Options

ISO new Euro EV Gold/Brass EV Zippo Variant please and thanks!- FOUND!!

Comments

• Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,447
    Another 29 chances for elway bump
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    DavidD said:
    Another 29 chances for elway bump
      I saw three others too, so I guess 26 now.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,065
    27 saw it live london
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    People offering a girl with one 2000 dollars
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    People offering a girl with one 2000 dollars
    Wow, that's insane!!!!
  • Options
    Its  all insane
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Check pm @elwayvedder
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    Check pm @elwayvedder
    :clap:

• Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    Holy shit did this happen!andyfarrimond said:
    Check pm @elwayvedder
    :clap:

• Options
    ;)
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Its a good day
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,447
    Good job  :)
  • Options
    If anyone else has access to one?  =)
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,842
    @lastexitlondon - good on you, my brother! Very awesome. Be kind to Dave, he's definitely paid it forward! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    It wasn't  mine at all. I just  was with a friend who opened one. And i knew dave was looking and got them together.  Perfect
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    It wasn't  mine at all. I just  was with a friend who opened one. And i knew dave was looking and got them together.  Perfect
     Nice work!!!
  • Options
    I think we should  all think  of dave. And thats why i did . Because he has been very kind to everyone  and me personally and charity . I do believe karma is a real thing and good to know he has one.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    I think we should  all think  of dave. And thats why i did . Because he has been very kind to everyone  and me personally and charity . I do believe karma is a real thing and good to know he has one.

• Options
      Damn, @lastexitlondon, you the real MVP!!!!
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,082
    Mattchew said:
      Damn, @lastexitlondon, you the real MVP!!!!
    He is a good man.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,844
    Someone on the Euro group said they had multiple brass zippos given to them from Glen and he was going to give them away. He got plenty of merch from Glen in 2017 too so I do believe. Problem is he deleted the post and also throughout the post made fun of people looking for one being addicted and not of top shelf material. It looked like he had no intention of giving them out and was more or less bragging that he had them and others did not. Not sure how many he has but it was a very weird and off the rails post. 

• Options
    PJNB said:
    Someone on the Euro group said they had multiple brass zippos given to them from Glen and he was going to give them away. He got plenty of merch from Glen in 2017 too so I do believe. Problem is he deleted the post and also throughout the post made fun of people looking for one being addicted and not of top shelf material. It looked like he had no intention of giving them out and was more or less bragging that he had them and others did not. Not sure how many he has but it was a very weird and off the rails post. 

Is Glen an elitist collector?

No idea whom this is?
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,468
    PJNB said:

No idea whom this is?
    Glen Hansard?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    PJNB said:

No idea whom this is?
    Glen Hansard?
    That would be a dick move if true.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,647
    Dude from Mudhoney sold a shitload of 98 posters the last few years.   They arent dumb lol 
  • Options
    Dude from Mudhoney sold a shitload of 98 posters the last few years.   They arent dumb lol 
    Keeping a poster for years and finally getting rid of it is far different than receiving and selling a limited item that was meant for fans to get during a current tour.
  • Options
    PJNB said:

This is not true  in my opinion. I know people  who know glen and that is not at all his style.  And  its just a troll.  Most of the zippos have been found . 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,725
    PJNB said:

It was a wind up only, Dave didnt have the zippos
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,844
    edited July 2019
    pdalowsky said:
    PJNB said:

It was a wind up only, Dave didnt have the zippos
    Ah thought it was an odd post so that makes sense. He did get merch from Glen Hansard(not sure why I forgot the last name above) in 2017 though so I thought there was a chance of truth. Glen gifted some merch to fans and friends. 
    Post edited by PJNB on