Options

#PJLP11 | Breaking news: Pearl Jam are in studio working on a new album

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,957
    edited September 2019
    i guess they stalk me everywhere now..facebook,here,in  twitter..take screenshots of secret groups..
    seems to me i need to thank them for their time.,
    .where i can sent them a thank you dick pic?
    secret groups.....??? What is the initiation?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,973
    The road to hell is paved with Alt Nation articles and dick pics. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,283
    edited September 2019
    id feel better if I knew alt nation was run by 6 year olds or some zoo chimps who got a hold of a PC cause they were bored....would make sense then, otherwise what self respecting human adult could hit send writing this shit down

You can quote me on that for your next highly UNINFORMATIVE Edition
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,298
    CROJAM95 said:
    id feel better if I knew alt nation was run by 6 year olds or some zoo chimps who got a hold of a PC cause they were bored....would make sense then, otherwise what self respecting human adult could hit send writing this shit down

You can quote me on that for your next highly UNINFORMATIVE Edition
    HAHAHA!!! :lol:
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    i guess they stalk me everywhere now..facebook,here,in  twitter..take screenshots of secret groups..
    Hahahahaha. Try this...

Matter of fact, maybe we should all send them one. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,384
    PJNB said:
      this gone to far.they take screenshot of my personal facebook acount,pic of private facebook groups to make an article..is different than here,,here is open forum,everyone can read..but now they stalk me in facebook,expose my personal profile and take screenshot of private groups and put it in public with out respect privacy.
    so ill sent them my private parts,so help them with their articles,cos on my dick i have tattoo with album new releaase date and tour dates of 2020
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,903
    PJNB said:
      this gone to far.they take screenshot of my personal facebook acount,pic of private facebook groups to make an article..is different than here,,here is open forum,everyone can read..but now they stalk me in facebook,expose my personal profile and take screenshot of private groups and put it in public with out respect privacy.
    so ill sent them my private parts,so help them with their articles,cos on my dick i have tattoo with album new releaase date and tour dates of 2020
    that's one short tour. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,298
    PJNB said:
    Roll out the info ;)
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    that's one short tour. 
      trump at the  office,,what did u expect?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    that's one short tour. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    that's one short tour. 
    a residency in Uniondale at the very LEAST.  =)
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJNB said:
    that's one short tour. 
    a residency in Uniondale at the very LEAST.  =)
    hahaha
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    @alternativenation The new Pearl Jam album will be called "Eleven" and will be out in november! It's not a double album but a CD with 18 Tracks and runs around 80 minutes. So it will be out as double vinyl. So first single is called "Third Decade" and will be released in the coming weeks . Stay tuned...
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,938
    on2legs said:
    Fart face time machine.

"Breaking news, lexicondevil has said "fart face time machine". This further proves the theory that Pearl Jam will release their quadruple album before the end of the year."
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,576
    D.Frank said:
    @alternativenation The new Pearl Jam album will be called "Eleven" and will be out in november! It's not a double album but a CD with 18 Tracks and runs around 80 minutes. So it will be out as double vinyl. So first single is called "Third Decade" and will be released in the coming weeks . Stay tuned...
    Actually isn't  the "third decade" almost over so it should be called Fourth Decase
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,210
    edited September 2019
    D.Frank said:
    First single was Can't Deny Me. You can't fool the journalists at Alternative National Enquirer that easy.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    D.Frank said:
    Actually isn't  the "third decade" almost over so it should be called Fourth Decase

You're right! My fault, not Stones fault.
    For sure the first outing of the new album IS called "(Into the) Fourth Decade".
    I was thinking wrong because i thought of PJ30.

Post edited by D.Frank on
  • Options
    D.Frank said:
    First single was Can't Deny Me. You can't fool the journalists at Alternative National Enquirer that easy.

(I actually do think you are giving us info here though)
    No, it was not. It was mislabeled at the time. It's only a non-album track. It's just a little 45.
  • Options
    D.Frank said:
    D.Frank said:

No, it was not. It was mislabeled at the time. It's only a non-album track. It's just a little 45.
    seriously? how do you know this?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    my_wavemy_wave clearwater, FL Posts: 340
    pjpjpaul said:
    I know it sounds silly at this point, but i don't want them to feel rushed into releasing an album this year if it isn't ready or the best album they could put out. On the other hand, I don't want them to be so nit-picky that they try to micromanage every aspect of the album and have it eventually sound "overproduced". Looking for a good balance between raw energy and precision in performances with introspective lyrics that can be broadly interpreted. Oh wait, I just described No Code :)  
    It's impossible to have an album that's not micromanaged and overproduced when brendan o'brien is in control...
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • Options
    my_wavemy_wave clearwater, FL Posts: 340
    So the newsletter tomorrow may be a nothing burger then.

Isn't that every newsletter?
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,388
    edited September 2019
    How do you work the ignore feature?
    Image result for arrested development snoopy gif
    Post edited by rummy on
  • Options
    rummy said:
    How do you work the ignore feature?
    https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ThisHandyArmyworm-mobile.mp4
    Haha.  I am glad I didn’t ignore.  Funny stuff.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,495
    And also you should demand money for your info. 
  • Options
    D.Frank said:
    D.Frank said:

D.Frank said:
    D.Frank said:

Just a guess. Maybe the song could fit the theme of the album!?
  • Options
    If the new record is in fact done, it's pretty crazy there weren't any confirmed rumors of them being in the studio collaborating, rehearsing and recording it. Does anyone have insight to the timeline of how and when this record was created? It just seems like it went from them not being together to work on it, to it's done. Pretty remarkable how they can keep things so secretive.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,973
    bk159954 said:
    If the new record is in fact done, it's pretty crazy there weren't any confirmed rumors of them being in the studio collaborating, rehearsing and recording it. Does anyone have insight to the timeline of how and when this record was created? It just seems like it went from them not being together to work on it, to it's done. Pretty remarkable how they can keep things so secretive.
    I wonder if we'll find out that this album wasn't recorded in Seattle. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,061
    edited September 2019
    JimmyV said:
    bk159954 said:
    Think it might have been recorded in Atlanta?  at Brendan O'Brien's studio. There was a video/picture posted a while back (I'm thinking maybe christmas 2017) of them in a studio and a picture of Atlanta-Fulton Co. Stadium was in the background.....

Just found the video...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1MLuc5AS-4
    Post edited by JojoRice on
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    bk159954 said:
     album recordered in seattle
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,962
    JimmyV said:
    bk159954 said:
     album recordered in seattle
    B O'B produce?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......