2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    link93 said:
    @dimitrispearljam, any shows on back to back nights?
    Oulala
    Phoenix dimi?
    Not for back to back 
    There’s your Phoenix confirmation 
     How is that a  Phoenix confirmation??? Yes but only one show?? can we have a real answer to Phoenix? I was born without patience, especially when it comes to PJ tour news, thanks always!! ✌💖💖🙄🤷‍♀️
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • I apologize if it’s already been said, but I’m not seeing anything regarding the southern states. Could we be looking at a potential vote for change type thing in the fall? 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,301
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Get_Right said:
    Please dont play Newark or Brooklyn.  MSG or bust. Id go back to Uniondale if they ever had the balls to go back.
    Newark is a great venue!!
    Never been to MSG in my life. I’m already committed to 4 shows. Do I have to add a 5th? 

MSG sound since the reno has gone downhill because they put in balconies near the top that messes with what used to be a perfect space for sound waves.

The 10c odds, with only 2 east coast shows, will be absurdly low. Resale tickets will probably be $350 to 500 just to get in the satellite seats.

Crowds are decent, but usually night one has more energy.
    2010 night 2 
  • link93link93 Posts: 410
    Someone asked about Phoenix and another asked about any city getting 2 shows. Dimi answer means yes Phoenix but not 2 shows. LA is the city with 2 shows. 
  • bbiggs said:
    What is the consensus on Denver and Phoenix?  Trying to put together a spring break trip...

Denver 4/6
    Phoenix 4/9 or 4/10?
    St Louis rumored as 4/4 correct? If so, Denver 4/6 might be a day early. Pure speculation. 

4/9 Phoenix on a Friday would be great. 
    Pepsi center is booked on 4-7, so it would have to be 4-6, 4-8, or 4-9
    NHL playoffs start 4/8, so I would bet on 4/6.
    ok so I scrolled up- was Phoenix in April ever confirmed by Dimi?? and Denver before Phoenix and SD after Phoenix? Was SNL and MSG ever confirmed?? I am painting a beautiful picture of 2020....
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Curious that Hartford is not in the mix. With Boston being skipped it seems like a natural spot for another northeast show. Hopefully in the fall.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    link93 said:
    Someone asked about Phoenix and another asked about any city getting 2 shows. Dimi answer means yes Phoenix but not 2 shows. LA is the city with 2 shows. 
    Ok Ok---got it--in April, right??? Thank you for the best Christmas 🎅 present ever!! 
    yes April after Denver. Not sure exact date. 
    👏👏👏👏🤸‍♂️💋😂💖💖💖💖✌
  • mwplummwplum Posts: 1,529
    Havn't been able to keep up, so I'll just throw out this wishlist to close out the fall leg:

Fredericton - Moncton - Saint John - Charlottetown - Halifax (x2) - Corner Brook - St. John's (x 2)

Dare to dream...
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    Dimi - with all due respect: As of today I am not able to understand any political impetus of the tour: A brief run through Canada and a handful of american cities, a variety of the usual suspects in Europe an then? I mean, don’t get me wrong I am happy to See the band wherever it takes me, but it does not appear particularly political up to this point. 
    That's in the fall.  This is spring.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • I wish we had some hints for fall.  Knowing that Australia is 2021 I would like to know more so I can juggle my shit! 

So spring confirmations in the south are basically 

nashville
    St. Louis
    denver
    phoenix
    san diego
    LA 1
    LA 2

Right?

I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    And Oakland. 
  • link93 said:
    And Oakland. 
    Right on, thanks!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • The dalE said:
    bbiggs said:
    What is the consensus on Denver and Phoenix?  Trying to put together a spring break trip...

Denver 4/6
    Phoenix 4/9 or 4/10?
    St Louis rumored as 4/4 correct? If so, Denver 4/6 might be a day early. Pure speculation. 

Good point. The picture is coming together
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,759
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Get_Right said:
    Please dont play Newark or Brooklyn.  MSG or bust. Id go back to Uniondale if they ever had the balls to go back.
    Never been to MSG in my life. I’m already committed to 4 shows. Do I have to add a 5th? 
    Yes!

Sorry if this has been asked, but what Venue will they play in Baltimore? 

And, or we assuming they're playing at MSG in NY? or could it be at the  Barclays in Brooklyn?
  • Did Dimi confirm that Toronto starts the tour? If so, Hamilton must be after Ottawa/Quebec City
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Get_Right said:
    And I don’t mean is MSG one of the shows as that seems confirmed. I just mean do I have to experience a MSG show? 
    As a NYer, PJ MSG shows are overhyped. Pearl Jam put on fabulous performances at MSG in ‘98 and ‘03 and since then people think they’re the Mecca. 

It’s a good show, but it wouldn’t be my top 10. Hartford / Philly / Bmore / DC all have had better shows since ‘03 IMO.

And I’m not just saying that to help my odds. ;)
    Msg 1, 2010?
    Good point! I did miss that one.
    Good show but , like you said about MSG shows being over-hyped, this was one of them. 

Newark, NJ & Boston were better for me. 

Just wondering if we are missing a city or 2? If so, what possible cities would they be?
  • cutz said:
    Yes!

And, or we assuming they're playing at MSG in NY? or could it be at the  Barclays in Brooklyn?
    I would assume Royal Farms Arena
    cutz said:
    Yes!

Okay.

I was guessing First Mariner. Royal Farms Arena new?
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,946
    The dalE said:
    bbiggs said:

Denver 4/6
    Phoenix 4/9 or 4/10?

Wow. So if rumored dates are accurate, 1 day off between St Louis and Denver. That also means Phoenix is likely the 8th or 9th and not a weekend. 
  • cutz said:
    cutz said:
    Yes!

Okay.

I was guessing First Mariner. Royal Farms Arena new?
    Same place.  Name change.
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Posts: 3,370
    edited December 2019

I know I’m missing some, but as far as I can decipher, this is about where we’re at.

basically confirmed:
    Toronto 3/18
    ottawa
    hamilton
    nyc
    Baltimore
    Nashville 4/2
    St. Louis
    Denver
    phoenix
    san diego
    LA 1
    LA 2
    Oakland

not confirmed, but not shot down by the oracle:
    somewhere in Florida 
    Las Vegas

Help me out here lol, I wanna keep a pretty complete list I’ll repost every now and then so we don’t have to go back through the chaos every other day 🤓
    Post edited by SomethingCreative on
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • kaikaikaikai Posts: 55

I know I’m missing some, but as far as I can decipher, this is about where we’re at.

basically confirmed:
    Toronto
    ottawa
    hamilton
    nyc
    nashville
    St. Louis
    Denver
    phoenix
    san diego
    LA 1
    LA 2
    Oakland

Baltimore
    somewhere in Florida 
    Las Vegas

I’m reeeeally hoping for “somewhere in Florida”...
    I think Baltimore is really solid. No Florida and probably no Vegas. 

• I know I’m missing some, but as far as I can decipher, this is about where we’re at.

basically confirmed:
    Toronto
    ottawa
    hamilton
    nyc
    nashville
    St. Louis
    Denver
    phoenix
    san diego
    LA 1
    LA 2
    Oakland

Baltimore
    somewhere in Florida 
    Las Vegas

Help me out here lol, I wanna keep a pretty complete list I’ll repost every now and then so we don’t have to go back through the chaos every other day 🤓
    Baltimore was pretty much confirmed, pretty sure no FL
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,397
    wsimon74 said:
    Now that Phx seems to be confirmed, question is Gila River or Talking Stick? 
    Really hoping talking stick. Going west for everything sucks haha. Downtown is so much better

• I know I’m missing some, but as far as I can decipher, this is about where we’re at.

basically confirmed:
    Toronto 3/18
    ottawa
    hamilton
    nyc
    Baltimore
    Nashville 4/2
    St. Louis
    Denver
    phoenix
    san diego
    LA 1
    LA 2
    Oakland

somewhere in Florida 
    Las Vegas

Think he had alluded to Baltimore on 3/28 via a hint but that was ages/pages ago. Someone else may be able to confirm. 
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich

basically confirmed:
    Toronto 3/18
    ottawa
    hamilton
    nyc
    Baltimore
    Nashville 4/2
    St. Louis
    Denver
    phoenix
    san diego
    LA 1
    LA 2
    Oakland

somewhere in Florida 
    Las Vegas

Think he had alluded to Baltimore on 3/28 via a hint but that was ages/pages ago. Someone else may be able to confirm. 
    That's what I remember seeing