Things that give you hope.

13»

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 29,630
    ecdanc said:
    brianlux said:
    Well now... well, well, well.

It will surprise me if this thread doesn't go down in flames.  That would be a shame.  It will feel hopeful if it doesn't.
    Seems like as long as we don’t wish death on anyone, we’re good. And no one has done that. Hope for all!

You are, of course, 100% correct.  I was just hoping for some positive vibes on this thread when I started it.  Sorry dude, I'm not on your wavelength.

Speaking of, this song has a kind of cool hopeful vibe:

“After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    -Aldous Huxley
    M.I.T.S.

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 18,338
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 22,414
    brianlux said:
    ecdanc said:
    brianlux said:

It will surprise me if this thread doesn't go down in flames.  That would be a shame.  It will feel hopeful if it doesn't.
    Seems like as long as we don’t wish death on anyone, we’re good. And no one has done that. Hope for all!

You are, of course, 100% correct.  I was just hoping for some positive vibes on this thread when I started it.  Sorry dude, I'm not on your wavelength.

Ha great song but I have to point out that you mentioned wavelength! As it happens to be my favorite VM song is Wavelength 🙂 Great song.
    brianlux said:
    ecdanc said:
    brianlux said:

Ha great song but I have to point out that you mentioned wavelength! As it happens to be my favorite VM song is Wavelength 🙂 Great song.

Sweet!
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    -Aldous Huxley
    M.I.T.S.

• SeaSea EarthPosts: 2,193
    ecdanc said:
    brianlux said:

Your post was deleted because it was inappropriate. It is not ok to re-post. Please see the Posting Guidelines. Thank you
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 3,917
    Be the reason someone smiles today.
    Kat said:
    Excellent! 

-Aldous Huxley
    M.I.T.S.

• RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain TexasPosts: 682
    Kat said:
    Awesome! The joy on his face is priceless.
  • dignindignin Posts: 7,827
    Mittens gives me hope.
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,548
    Kat said:
    kce8 said:
    Song Of Good Hope!

Thank you for posting this...it gave my soul some soothing today.
    My pleasure, that makes me happy! :smile: