2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

16365676869

Comments

  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 3,837
    Sarava said:
    My mystery box finally came today. We ordered 5 mystery boxes 2 years ago, but our luck wasn't all that great, so we scaled it back to 1 box this time.

    So, all day I was thinking and dreaming of a Cubs autographed baseball. So I get home and open her up. As I go through the items, I realized there's no baseball inside. The non poster items were mostly average compared to other boxes we've seen posted here and on facebook:

    Seattle 2018 hat
    Seattle 2018 pennant
    Seattle 2018 button
    Belo Horizonte sticker (2015)
    Mini Let's play two pennant
    3 2018 t-shirts (XXL)
    Coasters
    3 packs of baseball cards
    Black notebook with song titles at the bottom of each page.
    Mike Mccready guitar pick
    Chicago Baby Brain Poster
    New York Kong poster

    I guess I got a nice consolation price for not getting the baseball, eh? Wow! Thank you Santos and Pearl Jam. You made my wife and I quite happy tonight!
    Between the notebook, Kong, and a MM pick...sounds like you got one of the better boxes...congrats! :joy:
    @mfc2006 is looking for the notebook if you're looking to trade/sell
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 19,646
    ISO of those sticky passes you are getting!!!

    The pope all access and batter baseball ones or anything I don't have.

    I collect these things people!!!

    Hit me up!

    Christopher
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/279867/sticker-collection-pt-2-how-i-store-them#latest
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 31,915
    edited July 2
    jjflash said:
    Sarava said:
    My mystery box finally came today. We ordered 5 mystery boxes 2 years ago, but our luck wasn't all that great, so we scaled it back to 1 box this time.

    So, all day I was thinking and dreaming of a Cubs autographed baseball. So I get home and open her up. As I go through the items, I realized there's no baseball inside. The non poster items were mostly average compared to other boxes we've seen posted here and on facebook:

    Seattle 2018 hat
    Seattle 2018 pennant
    Seattle 2018 button
    Belo Horizonte sticker (2015)
    Mini Let's play two pennant
    3 2018 t-shirts (XXL)
    Coasters
    3 packs of baseball cards
    Black notebook with song titles at the bottom of each page.
    Mike Mccready guitar pick
    Chicago Baby Brain Poster
    New York Kong poster

    I guess I got a nice consolation price for not getting the baseball, eh? Wow! Thank you Santos and Pearl Jam. You made my wife and I quite happy tonight!
    Between the notebook, Kong, and a MM pick...sounds like you got one of the better boxes...congrats! :joy:
    @mfc2006 is looking for the notebook if you're looking to trade/sell
    @jjflash I traded for the notebook last week! Thanks for looking out, bud!
    Post edited by mfc2006 on
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • patrickwieczorepatrickwieczore West SeattlePosts: 593
    Emek & Faile back in shop in case you didn't get one....... 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 19,646
    Emek & Faile back in shop in case you didn't get one....... 
    Perhaps I underestimated that 10,000 print run of the Emek?
  • otterotter Posts: 660
    Emek & Faile back in shop in case you didn't get one....... 
    I got one and the TAZ, also a tote bag instead of a hat. I’m torn between; should I have bought 2 or 0?. 
    The anticipation was way more fun than opening the box. 
    I found my place......and it's alright
  • Bissy77Bissy77 MinnesotaPosts: 378
    edited July 2
    Edit Wrong thread
    Post edited by Bissy77 on
    MLPS: 6-30-98 ; East Troy: 10-8-00 ; St. Paul: 6-16-03 ; East Troy: 6-21-03 ; Camden: 7-5-03 ; Grand Rapids: 10-3-04 ; Thunder Bay: 9-9-05 ; East Rutherford: 6-1-06; East Rutherford: 6-3-06 ; St. Paul: 6-26-06 ; St. Paul: 6-27-06, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, EV MLPS 7-2-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-3-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-4-11; Wrigley 7-19-13, St Paul 10-19-14; Wrigley 8-22-16
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NYPosts: 380
    edited July 2
    ISO of those sticky passes you are getting!!!

