Options

Jeffrey Epstein and Friends

Comments

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    I'm no fan of Nick Wright, but he really hits the nail on the head here about who and what Aaron Rodgers has become these last several years, and why it's so troubling. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbVuEb1xX00 

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298

Dismissing an insinuation of pedophilia as a 'jab', and knocking the accused for 'hurt feelings' over it is an all time shit take. 
    Now we are delving deeper here.  So anyone on that island was involved in Pedophilia?  That's what he was getting at?

I guess i'm not as offended or taken aback as some of you are.  I saw it at it's surface, a jab.  Nothing more.
    Wow, yeah, newsflash, Chris, Epstein was a pedophile and the insinuations about his island are that people were flying there to have sex with underage girls,

You should read up on the story. 
    But not everyone that flew there was involved in that. That's part of the misinformation. Many people flew there for events, etc., that had nothing to do with sex acts.
    It’s also important to note that a sex offender is going to try and create an image that everything is legit and benign. For Epstein, he knew to create this image by making sure to also include wholesome non-creepos at his island gatherings. 
    Totally agree...I'm just referring to people that visited that didn't have any knowledge of that.
    Fellas....whoa, whoa......take it easy. You are being way to rational about all of this. Up the crazy a few more notches please. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,970

Dismissing an insinuation of pedophilia as a 'jab', and knocking the accused for 'hurt feelings' over it is an all time shit take. 
    Now we are delving deeper here.  So anyone on that island was involved in Pedophilia?  That's what he was getting at?

I guess i'm not as offended or taken aback as some of you are.  I saw it at it's surface, a jab.  Nothing more.
    Wow, yeah, newsflash, Chris, Epstein was a pedophile and the insinuations about his island are that people were flying there to have sex with underage girls,

You should read up on the story. 
    But not everyone that flew there was involved in that. That's part of the misinformation. Many people flew there for events, etc., that had nothing to do with sex acts.
    Ok,  maybe I have it wrong. 

What do you infer from what Rodgers said? 
    It was really stupid thing to say and I'm sure Rodgers assumes everyone on that list was involved. Except of course for everyone that Rodgers bootlicks like tRump, etc.  
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,168
    So the guy that was on the Man Show has his feelings hurt from a jab from Rodgers, really?
    that is kind of a major accusation to make with zero proof or evidence. rodgers should be sued to oblivion for that.
    He was obviously joking...  Seriously?  Did you even watch when he said it?  Very tongue in cheek.
    i saw it. and yeah fuck rodgers and mcaffee. i hope he loses his show over it too.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    2 worthless pieces of dogshit potlicking asswipes I wish would just go away.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,513
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Why are you more concerned about the president from 30 years ago having his name plastered in this instead of the last president, who is also going to be the republican nominee for president this year also having his name plastered in it?

They're both vile humans. The one currently running for president should drop out, right?
    Cause i know Trump's bio and perhaps you know that better than me and i'm not surprised..why you are not concerned??..
    and also i hate hypocrisy..
    Don't we already know Clinton's "bio" as well? The guy was impeached for, essentially, getting a bj from an intern in the oval office. Bill Clinton is a piece of shit, in my opinion. And I have held that opinion since the early 90's. 

You hate hypocrisy? Really? You're stuck on some clown from the NINETIES man! You got a modern day clown who has a very good chance at becoming president again and you do your best to ignore his role in all of this for some reason. You're concern should be more focused on the here and now. 

Do you know who Alex Acosta is?
    So we agree for Clinton, ok..about your next president, nothing suprised me and i have the same desire to know the truth about him and for some others names we haven't mentioned here..
    and ofcourse all the names they have published so far doesn't have relation with sex acts..but 100% some of them have and LOT of them knew..
    Do you think Trump should drop out of the race over this (there's a million things that disqualifies him but this issue seems to be of utmost important to you)?
    Ιf he was an honest person he would do that.. but you probably know better that he is not..
    what do you think the others names should do??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Why are you more concerned about the president from 30 years ago having his name plastered in this instead of the last president, who is also going to be the republican nominee for president this year also having his name plastered in it?

They're both vile humans. The one currently running for president should drop out, right?
    Cause i know Trump's bio and perhaps you know that better than me and i'm not surprised..why you are not concerned??..
    Don't we already know Clinton's "bio" as well? The guy was impeached for, essentially, getting a bj from an intern in the oval office. Bill Clinton is a piece of shit, in my opinion. And I have held that opinion since the early 90's. 

You hate hypocrisy? Really? You're stuck on some clown from the NINETIES man! You got a modern day clown who has a very good chance at becoming president again and you do your best to ignore his role in all of this for some reason. You're concern should be more focused on the here and now. 

