Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Hey Ladies

123457»

Comments

  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 23,315
    :confounded:
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 2,758
    Wrong thread Dreamgirl. This one is about gender equation and rocking chairs. I think. 


  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevroletPosts: 2,275
    I don't think miss Goes would mind.
    I'm wrong a lot.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 2,758
    Malroth said:
    I don't think miss Goes would mind.
    I'm wrong a lot.
    Aren’t we all
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,063
    edited May 3
    Noted
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,063
    edited May 3
    Is there no delete button.
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 2,758
    Don’t worry, it was a joke ;) 
  • Hobbes said:
    See the source image

  • HobbesHobbes Pacific NorthwestPosts: 4,934
    See the source image
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 23,315
    Hobbes said:
    See the source image
    When The Vagina Monologues first was a thing, I remember picturing one on stage, theatrically performing some Shakespearean scene. “They talk?!?” :lol:
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific NorthwestPosts: 4,934
    hedonist said:
    Hobbes said:
    See the source image
    When The Vagina Monologues first was a thing, I remember picturing one on stage, theatrically performing some Shakespearean scene. “They talk?!?” :lol:
    To bleed, or not to bleed...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 39,959
    Hello ladies.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevroletPosts: 2,275
    Hello Ladies.
    of all varieties and sorts.



    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 23,315
    Hobbes said:
    hedonist said:
    Hobbes said:
    See the source image
    When The Vagina Monologues first was a thing, I remember picturing one on stage, theatrically performing some Shakespearean scene. “They talk?!?” :lol:
    To bleed, or not to bleed...
    :rofl:
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevroletPosts: 2,275


    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 2,879
    Malroth said:
    I don't think miss Goes would mind.
    I'm wrong a lot.
    You're not wrong. I like seeing a thread go all over the place!
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,593
    Just read through this thread again, last time was in February.  Apparently, I retained nothing from my February reading, we'll see what happens when I read it again in October.  Love it every time I read it.   =)  
    GIVE BLOOD
Sign In or Register to comment.