Options

Jeffrey Epstein and Friends

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    So the guy that was on the Man Show has his feelings hurt from a jab from Rodgers, really?
    What do you mean?  
    I don't think either guy is on this list?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,168
    So the guy that was on the Man Show has his feelings hurt from a jab from Rodgers, really?
    that is kind of a major accusation to make with zero proof or evidence. rodgers should be sued to oblivion for that.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,970
    that is kind of a major accusation to make with zero proof or evidence. rodgers should be sued to oblivion for that.
    yeah pretty shitty to suggest that Kimmel banged an underage girl with zero evidence
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,168
    yeah pretty shitty to suggest that Kimmel banged an underage girl with zero evidence
    i'm not a fan of kimmel either, but yeah rodgers was clearly in the wrong here and needs to be sued for it.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    He was obviously joking...  Seriously?  Did you even watch when he said it?  Very tongue in cheek.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496

Dismissing an insinuation of pedophilia as a 'jab', and knocking the accused for 'hurt feelings' over it is an all time shit take. 
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    edited January 5
    I can't stand either of these guys. Kimmel has always been terrible and unfunny. And Rodgers has always been an insufferable douche. I was saying this long before most people, who have just turned on him in recent years.

That said, Kimmel would have no court case here. Rodgers said Kimmel doesn't want the list coming out. Sure, the implication is that he's on the list, but he didn't say that. And, there is some evidence (at least in a Rodgers legal defense) that, even if Kimmel isn't on the list, he doesn't want it coming out....

Rodgers made reference to wanting to see the list on the Pat McAfee show a few months ago. He didn't mention Kimmel or anybody else. This led to Kimmel talking about it on his show. Not making jokes of course but he's not funny. But rather, just shouting down Rodgers. Kimmel called him a "wack Packer" and suggested he go back to the concussion protocol. Just for bringing up the Epstein list? If he had jokes, it'd be one thing. But it was more a "Look at this crazy man talking about the Epstein list! Look how crazy he is!" 

Further, it's a fact that Kimmel was friends with Epstein's personal chef, Adam Perry Lang. Lang was actually once arrested at a house Kimmel owns. So that's another thing that can back up "Kimmel doesn't want the list coming out"  just because you can argue he wouldn't want to have his friend's possible misdeeds made public.

Legality of this alleged "slander" aside, Rodgers looks like such a loser. He's going to "pop a bottle" when the list comes out? Get a life. This season has been a bit of a preview of what his post-playing career will be like, and it looks pretty pathetic. The thing about Rodgers that I've been saying for over 10 years, but people have only just caught on, is that he thinks he's smart, funny, and cool, and he's none of these things. Not unlike Kimmel actually. These two are made for each other. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    Now that Rodgers is a MAGA hero, lots of Twitter is just making up that Jimmy is on the list simply to have Based Aaron's back.

So, based on that, I'd say the typical one-third of the country believes he was on the list (maybe not since most are not on twitter) and that ten years from now some people will still state it as fact. 
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    Now that Rodgers is a MAGA hero, lots of Twitter is just making up that Jimmy is on the list simply to have Based Aaron's back.

So, based on that, I'd say the typical one-third of the country believes he was on the list (maybe not since most are not on twitter) and that ten years from now some people will still state it as fact. 
    Yeah the disinformation is unreal...I'm seeing shit that says Obama is on the list too.

And the disinfo includes tRump as well. There were some photoshopped images of him dancing with some young girl that weren't real.

The internet is going to destroy us.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,512
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options

Dismissing an insinuation of pedophilia as a 'jab', and knocking the accused for 'hurt feelings' over it is an all time shit take. 
    Now we are delving deeper here.  So anyone on that island was involved in Pedophilia?  That's what he was getting at?

I guess i'm not as offended or taken aback as some of you are.  I saw it at it's surface, a jab.  Nothing more.
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:

This is why no one should EVER get their information from Twitter.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298

Especially in this era when we have tens of millions of brainwashed maga's who actually believe there is an enormous underground pedophilia cabal. I've seen how there fake Epstein documents with Kimmel's name on it floating around twitter (and likely being promoted by the company). It's dangerous stuff, for sure. 

Wouldn't be surprised if Kimmel is already receiving death threats. Also would not be surprised if one of these brainwashed morons tried to kill him. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    Why are you more concerned about the president from 30 years ago having his name plastered in this instead of the last president, who is also going to be the republican nominee for president this year also having his name plastered in it?

They're both vile humans. The one currently running for president should drop out, right?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:

Perhaps. But Jimmy's going to forever be incorrectly connected to this now.

I'm not sure whether he'd have a case in court, but either way Based Aaron is piece of shit who goes on TV to dunk on people for the purpose of getting his boots polished by MAGA tongues. And in this case, it was extremely reckless. But hey, at least Matt Gaetz or Catturd might give him props.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    "Greasy Aaron is a clout-seeking sheep who unironically calls other people sheep" is a jab.
    "Jimmy Kimmel, you mean the same guy that used to do the Man Show and act like a complete sexist windbag?" is a jab.