    The pope all access and batter baseball ones or anything I don't have.

    I collect these things people!!!

    Hit me up!

    Christopher
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/279867/sticker-collection-pt-2-how-i-store-them#latest
    @tempo_n_groove ;
     FYI...
    Post edited by Renfield on
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 19,646
    Renfield said:
    ISO of those sticky passes you are getting!!!

    The pope all access and batter baseball ones or anything I don't have.

    I collect these things people!!!

    Hit me up!

    Christopher
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/279867/sticker-collection-pt-2-how-i-store-them#latest
    @tempo_n_groove ;
     FYI...
    TY.  I got a box so I won't enter.  

    Thank you for thinking of me!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 19,646
    Anyone have a Jeff  Whale Pick they'd trade?  I like that one.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 4,756
    Wow. That is a cool and rare pick. Go get it tempo
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

    this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • TWHoltTWHolt Moncton, NBPosts: 367
    pjruss said:
    My XXL just arrived in sweltering South Florida. 

    Shirts were flaming batter, Boston terrier and 2018 road trip. 
    Misc stuff: coaster set, mini pennant, Seattle home shows pennant, Chicago pin, the 3 packs trading cards, Seattle eagle sticker, PJ20 sticker, brad card and mini poster, ticket stub from Chicago 8/23/2009.

    PRL JAM brown trucker hat from 2016 tour. 😀

    Posters were the Jackalope and Seattle EMEK. 

    I’ll post trades in Lost Dogs thread, but I will say I have the hat already and am willing to part with it.  Also would trade the Seattle pennant for the Boston since I was at those shows. 
    PM'd re: the hat.  Thanks!
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|
  • PJlivePJlive Columbia ScPosts: 387
    After 2 weeks of wondering where the heck it was. It’s finally here! Freaking love it!  
    9/1-9/2/2000 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    4/28/2003 - The Spectrum, Phila, PA
    5/3/2003 - Bryce Jordan Center, State College, PA
    7/5-7/6/2003 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    7/13/2003 - Hershey Park, Hershey, PA
    10/1/2004 - Sovereign Center, Reading, PA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge, George, WA
    10/03/2005 - Wachovia Center, Phila, PA
    5/27-5/28/2006 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    6/16/2008 - Columbia, SC
    6/19-6/20/2008 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    6/24-6/25 - Madison Square Garden
    10/28-10/31/2008 - The Spectrum, Phila, PA
    9/22/2012 - MidTown, Atlanta, GA
    10/21-10/22 - Wells Fargo Center, Phila, PA
    10/30/2013 - Charlotte, NC
    04/21/2016 - Columbia, SC
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 968
    PJlive said:
    After 2 weeks of wondering where the heck it was. It’s finally here! Freaking love it!  
      Awesome!!!!
  • PJlivePJlive Columbia ScPosts: 387



    9/1-9/2/2000 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    4/28/2003 - The Spectrum, Phila, PA
    5/3/2003 - Bryce Jordan Center, State College, PA
    7/5-7/6/2003 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    7/13/2003 - Hershey Park, Hershey, PA
    10/1/2004 - Sovereign Center, Reading, PA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge, George, WA
    10/03/2005 - Wachovia Center, Phila, PA
    5/27-5/28/2006 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    6/16/2008 - Columbia, SC
    6/19-6/20/2008 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    6/24-6/25 - Madison Square Garden
    10/28-10/31/2008 - The Spectrum, Phila, PA
    9/22/2012 - MidTown, Atlanta, GA
    10/21-10/22 - Wells Fargo Center, Phila, PA
    10/30/2013 - Charlotte, NC
    04/21/2016 - Columbia, SC
  • UmphreysJam34UmphreysJam34 Posts: 670
    Size S. Other poster is Emek Seattle. Jersey is from Wrigley 2016. Everything is available for trade. 
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 968
    PJlive said:



      Nice pick and guest sticker!!
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,805
    Received small box today... I haven't really gone through it yet but was wondering what I should do with the posters before I even open them?  Not complaining but guaranteed to be bent! :0/

    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 8,141
    Pop the tube back out the best you can BEFORE you open it. Very, very, very gently slide them out. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 8,141
    edited July 3
    When you pop it out, work the dent out gently. Don't just squeeze it to death. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • jefftjefft Posts: 115
    Fragile clearly means nothing to ups!
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,805
    Nah not really :)
    Small box yielded... 1 poster pictured.... other was baby brain.  3 shirts, sweatshirt, sweet hat... home shows pennant.... seattle 2018 sticker... coaster set... alpine valley stub (cool I lost mine :)... and a Mike FTM pick.  Well worth the c-note!


    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 968
    Nah not really :)
    Small box yielded... 1 poster pictured.... other was baby brain.  3 shirts, sweatshirt, sweet hat... home shows pennant.... seattle 2018 sticker... coaster set... alpine valley stub (cool I lost mine :)... and a Mike FTM pick.  Well worth the c-note!


      Wow, I love the hat!!  Nice score!!
  • Kearn5yKearn5y IrelandPosts: 1,545
    Second Mystery Box arrived today. Size Small this time. Again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO import fees 
    Kearnsy
  • kimdurant78kimdurant78 Posts: 8
    jefft said:
    Fragile clearly means nothing to ups!
    Seriously. Mine got a beat down too. It didn’t seem to be missing anything 
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,461
    Kearn5y said:
    Second Mystery Box arrived today. Size Small this time. Again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO import fees 
    Again?!?


    I'm heading to the customs department this afternoon to self clear my Mystery Box which will cost me $13 CDN (just the taxes, not $58 CDN what UPS wants) so I can pick it up at the end of the week.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y IrelandPosts: 1,545
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Second Mystery Box arrived today. Size Small this time. Again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO import fees 
    Again?!?


    I'm heading to the customs department this afternoon to self clear my Mystery Box which will cost me $13 CDN (just the taxes, not $58 CDN what UPS wants) so I can pick it up at the end of the week.
    13, isnt too bad I suppose. Good luck. Hope you get something cool.
    I will have to wait till tomorrow night before i can open it as im just leaving for Eddie tonight. Dont want to open it in the office.
    Kearnsy
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,461
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Second Mystery Box arrived today. Size Small this time. Again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO import fees 
    Again?!?


    I'm heading to the customs department this afternoon to self clear my Mystery Box which will cost me $13 CDN (just the taxes, not $58 CDN what UPS wants) so I can pick it up at the end of the week.
    13, isnt too bad I suppose. Good luck. Hope you get something cool.
    I will have to wait till tomorrow night before i can open it as im just leaving for Eddie tonight. Dont want to open it in the office.
    Thanks. Hope you get something cool too.

    Have a wonderful time tonight. :)
  • Kearn5yKearn5y IrelandPosts: 1,545
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Second Mystery Box arrived today. Size Small this time. Again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO import fees 
    Again?!?


    I'm heading to the customs department this afternoon to self clear my Mystery Box which will cost me $13 CDN (just the taxes, not $58 CDN what UPS wants) so I can pick it up at the end of the week.
    13, isnt too bad I suppose. Good luck. Hope you get something cool.
    I will have to wait till tomorrow night before i can open it as im just leaving for Eddie tonight. Dont want to open it in the office.
    Thanks. Hope you get something cool too.

    Have a wonderful time tonight. :)
    Cheers
    Kearnsy
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 9,716
    jefft said:
    Fragile clearly means nothing to ups!
    They just think it means the package is Italian.
    This weekend we rock Portland
Sign In or Register to comment.