Options

2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 707
    Sorry if this has already been clarified but have any of the Women's Large boxes been sent yet?
  • Options
    rictus58rictus58 Posts: 53
    SM187650 said:
    Sorry if this has already been clarified but have any of the Women's Large boxes been sent yet?
    They start shipping Monday. :)
  • Options
    SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 707
    edited June 2019
    Thank you. 
    Post edited by SM187650 on
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    edited June 2019
    Mens Medium in SoCal... Baby Brain Jackelope combo and Baby Brain Paul Jackson combo....all the same soft goods...same picks.  I knew there was a chance I'd get some dups..... ISO mens M dead batter long sleeve and dead batter trucker hat. 
    Post edited by PSUS2H on
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Thanks 10c! For those curious the pucks are from bottom left clockwise....AHL Cup finals Holtby..Official Caps Game Puck Ovi...Official Penguins puck Malkin...Official Caps Game puck Backstrom.... Those are not for trade :-) 
    Post edited by PSUS2H on
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    SickPigeonSickPigeon Posts: 15
    edited June 2019
    Karljam18 said:
    So for those of you still patiently awaiting your Mystery Boxes to arrive--I assume that (like me) you've scrolled through every post, examined every photo, and tried to keep count of all the DB Failes and Baby Brains and Emek Seattles (how many could there possibly be out there?)

But as this as close as many of us will get to that Christmas Eve, Ralphie-from-A-Christmas-Story-Red-Rider moment, I am just curious what is on everyone's wish list (besides the autographed baseballs, posters and whatever miracle is in that big 3XL box)? What are you hoping for and what are you hoping you don't get? What are your Top Five wishes that still might come true?

Mine, in no particular order are:

2016 Fenway Thomas - The Catch  (been on my coveted wish list for some time)
    2013 San Diego Poster - The Diving Surfer
    2013 Charlotte Munk One Poster
    Button Down Baseball Jersey
    2016 Fenway Mark V Variant (Green and Red)

But honestly, whatever shows up will be treasure--a rare gem that isn't available to find down at the local record shop or in the corner store. And with the randomly inserted autographed pieces in the boxes (courtesy of JA/PJ---and Santos) it's the best fan club ever. So, wish away! Put your wishes out into the universe and hope that the box you receive delivers. Good luck to everyone who still has mysteries yet to come!

Evenflow shirt from Seattle home shows in 2XL.  Still kick myself for not buying it. Please Santos please.
    Same here, the shirt choices were tough for me. I got the orange skull and long sleeve baseball because they looked really good on other people. I got rational and picked up the blue Seattle shirt since I figured I could wear it on blue Friday’s since I don’t own a Seahawks jersey. I don’t recall noticing anyone wearing the Even Flow shirt while I was in merch line. 
    Post edited by SickPigeon on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    My apologies for the multiple posts...
  • Options
    SickPigeonSickPigeon Posts: 15
    Karljam18 said:
    AS283034 said:
    Really enjoyed my first mystery box experience...cool to see previous years goods in boxes. Thanks Santos and Ten Club! Overall happy with my box as I attended the Wrigley shows, but would've loved a different kind of variation among the posters. :) 

yeah two of the same poster is kind of odd

Ok. Mediums will have left the building as of 3pm pdt. The first 50 or so 3x boxes have also flown. Someone's 3x box is gonna be extra special.

OMG!!!  I gotta know what's in there.  What if the recipient doesn't announce him/her self...then what???????????
    I love how Santos covered up the shipping label so that we couldn't use our nerdy tech CSI skills and figure out who and where that box is going--whoever gets it WINS the Mystery Box sweepstakes! For sure! If, by chance, the person isn't on the forums, perhaps we could persuade Santos to tell us what was inside so that we can cry ourselves to sleep at night. Right is right!
    Not Santos....Buddy the Ginger Elf...100% I will post images if it doesn't show up.
    Can't wait!!  I notice it's the only box with Fra-gee-lay stickers on it.
    I'm assuming that's the contest winner?
    My guess is it was the very last order fulfilled. 
  • Options
    SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 914
    I had a dream last night I got baby-brained and Seattle EMEK'd and I woke up sweating.... Just kidding, but the idea of "what's in the box?" has been playing with my brain the last couple of days. Should I get real crazy and do an unboxing video????

To answer someones question from a couple pages back, I honestly hope all of the knick knack items in my box are from Chicago last year. The merch situation at those shows was absolutely horrendous. The fact that people have gotten Setlist shirts AND Thomas the Train posters in their boxes this year not only surprises me that there were any left to sell, but also gives me hope that one of those items are in my box!

• Options
    tubes10stubes10s Posts: 512
    Loujoe said:
    ^^^true. If its  a signed guitar...Imagine the pressure of taking care of that. I'd like to give it a try.
    It's not that much pressure.... just play it!   =)

If that mystery box contains one of the ones that Gibson made for McCready in 2016, that will be CRAZY!!!

8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,636

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,064
    tubes10s said:
    Loujoe said:
    ^^^true. If its  a signed guitar...Imagine the pressure of taking care of that. I'd like to give it a try.

If that mystery box contains one of the ones that Gibson made for McCready in 2016, that will be CRAZY!!!

Setting the bar a little high, no?
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,700
    Ok. Mediums will have left the building as of 3pm pdt. The first 50 or so 3x boxes have also flown. Someone's 3x box is gonna be extra special.

Could this be a full set of xl posters
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    tubes10s said:
    Loujoe said:

Maybe?  But it's fun to guess!  Whatever it is will be awesome.  Wish that I had a box on the way so that I'd have a chance at it!
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,932
    PSUS2H said:
    Thanks 10c! For those curious the pucks are from bottom left clockwise....AHL Cup finals Holtby..Official Caps Game Puck Ovi...Official Penguins puck Malkin...Official Caps Game puck Backstrom.... Those are not for trade :-) 
    Nice collection! 
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    K_A73K_A73 Posts: 92
    edited June 2019
    OK here is my XL box contents. Sorry for delay, been working and finally found time to post. Not too bad. I'm happy for sure. Dublin ticket, cup and cool key chain my favorite.
    Post edited by K_A73 on
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    tubes10s said:
    Loujoe said:

Wasn't that guitar in the ballpark of 10-15K?
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    tubes10s said:
    Loujoe said:

Wasn't that guitar in the ballpark of 10-15K?
    When they first came out, the signed ones were selling new between $10K and $12K for the most part.  They don't pop up for sale often now, but when they do, they're usually a little higher now.  There's an unsigned aged one on reverb right now for $8K.  
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    Karljam18Karljam18 Posts: 46
    jdasilvaf said:
    PP193448 said:
    Still being patient for the XXL boxes to be shipped...  thanks Santos and Crew. Just remember that patience gets rewarded with signed stuff!!   ;)
    I'm psyched after seeing all these pics, us big guys/gals just have to be patient. 

Karljam18 said:
    AS283034 said:
    Really enjoyed my first mystery box experience...cool to see previous years goods in boxes. Thanks Santos and Ten Club! Overall happy with my box as I attended the Wrigley shows, but would've loved a different kind of variation among the posters. :) 

yeah two of the same poster is kind of odd

OMG!!!  I gotta know what's in there.  What if the recipient doesn't announce him/her self...then what???????????
    I love how Santos covered up the shipping label so that we couldn't use our nerdy tech CSI skills and figure out who and where that box is going--whoever gets it WINS the Mystery Box sweepstakes! For sure! If, by chance, the person isn't on the forums, perhaps we could persuade Santos to tell us what was inside so that we can cry ourselves to sleep at night. Right is right!
    Not Santos....Buddy the Ginger Elf...100% I will post images if it doesn't show up.
    Can't wait!!  I notice it's the only box with Fra-gee-lay stickers on it.
    Apologies to Buddy The Ginger Elf. Didn't mean to misrepresent. Regardless, very sneaky of you! Well done!
    Karl Archer
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,777
    Kearn5y said:
    I could only imagine the joy of receiving that, and then the sudden realization I have no f-ing clue what to do with them.
  • Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    This was the wife’s med box. Went to the 8/10/18 Seattle show so was cool to get some Chicago stuff. Also got a Baby Brain poster and a San Diego 2003 poster from a show I was at that I never got the poster till now. Thanks @Santoslhalper @pearljam and all the little elves that brought Christmas goodness to us in June. Now bring on my fat boy XXL box and some autographed swag. Lol
    No one noticed the appearance of a second dog in the pic?!?

The puppy blanket is awesome!!!
    Thanks. One dogs name is PJ. (Wonder why) and 2nd dog is Rowdy. Blanket was a Christmas gift. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397
    K_A73 said:
    OK here is my XL box contents. Sorry for delay, been working and finally found time to post. Not too bad. I'm happy for sure. Dublin ticket, cup and cool key chain my favorite.

tup30 said:
    just got the email update, 3xl in queue to ship. 

(heres hoping I'm 2xl by NEXT mystery box. ha!) 

Feldman variant! Very nice!
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,800
    I really hope the guitar goes to a FAN who decides to keep it rather than flip it for a quick buck. Maybe I'm too weird, or naive or something, but PJ has never been something I've used to make profit. If I got a Chicago 98, I'm keeping that mofo. I only want posters from shows I've been at. And maybe the Pitt 13 because I am a steelworker and it is quite fitting. If I received a Kong, Moline, etc... then someone here (with a good reputation of not flipping) would be in for a great treat. Just my $.02 philosophy. Keep the shit in the hands of fans.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,064
    Kearn5y said:

No, those tubes were 5' tall.

That is 4' at best.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419

"Big, Bold, & Free" fulfilled. :giggle:
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,015
    PSUS2H said:
    Mens Medium in SoCal... Baby Brain Jackelope combo and Baby Brain Paul Jackson combo....all the same soft goods...same picks.  I knew there was a chance I'd get some dups..... ISO mens M dead batter long sleeve and dead batter trucker hat. 
    2 jeff picks... thats very good luck
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 914
    Alrighty here it is!!!

My Mens M box:

Knick Knacks:
    -Seattle Home Shows cap
    -Coaster set
    -3 Sets of Trading Cards
    -Brad Postcard (dented at the bottom) 
    -O2 ticket (also dented at the bottom) 
    -PJ20 Sticker 
    -Brad Poster
    -im not sure... the sticker says “13 member” and looks like its applied from the inside to the outside

-Chicago 2018 Pin
    -EV Pick
    -Bogata 2015 Sticker
    -Lets Play 2 Pennet
    -Blue wristbands
    -and the most interesting thing that came with the Knick nacks: 

Looks like Santos got to loading my box and I had the last 3 packs of trading cards so he said fuck it and threw in actual box the Trading Cards came in. Thanks 10C, now i have somewhere to put these trinkets that’s clearly marked!

-Can’t Deny Me shirt
    -Chicago 2018 Jacket (Probably my favorite item from this haul!) 
    -2018 Home/Away Tour Shirt

-2018 Boston Pennet

-2016 Ames Jackalope 
    -2018 Faile Seattle

first I want to say thank you 10C/Santos.

The only 2018 shows I attended were the Chicago shows, and the only merch I actually bought was the Ames Elephant poster and the Baseball player poster with the long ass extremities. Funny story actually, I didn’t plan on buying any merch, but walking out of Night 1, the lines for the merch were 5 people deep, and I grabbed my girlfriend and told her this is our only chance. The people in front of me were trying to get shirts and literally every size under 2X was sold out. So I said fuck the shirts, and went for the posters. Good thing I stayed light, because we ended up walking 2 miles through Wriglyville to get back to our hotel, as the line for the trains had grown while we were in line for the merch. 