So we agree for Clinton, ok..about your next president, nothing suprised me and i have the same desire to know the truth about him and for some others names we haven't mentioned here..
    and ofcourse all the names they have published so far doesn't have relation with sex acts..but 100% some of them have and LOT of them knew..
    Do you think Trump should drop out of the race over this (there's a million things that disqualifies him but this issue seems to be of utmost important to you)?
    Ιf he was an honest person he would do that.. but you probably know better that he is not..
    I'm not asking what he would do. I am asking you if he should drop out of the race. 

No other person running for president was an acquaintance of Epstein that I am aware of. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

I'm not asking what he would do. I am asking you if he should drop out of the race. 

No other person running for president was an acquaintance of Epstein that I am aware of. 
    rfk jr was. and he was on the list, and still running.

man i used to love his wife cheryl, but now i can't watch anything she is in these days.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

man i used to love his wife cheryl, but now i can't watch anything she is in these days.
    Yeah fuck Cheryl. I rewatched Curb a few years ago and then again recently and I've actually grown to hate her character. She really starts sucking right around season 4 or 5.

Now knowing her husband is poised to play a big factor in the possible end of our democracy, I wanna puke just seeing her face (which is basically completely different now verses 15 years ago, but that's another conversation).
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

To be honest and without offense you, i like him to be the president..it so much fun for the rest of the world and again, he will confirm our opinion about the Americans.. ;)
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    That is a ridiculous take - you want Trump to be there for entertainment?
    FFS, this is a horrible person and lots of people will be harmed.  
    Hope it is entertainment enough for you.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

To be honest and without offense you, i like him to be the president..it so much fun for the rest of the world and again, he will confirm our opinion about the Americans.. ;)
    Congrats. You've just proven yourself to be an unbelievably enormous hypocrite then. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    That is a ridiculous take - you want Trump to be there for entertainment?
    FFS, this is a horrible person and lots of people will be harmed.  
    Hope it is entertainment enough for you.
    He's got big problems with the president from thirty years ago, though. Makes perfect sense. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    edited January 6
    Caring about Clinton being on that list but not trump is the most ass backwards thought process and also a perfect example of why the world is where it is today. 
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Yeah fuck Cheryl. I rewatched Curb a few years ago and then again recently and I've actually grown to hate her character. She really starts sucking right around season 4 or 5.

Now knowing her husband is poised to play a big factor in the possible end of our democracy, I wanna puke just seeing her face (which is basically completely different now verses 15 years ago, but that's another conversation).
    turns out she is actually as terrible as he is in real life.

my g/f loves her and tries to get me to listen to her podcast. i am just like, "uh no thanks, i have to go mow the grass". then she says "but its winter" and i am like, "yeah i know".

she can miss me with that crap.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

yeah we all want some fascist to take over your government. yeah, because it will be funny for us....

come on, man. there is a very real threat to this country, and by extension the rest of the world, and funny is not how i would describe it.

• Options
    Trump is your problem, not ours..and for God's sake, have you lost your humor or you never had??..
    really, i can understand your fear..really..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Congrats. You've just proven yourself to be an unbelievably enormous hypocrite then. 

I am hypocrite??..there are 200 names and you just talk for Trump..like there is no other..lol..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Yes, it’s totally normal to wish a foreign country was run by an idiot for your own sake of fun and your own sense of superiority. Totally noble and selfless of you, considering the entertainment needs of the world. How does an American read this without being offended? 

I wish Greece’s politicians acted like morons on display so the world would think less of them and their people would suffer but we’d all get a laugh - how does that sound to you?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    edited January 7
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Yes, it’s totally normal to wish a foreign country was run by an idiot for your own sake of fun and your own sense of superiority. Totally noble and selfless of you, considering the entertainment needs of the world. How does an American read this without being offended? 

I wish Greece’s politicians acted like morons on display so the world would think less of them and their people would suffer but we’d all get a laugh - how does that sound to you?
    Morons ruled here for decades..right and left wing and they laughed with us now with the golden boy here, nothing new for me..
    thank Gods we still don't have a former actor for president..your own people offended you when they elected this clown and when will do it again..the rest of us just entertaining the circus..end..
    you are Canadian, so ''your people'' doesn't goes straight to you..
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Morons ruled here for decades..right and left wing and they laughed with us now with the golden boy here, nothing new for me..
    thank Gods we still don't have a former actor for president..your own people offended you when they elected this clown and when will do it again..the rest of us just entertaining the circus..end..
    you are Canadian, so ''your people'' doesn't goes straight to you..
    To advocate for more morons in charge for your own amusement is selfish and rude. Call it a joke, but I’m calling it what it is. Having seen the impact of horrible leaders first-hand, your insensitivity is even less understandable to me.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,804
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

well they seem to have enough problems of their own . you know, being in debt up to their great great great great grandchildrens eyeballs....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited January 7
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

I am hypocrite??..there are 200 names and you just talk for Trump..like there is no other..lol..
    Gee, why in the world would I be most concerned about the republican nominee for president appearing on this list?

