OKC 4-6
    Denver 4-8
    Phoenix 4-10
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18
    Any other cities? 
    Bump.

From 3/25 to 4/1 lots of open days. Looking like new album promo!
  • stanudes said:
    Crazy idea that would piss off a lot of tenured members, but would raise a ton of money for charity. 
    Imagine if PJ auctioned off some low, expired (no longer active) 10C membership numbers. 
    Think of how much money they could raise for their foundations. 
    Wouldn’t ever happen, but just a thought I’ve had in my head for some time. 
    It would be a rich-bloodbath lol
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,955
    mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:
    I’m tempted to fly out for OKC pending the date.  Sounds like it has sleeper show potential. 
    Man retirement must be nice. ;)

If you travel from the City of Brooklyn, there were no direct flights when I checked.

Haha.... =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,407
    “That’s not the Apollo” with an MSG picture. So is the xm bonus show may be  at MSG? 

First solid hint in a while was this morning and PJ IGs a pic of them under the iconic MSG rotunda.

Announcement Monday!

Holy crap wife wants to go OKC! No direct flights she’s on Amtrak. Only a cool $1000 for a sleeper. What a hot mess America can be.
    Unless Sirius changes what they have done for every special event show in NYC,  it should be at the Apollo with a headline show at MSG. 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • JP218404 said:
    “That’s not the Apollo” with an MSG picture. So is the xm bonus show may be  at MSG? 

First solid hint in a while was this morning and PJ IGs a pic of them under the iconic MSG rotunda.

Announcement Monday!

Holy crap wife wants to go OKC! No direct flights she’s on Amtrak. Only a cool $1000 for a sleeper. What a hot mess America can be.
    Unless Sirius changes what they have done for every special event show in NYC,  it should be at the Apollo with a headline show at MSG. 
    Yup.  I think dimi meant to watch that siriusxm instagram over the next little while for a clue
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,536
    stanudes said:
    Crazy idea that would piss off a lot of tenured members, but would raise a ton of money for charity. 
    Imagine if PJ auctioned off some low, expired (no longer active) 10C membership numbers. 
    It would be a rich-bloodbath lol

Or they could auction off a section for select shows for charity and the veterans keep their priority rankings.
  • PeterEDPeterED Posts: 365
    stanudes said:
    How much would someone pay to never have to worry about the lottery again for great reserved seating?
    They would still have to worry about the lottery.

Having a low number doesn’t increase your chances of getting drawn. It only increases your chances of great reserved seats IF your number is drawn.
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
    JP218404 said:

Announcement Monday!

Yup.  I think dimi meant to watch that siriusxm instagram over the next little while for a clue
    He just said “nice post” and assuming was talking about the MSG photo that had been posted. 

Regardless it will be showtime at the Apollo.  
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:

Announcement Monday!

He just said “nice post” and assuming was talking about the MSG photo that had been posted. 

Yeah I agree. Dimi said maybe they let someone else post that one... like someone else will post about the Apollo 
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    Just curious, how many ten club tix have you won in the new system? 

Ive only won 3 times since 2013...
    Fenway #2 2018, London 2013, msg #2 2016

I’ve been lucky to win all of them, which is about 10 shows. That being said, I’ve never tried for the shows with crazy hard odds on the east coast. Living on the west coast helps. Ive typically aimed for shows like Greenville, Denver, San Diego, LA, Seattle; Missoula, Boston and Chicago.  The last four being stadium shows which made it easier. I just love to travel to see them but I increase my odds by not even trying for NY, PA etc. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:

Announcement Monday!

The Apollo is in a perfect neighborhood to camp out in.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    .jmug23 said:
    Just curious, how many ten club tix have you won in the new system? 

Ive only won 3 times since 2013...
    Fenway #2 2018, London 2013, msg #2 2016

I’ve been lucky to win all of them, which is about 10 shows. That being said, I’ve never tried for the shows with crazy hard odds on the east coast. Living on the west coast helps. Ive typically aimed for shows like Greenville, Denver, San Diego, LA, Seattle; Missoula, Boston and Chicago.  The last four being stadium shows which made it easier. I just love to travel to see them but I increase my odds by not even trying for NY, PA etc. 

the best advice ;-)
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    Heck, just let us buy back our old/expired memberships at a marked up price for charity.  I wish I knew what my old number was, thinking I started in 1993 maybe, let in lapse in the mid 2000s :(
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:

Announcement Monday!

