Hey Ladies

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,769
    Wow, this is awesome seeing some old timers here, WhoPrincess . . . love you always.  And Ms Haiku, holy crap! Haven't seen you in a while.   Pfft, Hedo, well WHO doesn't know Hedo.  This is nice ladies.  And I didn't mean threads have to be serious, and I love the humor from people on this board.  This is where the connection was established and sometimes people need support or to vent or ask for humor from their internet connections so that they can get away from the people actually around them daily.  All I was saying is when someone starts a conversation/thread, don't post just to derail it.  I have to say, this is the most I've posted on this board in years, so it's nice to be back and not feel like every thread is nonsensical and not even worth opening.  As Ed would say . . . aaaaaahhh
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    The ladies around here are funnier than most comedians.
    As for social commentary, I'll take the comedians.

Just kidding, start more threads ladies! they won't be worse than mine.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Hey ladies,

Y'all peter out?
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    edited August 2019
    Hobbes said:
    Hey ladies,

Y'all peter out?
    No...we’re busy planning our agenda 

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Renfield said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hey ladies,

Y'all peter out?

Item No. 1: Kidnap @Hobbes
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    Renfield said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hey ladies,

Y'all peter out?

Is there a large ransom involved? If not, it will not be up for consideration.
    Renfield said:
    dankind said:
    Renfield said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hey ladies,

Y'all peter out?

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Hobbes said:
    Hey ladies,

Y'all peter out?
    :giggle:
    dankind said:
    Renfield said:
    dankind said:
    Renfield said:
    Hobbes said:
    Hey ladies,

Y'all peter out?

Lol! How is this my fault?
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    Hobbes said:
    Hey ladies,

Y'all peter out?
    I've noticed more ladies posting in pre-existing threads started by ladies, they're lending support that way. And some ladies who haven't posted in awhile are joining in again, ladies like PureandEasy and WhoP, which is great to report. Also, we have new posters like Renfield and JPPJ84 making a splash. And then we have all the ladies who have been kicking ass and taking names for years, leading by example. So, we're doing great. Thank you for asking and for making a funny joke that made me burst into laughter.
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434

JPPJ84 said:

Love this❤️ Are you back from holiday? Hope you had a wonderful time.
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Renfield said:
    JPPJ84 said:

Nope. Stuck in London... my flight got cancelled AGAIN! Now at least I got a nice bed plus breakfast at the Hilton and one day less at work... there’s no way I‘ll let easyJet ruin my very lovely holiday (thanks for asking :) ) If any of you make it to the UK, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly are drop dead gorgeous!
    Malroth said:

Malroth, you should make more threads. Fine tune the art of oddball  threads and show us how it's done.  B)
    If you keep making threads, eventually you start to see what works... and learn to live with the fuck ups. Just stay away from the Porch or your thread might end up on Alternative Nation.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    JPPJ84 said:
    Renfield said:
    JPPJ84 said:

Nope. Stuck in London... my flight got cancelled AGAIN! Now at least I got a nice bed plus breakfast at the Hilton and one day less at work... there’s no way I‘ll let easyJet ruin my very lovely holiday (thanks for asking :) ) If any of you make it to the UK, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly are drop dead gorgeous!
    Cornwall is our  most beautiful county i would say. Very relaxed place and worth a visit agreed!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    JPPJ84 said:
    Renfield said:
    JPPJ84 said:

Cornwall is our  most beautiful county i would say. Very relaxed place and worth a visit agreed!
    It's also where Biggles and all the sportsmen who always pulled Gerald Bostock through are resting and writing up their memoirs for a paperback edition of the Boy Scout Manual.

As you were....
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Surfing the Pearl Jam message board:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    Malroth said:

Malroth, you should make more threads. Fine tune the art of oddball  threads and show us how it's done.  B)
    If you keep making threads, eventually you start to see what works... and learn to live with the fuck ups. Just stay away from the Porch or your thread might end up on Alternative Nation.
    I twice ventured into the Train and came away with tears for days.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
    Malroth said:
    Malroth said:

This is the welcome mat for the Train:

• njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Malroth said:
    Malroth said:

:rofl: 

oh damn, I'm in your post.  Im not fixing it,  too annoying. 

I've started about 6 threads. My first was the day I joined.  I said hi & then spilled my guts. I dont think I've been mistaken for a dude though I could be wrong. It's pretty obvious by my user name & posts though.  

I am horrible at figuring out whose male or female. And it's weird talking to people by their user name sometimes.  I know a couple handfuls of names,  mostly cause of football. :smile:  

I have met 3 people from the board briefly, only one I had spoken with at length
    before, but no real interaction or friendship . Just ticket interactions  I wish I knew more of you in person.  It's cool when you meet in person & it becomes a RL connection instead of faceless posts.  I've made a couple of real friends from a different forum in the early 2000's & it's great when you connect on more than just PJ or politics or cannibalism. 

It is intimidating , but when I think of something, I make a thread. I've been thinking about this very subject lately. Gotta be more pro active.  Six is pathetic. 

Forum sucks on a phone & I now understand why people answer posts briefly.  I still had to write in paragraphs.   It's easier & more fulfilling on my broken laptop though. 

Im in a bad place & haven't been on in a bit but I had to support my spinster sister. :hug: 

Oh, goodie. The thread just got “lovelier.”

:tongue:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    JPPJ84 said:
    Renfield said:
    JPPJ84 said:

I would love to go there!  The great quiet little movie, Ladies in Lavender, was made on location in Cornwall (and star two awesome ladies including one of my favorites- the lovely Maggie Smith!)

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

edited August 2019
    … Goodnight you moonlight ladies

Have an enjoyable weekend all
    njnancy said:
    Malroth said:
    Malroth said:

:rofl: 

oh damn, I'm in your post.  Im not fixing it,  too annoying. 

I've started about 6 threads. My first was the day I joined.  I said hi & then spilled my guts. I dont think I've been mistaken for a dude though I could be wrong. It's pretty obvious by my user name & posts though.  

I am horrible at figuring out whose male or female. And it's weird talking to people by their user name sometimes.  I know a couple handfuls of names,  mostly cause of football. :smile:  

I have met 3 people from the board briefly, only one I had spoken with at length
    before, but no real interaction or friendship . Just ticket interactions  I wish I knew more of you in person.  It's cool when you meet in person & it becomes a RL connection instead of faceless posts.  I've made a couple of real friends from a different forum in the early 2000's & it's great when you connect on more than just PJ or politics or cannibalism. 

It is intimidating , but when I think of something, I make a thread. I've been thinking about this very subject lately. Gotta be more pro active.  Six is pathetic. 

Forum sucks on a phone & I now understand why people answer posts briefly.  I still had to write in paragraphs.   It's easier & more fulfilling on my broken laptop though. 

Im in a bad place & haven't been on in a bit but I had to support my spinster sister. :hug: 

Nancy, I think you would be a wonderful representative of the ladies of this board! You are great at social commentary. We need you. Whenever you get your laptop fixed, that is.
    No pressure, just encouragement. :)

Btw, I think it's awesome that you participate in the degenerate football league, such a badass. 

We miss you! Thank you for the support, my loyal rocking chair buddy. 💗💗💗
    Renfield said:
    … Goodnight you moonlight ladies

Have an enjoyable weekend all
    Thank you, Renfield. :hug:
    See the source image
    Do you want to be included in the spinster club, Hobbes? I can ask Nancy to second that emotion.
    See the source image
    Such a macho hombre.