This is doing exactly what Rodgers wanted.
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I'm not sure whether he'd have a case in court, but either way Based Aaron is piece of shit who goes on TV to dunk on people for the purpose of getting his boots polished by MAGA tongues. And in this case, it was extremely reckless. But hey, at least Matt Gaetz or Catturd might give him props.
    I don't follow Rodgers enough to know he has a MAGA following now.  That's interesting.

I wonder what the take would be if he wasn't associated with MAGA?  If youre MAGA or associated on this page or a rep, conservative then you're basically no good.
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    Why are you more concerned about the president from 30 years ago having his name plastered in this instead of the last president, who is also going to be the republican nominee for president this year also having his name plastered in it?

They're both vile humans. The one currently running for president should drop out, right?
    Cause i know Trump's bio and perhaps you know that better than me and i'm not surprised..why you are not concerned??..
    and also i hate hypocrisy..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options

Now we are delving deeper here.  So anyone on that island was involved in Pedophilia?  That's what he was getting at?

I guess i'm not as offended or taken aback as some of you are.  I saw it at it's surface, a jab.  Nothing more.
    Wow, yeah, newsflash, Chris, Epstein was a pedophile and the insinuations about his island are that people were flying there to have sex with underage girls,

You should read up on the story. 
  • Options
    edited January 5
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I don't follow Rodgers enough to know he has a MAGA following now.  That's interesting.

I wonder what the take would be if he wasn't associated with MAGA?  If youre MAGA or associated on this page or a rep, conservative then you're basically no good.
    The same.

I mean, he's not necessarily "associated" with MAGA. I've never seen the hat on him. But once he pre-emitively blamed the "woke mob" for "cancelling" him after it came out that he lied about vaccination, he became a darling. I started seeing the praise (both on Twitter and from MAGA in my real life). He eventually said "I guess Biden got all those votes." And he goes on that Pat McAfee show and frequently takes digs at Fauci. It seem to me like he's playing to them.

He's unvaccinated. He's a victim. He makes baseless accusations. He's perfect.
    Post edited by OnWis97 on
  • Options

Wow, yeah, newsflash, Chris, Epstein was a pedophile and the insinuations about his island are that people were flying there to have sex with underage girls,

But not everyone that flew there was involved in that. That's part of the misinformation. Many people flew there for events, etc., that had nothing to do with sex acts.

• Options

But not everyone that flew there was involved in that. That's part of the misinformation. Many people flew there for events, etc., that had nothing to do with sex acts.
    Ok,  maybe I have it wrong. 

What do you infer from what Rodgers said? 
  • Options
    edited January 5
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

Context is everything man. He would not be making that "jab" if he wasn't already a part of that weird right wing conspiracy cult. 

Normal, rational, people don't do/say stuff like that. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 5
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Cause i know Trump's bio and perhaps you know that better than me and i'm not surprised..why you are not concerned??..
    Don't we already know Clinton's "bio" as well? The guy was impeached for, essentially, getting a bj from an intern in the oval office. Bill Clinton is a piece of shit, in my opinion. And I have held that opinion since the early 90's. 

You hate hypocrisy? Really? You're stuck on some clown from the NINETIES man! You got a modern day clown who has a very good chance at becoming president again and you do your best to ignore his role in all of this for some reason. You're concern should be more focused on the here and now. 

Do you know who Alex Acosta is?
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

Context is everything man. He would not be making that "jab" if he wasn't already a part of that weird right wing conspiracy cult. 

Thank you. 

JFC, people will rationalize anything nowadays. 
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

Thank you. 

JFC, people will rationalize anything nowadays. 
    All in the name of "bothsidesing" disingenuous bullshit. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,637

It’s also important to note that a sex offender is going to try and create an image that everything is legit and benign. For Epstein, he knew to create this image by making sure to also include wholesome non-creepos at his island gatherings. 
  • Options

It’s also important to note that a sex offender is going to try and create an image that everything is legit and benign. For Epstein, he knew to create this image by making sure to also include wholesome non-creepos at his island gatherings. 
    Totally agree...I'm just referring to people that visited that didn't have any knowledge of that.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Don't we already know Clinton's "bio" as well? The guy was impeached for, essentially, getting a bj from an intern in the oval office. Bill Clinton is a piece of shit, in my opinion. And I have held that opinion since the early 90's. 

You hate hypocrisy? Really? You're stuck on some clown from the NINETIES man! You got a modern day clown who has a very good chance at becoming president again and you do your best to ignore his role in all of this for some reason. You're concern should be more focused on the here and now. 

So we agree for Clinton, ok..about your next president, nothing suprised me and i have the same desire to know the truth about him and for some others names we haven't mentioned here..
    and ofcourse all the names they have published so far doesn't have relation with sex acts..but 100% some of them have and LOT of them knew..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

So we agree for Clinton, ok..about your next president, nothing suprised me and i have the same desire to know the truth about him and for some others names we haven't mentioned here..
    and ofcourse all the names they have published so far doesn't have relation with sex acts..but 100% some of them have and LOT of them knew..
    Do you think Trump should drop out of the race over this (there's a million things that disqualifies him but this issue seems to be of utmost important to you)?
    chinese-happy.jpg