ISO: EV Brass Zippo- have $$ or lots to trade (Aussie Uke zippo, PJ20 colored vinyl, Benny, posters)

drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
edited August 2019 in Lost Dogs
Looking for the EV brass 2019 zippo - was hoping it would be in my EV Euro site order, but no dice.

Will pay cash or have the following to trade (could be a single item, multiple item, or we can bundle the gold zippo with other things depending on what you're looking for):

-Eddie Vedder white Aussie Uke Zippo
-Eddie Vedder Evil K first tour zippo
-Eddie Vedder chrome Into the Wild zippo
-PJ20 limited colored vinyl set
-Lightning Bolt red vinyl
-Benaroya Hall (opened) vinyl
-Rome Emek poster
-Portland Emek poster
-Some super rare early prototype PJ guitar picks
-PJ20 posters (ames or klausen)
-Mad Season splatter vinyl, Easy Street red vinyl, etc
-Lots of other vinyl/CDs/etc
-Lots of posters (just ask)
-Lots of guitar picks (just ask)
-Other random crap - if you have an ISO let me know

Right now not looking to trade/sell the other stuff unless its for the EV brass zippo or something on my ISO (ten basketball hoop promo, PJ ipod nano, other older memorabilia I need to get an ISO list for).

Please PM if interested!

Thanks!
Post edited by drsluggo on

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    Good luck bump to a great trader!
  • I just saw one on ebay if thats any help
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    I just saw one on ebay if thats any help
    OOOOOOHHHHH, good shout. 

• andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,805
    shhhhhhh  
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
    andrew68 said:
    shhhhhhhandrew68 said:
    shhhhhhh  

Think the cat was already out of the bag given the bidding already  
  • I just hope someone doesnt have  to pay too much. I reckon its someone on these boards anyway. Stupid to put on ebay the fees are just gonna be massive. Probably ashamed to ask so much here is my guess. But  anyway the richest person will get it sadly
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • If anyone here  buys  it pm me the number please 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,099
    Just a word of warning, lighters can be classed as a dangerous item in the UK post system and the official line is that it will be destroyed if it flags up in the system (can you imagine?!). I don't think insurance will pay out if this is the case. Best collect in person if you can.
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • pipes5977pipes5977 Posts: 373
    I don't see it on eBay? Someone buy it?
  • Pipes its still there. Set your settings  to u.k
    I posted new zippos to friends in canada . Usa and uk . Its only if its been used  or fuelled that is a hazard i believe. All mine arrived  but great advice on collection if possible. 
    I can  only imagine the price  it will fetch but again silly move using ebay. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Yeah, I've only bought one on ebay in the past and it did arrive OK. I would just hate someone to spend big money in this never to receive it (or at least be aware of the risk before buying).

Good luck to those bidding, hope someone on here gets it!

I see it thanks. I just obtained both White Australian ones. Only one I'm missing is the brass now. Of course it shows up now. Concert tickets,zippos,traveling  to shows. I'm bleeding money!!!
  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,396
    edited January 2020
    Thanks for posting that eBay shout!! I’m the current high bidder and I’m in hard on this. I figure it’s a good way to start my zippo collection!
    Post edited by Guy Dudebro on
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    Thanks for posting that eBay shout!! I’m the current high bidder and I’m in hard on this. I figure it’s a good way to start my zippo collection!
    don't bit it up now...all you are doing is making it more expensive for you or whomever winds up winning lol
    don't bit it up now...all you are doing is making it more expensive for you or whomever winds up winning lol
    The possible reason people do bid up early I am told Dave is to give the seller less reason to strike a private deal behind the scenes. I never even considered that until recently. 
    pdalowsky said:
    The possible reason people do bid up early I am told Dave is to give the seller less reason to strike a private deal behind the scenes. I never even considered that until recently. 
    The auction was taken down, I guess the bidding had not gone high enough! Was looking forward to seeing what this would sell for.
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,482
    What was the last bid?  
    £520 was the last I saw, obviously well below what it would have gone for.
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,482
    tino_11 said:
    It couldn’t have been that low?  He must have ended bidding and sold it privately. 
    DavidD said:
    tino_11 said:
    It couldn’t have been that low?  He must have ended bidding and sold it privately. 
    Yeah, it still had about a day to run
  • lizzyryenlizzyryen Posts: 1
    edited January 2020
    Post edited by lizzyryen on
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    edited January 2020
    dang. gone.like an ant fart in the wind.
    if you are the person who snagged it from the seller, please pm me. have a quick question for you (don't worry, I have one already thanks to an amazing fan and friend :blush:  )
    Only one I need WTF!
    Did anybody here strike a deal for this? 
  • I dont own  five pounds let alone  what this must  of been.  Sneeky seller by the looks of it. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07