Im so happy with the coaster set, Chicago specific pin, cards, hoodie and tour shirt. That alone is worth the cost of the box and what I would have spent in money (and bitching from my gf at the time) at the actual show. 

Thanks again! 

• Options
    Alrighty here it is!!!

My Mens M box:

Knick Knacks:
    -Seattle Home Shows cap
    -Coaster set
    -3 Sets of Trading Cards
    -Brad Postcard (dented at the bottom) 
    -O2 ticket (also dented at the bottom) 
    -PJ20 Sticker 
    -Brad Poster
    -im not sure... the sticker says “13 member” and looks like its applied from the inside to the outside

-Chicago 2018 Pin
    -EV Pick
    -Bogata 2015 Sticker
    -Lets Play 2 Pennet
    -Blue wristbands
    -and the most interesting thing that came with the Knick nacks: 

Looks like Santos got to loading my box and I had the last 3 packs of trading cards so he said fuck it and threw in actual box the Trading Cards came in. Thanks 10C, now i have somewhere to put these trinkets that’s clearly marked!

-Can’t Deny Me shirt
    -Chicago 2018 Jacket (Probably my favorite item from this haul!) 
    -2018 Home/Away Tour Shirt

-2018 Boston Pennet

-2016 Ames Jackalope 
    -2018 Faile Seattle

first I want to say thank you 10C/Santos.

The only 2018 shows I attended were the Chicago shows, and the only merch I actually bought was the Ames Elephant poster and the Baseball player poster with the long ass extremities. Funny story actually, I didn’t plan on buying any merch, but walking out of Night 1, the lines for the merch were 5 people deep, and I grabbed my girlfriend and told her this is our only chance. The people in front of me were trying to get shirts and literally every size under 2X was sold out. So I said fuck the shirts, and went for the posters. Good thing I stayed light, because we ended up walking 2 miles through Wriglyville to get back to our hotel, as the line for the trains had grown while we were in line for the merch. 

Im so happy with the coaster set, Chicago specific pin, cards, hoodie and tour shirt. That alone is worth the cost of the box and what I would have spent in money (and bitching from my gf at the time) at the actual show. 

Thanks again! 

Nice haul! I'm still awaiting for word on when Santos will put my boxes on the UPS sleigh. I'll leave a plate of cookies out---or Scotch and snacks! Whatever will end the agony of knowing that they are sitting there--waiting. Like Tom used to say "the waiting is the hardest part."
    Karl Archer
  • Options
    I really hope the guitar goes to a FAN who decides to keep it rather than flip it for a quick buck. Maybe I'm too weird, or naive or something, but PJ has never been something I've used to make profit. If I got a Chicago 98, I'm keeping that mofo. I only want posters from shows I've been at. And maybe the Pitt 13 because I am a steelworker and it is quite fitting. If I received a Kong, Moline, etc... then someone here (with a good reputation of not flipping) would be in for a great treat. Just my $.02 philosophy. Keep the shit in the hands of fans.
    100% agree. When I saw the images of that signed Toronto poster or the autographed Cubs WS ball, I had the same thought. Either of those things would have been treasures--my future grand kids would have to battle for it, deciding, ultimately, to treat it like the Stanley Cup and letting it be enjoyed unselfishly forever. The only way such an item like that should ever be sold for top dollar is if it's donated to charity for a worthy cause. But whoever gets ANY of those treasures in a Mystery Box will have had the Rock Gods smile down upon them and should do us the honor of cherishing the prize and not flipping it for cash. I've said it once and I'll say it again--BEST CLUB EVER!
    Karl Archer
  • Options
    GarasaurasGarasauras Ontario Posts: 231
    tubes10s said:
    Loujoe said:

Probably more like one of Ed’s Ukelele’s in a case