Options

Having Kids. Selfish Act?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Yes you guys need to learn how to use the ignore. feature.  Get with the program.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,717
    Yes you guys need to learn how to use the ignore. feature.  Get with the program.
    I've only ever done that once, and not on this site.  I try to rely on my own self-control.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    If I had a kid, I'd make sure they used proper punctuation ;)
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,768
    reaffirmation of not having kids. sometimes they grow up to be assholes......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    Don't foget spelling. :smiley:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    hedonist said:
    does that include those that end a sentence? like say a period?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    :lol:

• Options
    edited September 2019
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:
    Of course, sir. I’m an equal opportunity punctuation-er. 
  • Options
    ^^^edited for spelling :rofl:
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,519
    Makes me miss Godfather
  • Options
    Smellyman said:
    Makes me miss Godfather
    Oh lord, his spelling!

I'll tell ya, for all his outlandish ideas, we shared some good conversations "behind the scenes" and he showed himself to be a decent guy.  He wrote some really nice poetry, too.
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:
    Of course, sir. I’m an equal opportunity punctuation-er. 
    how about attention to detail. would that be on the parenting agenda?

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    hedonist said:
    Smellyman said:
    Makes me miss Godfather
    Oh lord, his spelling!

I'll tell ya, for all his outlandish ideas, we shared some good conversations "behind the scenes" and he showed himself to be a decent guy.  He wrote some really nice poetry, too.
    Eh, decent conversations is one thing, refusing to give a stranded gay man a ride is another thing altogether.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    rgambs said:
    hedonist said:
    Smellyman said:
    Makes me miss Godfather
    Oh lord, his spelling!

Eh, decent conversations is one thing, refusing to give a stranded gay man a ride is another thing altogether.
    LOL, yep. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    rgambs said:
    hedonist said:
    Smellyman said:
    Makes me miss Godfather
    Oh lord, his spelling!

LOL, yep. 
    That I don;t recall.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    hedonist said:
    Smellyman said:
    Makes me miss Godfather
    Oh lord, his spelling!

Like I said, outlandish.  Doesn't take away from my separate experiences.
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    rgambs said:
    hedonist said:
    Smellyman said:
    Makes me miss Godfather
    Oh lord, his spelling!

Like I said, outlandish.  Doesn't take away from my separate experiences.
    It should though.
    Bigotry isn't outlandish, it's bigotry.
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    hedonist said:
    Smellyman said:
    Makes me miss Godfather
    Oh lord, his spelling!

LOL, yep. 
    That I don;t recall.
    I don't remember if it was a hypothetical that he proposed, or someone else, but he definitely said he wouldn't give a guy a ride if he knew the guy was gay.  He was excoriated, he was castigated, he was remonstrated and berated.  He stood firm.