I thought Sirius sends out invites for a chance at tickets? Just had a circular discussion with SO to find out if she is getting Sirius emails.

JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:

Announcement Monday!

Will be? 

Apollo is as rock solid as MSG, Balt and the other dates?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    If the MSG post was a hint, I'm hoping this one was, too...

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • stanudes said:
    How much would someone pay to never have to worry about the lottery again for great reserved seating?
    Interesting idea! As a low number does not have any influence on your chance of being drawn in the lottery, it would only mean a subtle change in the well balanced 10-C-ticket-game, at least in comparison to selling the best tickets for far more money (as a free-market-ideology would suggest). 
    I am so ready for another Boston trip! My wife and I love that town. 
  • And Twitter
  • Toronto 3-18
    Ottawa or Quebec City 3-20
    Ottawa or Quebec City 3-22
    Hamilton 3-24
    Sirius show? 3-26
    Baltimore 3-28
    NYC 3-30
    Nashville 4-2
    St. Louis 4-4
    OKC 4-6
    Denver 4-8
    Phoenix 4-10
    San Diego 4-13
    LA 4-15 and 16
    Oakland 4-18
    Any other cities? 
    Bump.

From 3/25 to 4/1 lots of open days. Looking like new album promo!
    Sounds like the OKC date and the Denver date may be flip-flopped. Seems like it would make more sense for OKC first, but someone mentioned their insider at Pepsi center said 04/06.
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:

Announcement Monday!

I thought Sirius sends out invites for a chance at tickets? Just had a circular discussion with SO to find out if she is getting Sirius emails.

I have no clue how that works. Thankfully I am a Sirius subscriber.  

• RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,640
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:

Announcement Monday!

Sirius shows are basically corporate gigs with little to no public access. They’ll do some ticket giveaways.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023 • Baltimore 2024

• hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,086
    RS151862 said:

Sirius shows are basically corporate gigs with little to no public access. They’ll do some ticket giveaways.
    Yes, that sums it up. No one should get their hopes up for access. I remember when Metallica did their show, and Stern talked about it on air (yes, bring up Stern again). He and about 10 of his staff went, and he complained about how people like Keith Richards daughter had better seats then him and stood up the whole time. You can see all the red carpet photos in Star magazines, etc. So it is mainly a corporate mixer, with very few seats seemingly won by subscribers.

I have lucked out in regular Sirius promo draws (like your local station would have). I got great tickets to Coldplay, saw Cindy Lauper at a small theatre, and a few other shows won in their contests. But never a grand prize where they fly you to NY/LA/LV for the show.
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,826
    Would 10c members even have a shot at the Apollo Sirius show?  Or is it special entry / VIP kinda deal only 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    Won the grand prize to the Sirius Lightning Bolt Town Hall in 2013; wife and I got flown to Seattle and 2 nights hotel
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    RS151862 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:

Announcement Monday!

BF got to be a +1 for a friend who won Bruce at The Apollo. He said best part es the venue... the shows there aren't usually epic. 
    Sounds like the apollo will be a greatest hits gig.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:

Announcement Monday!

I have no clue how that works. Thankfully I am a Sirius subscriber.  

Here is what will happen.

sirius subscribers will get to enter in to win a pair.  There won’t be a lot 

I bet ten club gets a handful to giveaway As well

the rest is band, label, management, sponsors etc.

now, day of there will be a line outside the venue of people without tickets and usually an hour or two before, tickets free up due to all the holds that get unused and people get in. 

They just did one with Phish is Philly where over 300 people got in to the Met. 

Will that happen here, who knows. 

But that is usually how these shows go. 

Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Brisk. said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Brisk. said:
    Someone make a new rumour thread. Time to abort this one.
    Why?  There s nothing wrong with this one. 
    It's all about explaining to people how the lottery works and how to book a hotel and how people are worried about getting tickets to a show that doesn't exist yet.
    Well said.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
    2024 – Dublin, Manchester, Wrigley I & II, NYC I & II
  • RS151862 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    JP218404 said:

Announcement Monday!

BF got to be a +1 for a friend who won Bruce at The Apollo. He said best part es the venue... the shows there aren't usually epic. 
    I guess it depends if the band gives a shit or not. Big U2 fans would probably say theirs was the best show they did that year.