020
    mrvector said:
    hornig12 said:
    mrvector said:
    yes, I know they do stuff like that - which I mentioned in my post - but the fact that it's a tournament setup has me wondering if that'd be something the NCAA would do. a regular game is different than the setups they typically have for these tournament games. But as RedMosquito mentioned, maybe because the 2nd game is NIT it won't be an issue. 

There was a ton of guessing different NY area dates and venues, including Newark and City of Brooklyn. A mystical force however, has repeatedly pushed away everything other than MSG 3/30. That was one of the first dates.

If that's a bad date then probably Facebook fans are correct, the entire Spring NA Tour is a farce.
    Post edited by Lerxst1992 on
  • Options
    Is Royal Farms the only feasible arena in Baltimore? Maybe they’ll get the correct venue on the poster this time...
     It was correct on the poster. 1st Mariner had lost the naming rights a few months earlier, summer 2013. It was Baltimore Arena again for a year before it became Royal Farms. 
  • Options
    mrvector said:
    hornig12 said:
    mrvector said:

There was a ton of guessing different NY area dates and venues, including Newark and City of Brooklyn. A mystical force however, has repeatedly pushed away everything other than MSG 3/30. That was one of the first dates.

If that's a bad date then probably Facebook fans are correct, the entire Spring NA Tour is a farce.
    With those tournaments I do kind of wonder if MSG is out. It's a good question. The NIT isn't nearly the tourney that the NCAA is and it doesn't get really any media attention, so things like day before practices and walk throughs may not be part of the plan for that one, which would allow the concert to happen. Barclays is open around the 30th but not on the 30th. 
  • Options
    cardoso said:
    OKC or Albuquerque?PJNB said:

Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa 3-20
    Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Night show
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    Denver 4-6
    OKC 4-8
    Phoenix/Glendale 4-11
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18 & 4-19

OKC
  • Options
    mrvector said:
    hornig12 said:
    mrvector said:
    yea i mean the tourny is NBD its just a court they dont dress the garden up for it.. nothing else is in place besides the hardwood. 

• Options
    mrvector said:
    hornig12 said:
    mrvector said:

With those tournaments I do kind of wonder if MSG is out. It's a good question. The NIT isn't nearly the tourney that the NCAA is and it doesn't get really any media attention, so things like day before practices and walk throughs may not be part of the plan for that one, which would allow the concert to happen. Barclays is open around the 30th but not on the 30th. 
    legit can not imagine PJ coming to NYC for one night and not playing MSG..... SOOO HARRDDD TOOO IMAAGINNEEEE
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 89,027
    on2legs said:
    Tuesday is the day. 

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,271
    mrvector said:
    hornig12 said:
    mrvector said:

Like I implied, it came very well sourced and one of the earliest dates provided. If that date is no good I'd question the entire list. Which I probably do anyway ;-)

MSG breaks down afternoon Ranger games for evening Knick games on same day. 

We asked and asked about the other area venues and whether NY was getting anything at all.
  • Options
    SiriusXM show will probably be in LA like the Coldplay one.
    New studio there to promote.
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,004
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    I don't know.  Phish just did one at The Met in Philadelphia so...
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    4 8 15 16 23 42
    Lottery winners?
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,687
    Colbert’s studio. 

#$0.02
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore