lastchild11lastchild11 Posts: 1,282
    demetrios said:
    Mine arrived today in Oklahoma.
    Dallas TX 10/17/00
    Oklahoma City 4/3/03
    Dallas TX 6/9/03
    Memphis TN 6/20/09 (Eddie)
    Kansas City MO 4/3/10
    Little Rock AR 8/28/10 (Eddie, WM3 rally)
    St Louis MO 7/1/11 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/18/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/19/12 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/13
    Oklahoma City 11/16/13
    Tulsa OK 10/8/14
    St Louis MO 9/18/22
    Oklahoma City 9/20/22
    Ft Worth TX 9/13/23
    Ft Worth TX 9/15/23

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,849
    demetrios said:
    Mine arrived today in Oklahoma.
    Awesome! :) 
  • Options
    totorototoro Posts: 8
    Same -- just got mine in the Louisville metro area. Was a solid tip :)
    2018: Chicago I & Chicago II
    2020: Nashville? & St. Louis?
  • Options
    Anyone receive one from Rarewaves in Canada yet? 
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    Deano said:
    As a heads up for anyone still looking - lDiscogs has six listings by SoundsHaarlem for the European version at €40 + shipping.
    Seller has lots of great feedback.
    They pulled them down after I questioned why mine hadn’t shipped yet and was going to be cancelled but they had 4 up there. Sketchy despite the ratings. Waiting for the refund now. 
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,165
    Still surprised 13,000 was not enough for the demand. Possible they didnt actually press that many. I suspect there are loads of people just hoarding this without really wanting it. The bands popularity will increase with a new album coming out so not good news for the prices.
  • Options
  • Options
    Rarewaves is awesome!
  • Options
    Is that it? Anyone here still iso a copy? 
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    demetrios said:
    Is that it? Anyone here still iso a copy? 
    I‘m still looking. If you see any available, please let me know.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    TWHoltTWHolt Moncton, NB Posts: 401
    Still looking as well!  Thanks for all that you do Demetrios!
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Next~Boston 1 24|Next~Boston 2 24|
  • Options

It's been quite. Haven't seen any new pop ups lately at any online music stores. 
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,402
    I saw one of these in the used bin at a local shop. It had been opened. $50.  
  • Options

Still looking also.

At this point, if I haven't gotten a copy, should I assume that a marked up ($50+) is the likely path to owning one?

• Options
    Also looking. Can’t believe this thing was so tough to find!
    here for the music...
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,493
    Still looking
  • Options
    chilisuarezchilisuarez USA / Canada Posts: 110
    demetrios said:
    Rarewaves is awesome!
    Respectfully disagree, maybe on price they are good, however, literally the last 7 vinyl orders I've had from them have come seriously damaged and shipped in very flimsy mailers, 1 came in an envelope(!)...I also ordered the Doors Black Friday RSD 2019 from them and it never arrived. I won't be using them again!
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Rarewaves is awesome!
    Respectfully disagree, maybe on price they are good, however, literally the last 7 vinyl orders I've had from them have come seriously damaged and shipped in very flimsy mailers, 1 came in an envelope(!)...I also ordered the Doors Black Friday RSD 2019 from them and it never arrived. I won't be using them again!

I haven't had a problem with them. I've bought ALOT of rare PJ related CDs from them over the years off eBay & Amazon. Their prices & shipping was great.
  • Options
    ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    edited January 2020
    demetrios said:
    Rarewaves is awesome!
    I had the same experience as chilisuarez with Rarewaves.
    A few orders from Rarewaves showed up damaged. The box they came in was flimsy, and there was no protection of the records inside the box, so a few were dinged up.
    Plus, they got my order wrong, and excluded one record that I had ordered from the shipment. I brought it to their attention and they refunded me for the item because it was no longer in stock.
    Post edited by ChrisdM on
  • Options
    DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    Deano said:
    Picked one up from a third party through Amazon UK - reflexCD2 for £33. Never used them before so fingers crossed!!!
    So......this never arrived. When I queried this the seller gave me a refund immediately, so that's something. I guess this is a release I'm never gonna get my hands on.
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,547
    edited February 2020
    Was in my local vinyl shop yesterday. 
    They had 3 Unplugged and 2 Easy Street in the bin.

Homer's Omaha

http://homersmusic.com
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options

solstarecords

Phil here to tell you we still have a couple copies of Pearl Jam’s Unplugged, an RSD Black Friday special release, here in the store. For the first time on vinyl, you can listen to all seven songs featured in the MTV Unplugged broadcast, including “Jeremy,” “Even Flow,” “Alive,” “Black” and “State Of Love and Trust.”

Reminder that you can also shop all of our used vinyl LPs online anytime on our website!

• Options
    Sold out!
  • Options
    CridderCridder Posts: 165
    One of the better sounding vinyl albums in my collection 
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,279
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    It’s been over 2 weeks(17 days) and still averaging 3.5 x retail (around $69) but don’t worry cause a guy on here says it’s gonna be “extremely easy” to get, but only  if you are one of the first few people to cart on a random overseas record store that you’ve never heard of before, or can rush down to a record store in some far off place that decides to actually sell them and not flip for profit. 
    If you’re referring to me, the 2 week comment was on December 8th. The price is still dropping by the day, so go ahead and keep being angry.
    Today’s the 22nd. 2 weeks to the day. Weren’t these supposed to be “extremely easy” to get and sitting at retail because 13,000 is WAY more than demand, right? Still averaging around $55, and without demetrios and his valiant efforts to hook people up on this thread, are extremely HARD to find at retail . Go ahead and keep being wrong,
    Hi
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,793
    ^you have ESP N. Somehow this marketing or mistake makes me want to buy another...kind of anyway.