Hypocrite comment stands firm.  
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    Trump is your problem, not ours..and for God's sake, have you lost your humor or you never had??..
    i do not joke about trump being president again. we all lived through it. we all remember it. he will not go the fuck away, and people in other countries like you find it funny. its not funny to us.

don't think a person like him can't come to power in your country, because it can happen. especially when 35% of the population is stupid and racist.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

well they seem to have enough problems of their own . you know, being in debt up to their great great great great grandchildrens eyeballs....
    Ooops..
    https://www.esm.europa.eu/blog/greece-investment-grade-again-why-it-matters-keep-it
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Gee, why in the world would I be most concerned about the republican nominee for president appearing on this list?

Hypocrite comment stands firm.  
    Keep focus on the tree and not to the forest..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    i do not joke about trump being president again. we all lived through it. we all remember it. he will not go the fuck away, and people in other countries like you find it funny. its not funny to us.

don't think a person like him can't come to power in your country, because it can happen. especially when 35% of the population is stupid and racist.
    35% οf the population which country??..a few years ago my fellow citizens brought neo-nazis to the parliament..this offends me as a Greek..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

35% οf the population which country??..a few years ago my fellow citizens brought neo-nazis to the parliament..this offends me as a Greek..
    And I don’t mock that, joke about it, nor wish for more. Is the basic decency for you to reciprocate when talking of other nations too much to ask? As you pointed out, I’m not American. I’m offended by your words as a human, not an American.

EV
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    I can't stand either of these guys. Kimmel has always been terrible and unfunny. And Rodgers has always been an insufferable douche. I was saying this long before most people, who have just turned on him in recent years.

That said, Kimmel would have no court case here. Rodgers said Kimmel doesn't want the list coming out. Sure, the implication is that he's on the list, but he didn't say that. And, there is some evidence (at least in a Rodgers legal defense) that, even if Kimmel isn't on the list, he doesn't want it coming out....

Rodgers made reference to wanting to see the list on the Pat McAfee show a few months ago. He didn't mention Kimmel or anybody else. This led to Kimmel talking about it on his show. Not making jokes of course but he's not funny. But rather, just shouting down Rodgers. Kimmel called him a "wack Packer" and suggested he go back to the concussion protocol. Just for bringing up the Epstein list? If he had jokes, it'd be one thing. But it was more a "Look at this crazy man talking about the Epstein list! Look how crazy he is!" 

Further, it's a fact that Kimmel was friends with Epstein's personal chef, Adam Perry Lang. Lang was actually once arrested at a house Kimmel owns. So that's another thing that can back up "Kimmel doesn't want the list coming out"  just because you can argue he wouldn't want to have his friend's possible misdeeds made public.

Legality of this alleged "slander" aside, Rodgers looks like such a loser. He's going to "pop a bottle" when the list comes out? Get a life. This season has been a bit of a preview of what his post-playing career will be like, and it looks pretty pathetic. The thing about Rodgers that I've been saying for over 10 years, but people have only just caught on, is that he thinks he's smart, funny, and cool, and he's none of these things. Not unlike Kimmel actually. These two are made for each other. 
    Kimmel peaked in Win Ben Steins Money.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    I can't stand either of these guys. Kimmel has always been terrible and unfunny. And Rodgers has always been an insufferable douche. I was saying this long before most people, who have just turned on him in recent years.

That said, Kimmel would have no court case here. Rodgers said Kimmel doesn't want the list coming out. Sure, the implication is that he's on the list, but he didn't say that. And, there is some evidence (at least in a Rodgers legal defense) that, even if Kimmel isn't on the list, he doesn't want it coming out....

Rodgers made reference to wanting to see the list on the Pat McAfee show a few months ago. He didn't mention Kimmel or anybody else. This led to Kimmel talking about it on his show. Not making jokes of course but he's not funny. But rather, just shouting down Rodgers. Kimmel called him a "wack Packer" and suggested he go back to the concussion protocol. Just for bringing up the Epstein list? If he had jokes, it'd be one thing. But it was more a "Look at this crazy man talking about the Epstein list! Look how crazy he is!" 

Further, it's a fact that Kimmel was friends with Epstein's personal chef, Adam Perry Lang. Lang was actually once arrested at a house Kimmel owns. So that's another thing that can back up "Kimmel doesn't want the list coming out"  just because you can argue he wouldn't want to have his friend's possible misdeeds made public.

Legality of this alleged "slander" aside, Rodgers looks like such a loser. He's going to "pop a bottle" when the list comes out? Get a life. This season has been a bit of a preview of what his post-playing career will be like, and it looks pretty pathetic. The thing about Rodgers that I've been saying for over 10 years, but people have only just caught on, is that he thinks he's smart, funny, and cool, and he's none of these things. Not unlike Kimmel actually. These two are made for each other. 
    Kimmel peaked in Win Ben Steins Money.
    rodgers peaked as a packer.