Knick Knacks:
    -Seattle Home Shows cap
    -Coaster set
    -3 Sets of Trading Cards
    -Brad Postcard (dented at the bottom) 
    -O2 ticket (also dented at the bottom) 
    -PJ20 Sticker 
    -Brad Poster
    -im not sure... the sticker says “13 member” and looks like its applied from the inside to the outside

-Chicago 2018 Pin
    -EV Pick
    -Bogata 2015 Sticker
    -Lets Play 2 Pennet
    -Blue wristbands
    -and the most interesting thing that came with the Knick nacks: 

Looks like Santos got to loading my box and I had the last 3 packs of trading cards so he said fuck it and threw in actual box the Trading Cards came in. Thanks 10C, now i have somewhere to put these trinkets that’s clearly marked!

-Can’t Deny Me shirt
    -Chicago 2018 Jacket (Probably my favorite item from this haul!) 
    -2018 Home/Away Tour Shirt

-2018 Boston Pennet

-2016 Ames Jackalope 
    -2018 Faile Seattle

first I want to say thank you 10C/Santos.

The only 2018 shows I attended were the Chicago shows, and the only merch I actually bought was the Ames Elephant poster and the Baseball player poster with the long ass extremities. Funny story actually, I didn’t plan on buying any merch, but walking out of Night 1, the lines for the merch were 5 people deep, and I grabbed my girlfriend and told her this is our only chance. The people in front of me were trying to get shirts and literally every size under 2X was sold out. So I said fuck the shirts, and went for the posters. Good thing I stayed light, because we ended up walking 2 miles through Wriglyville to get back to our hotel, as the line for the trains had grown while we were in line for the merch. 

Im so happy with the coaster set, Chicago specific pin, cards, hoodie and tour shirt. That alone is worth the cost of the box and what I would have spent in money (and bitching from my gf at the time) at the actual show. 

Thanks again! 

I think that backwards sticker thing is a window decal..try peeling it apart
  • Options
    More 3x boxes shipped today, what remains will ship Monday. After those fly, we changeover to WL, probably shipping Tuesday. Someone will receive this in their WL Mystery Box:
    Have a great weekend!
    slh

congrats StL & TO!!
  • Options
    garland09garland09 Posts: 832
    edited June 2019
    More 3x boxes shipped today, what remains will ship Monday. After those fly, we changeover to WL, probably shipping Tuesday. Someone will receive this in their WL Mystery Box:
    Have a great weekend!
    slh

congrats StL & TO!!
    🤤 Hope the small boxes are loaded with these.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    kaseylily said:
    Alrighty here it is!!!

My Mens M box:

Knick Knacks:
    -Seattle Home Shows cap
    -Coaster set
    -3 Sets of Trading Cards
    -Brad Postcard (dented at the bottom) 
    -O2 ticket (also dented at the bottom) 
    -PJ20 Sticker 
    -Brad Poster
    -im not sure... the sticker says “13 member” and looks like its applied from the inside to the outside

-Chicago 2018 Pin
    -EV Pick
    -Bogata 2015 Sticker
    -Lets Play 2 Pennet
    -Blue wristbands
    -and the most interesting thing that came with the Knick nacks: 

Looks like Santos got to loading my box and I had the last 3 packs of trading cards so he said fuck it and threw in actual box the Trading Cards came in. Thanks 10C, now i have somewhere to put these trinkets that’s clearly marked!

-Can’t Deny Me shirt
    -Chicago 2018 Jacket (Probably my favorite item from this haul!) 
    -2018 Home/Away Tour Shirt

-2018 Boston Pennet

-2016 Ames Jackalope 
    -2018 Faile Seattle

first I want to say thank you 10C/Santos.

The only 2018 shows I attended were the Chicago shows, and the only merch I actually bought was the Ames Elephant poster and the Baseball player poster with the long ass extremities. Funny story actually, I didn’t plan on buying any merch, but walking out of Night 1, the lines for the merch were 5 people deep, and I grabbed my girlfriend and told her this is our only chance. The people in front of me were trying to get shirts and literally every size under 2X was sold out. So I said fuck the shirts, and went for the posters. Good thing I stayed light, because we ended up walking 2 miles through Wriglyville to get back to our hotel, as the line for the trains had grown while we were in line for the merch. 

Im so happy with the coaster set, Chicago specific pin, cards, hoodie and tour shirt. That alone is worth the cost of the box and what I would have spent in money (and bitching from my gf at the time) at the actual show. 

Thanks again! 

I think that backwards sticker thing is a window decal..try peeling it apart
    Yup.  It's a static sticker.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Karljam18Karljam18 Posts: 46
    Have a great weekend!
    slh

congrats StL & TO!!
    You always know just how to feed our souls! Have a great weekend and thanks for all the hard work with the MB's! We really appreciate it!
    Karl Archer
  • Options
    BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    Oh Ya.. Well I have this..Hardy har!  Seriously... Pretty cool of you guys to reward someone with another signed ball. Nice job 10C.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,651
    Wow that is badass!
    One lucky large lady!

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 914
    Is that a french fry in your weed stash? :)
  • Options
    LMFAO... No it's a rolling paper. Just in case...lol
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,659
    Bigrfish said:
    Oh Ya.. Well I have this..Hardy har!  Seriously... Pretty cool of you guys to reward someone with another signed ball. Nice job 10C.
    “Make Me Fries”...

• Options
    Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311
    mvw said:
    Bigrfish said:
    “Make Me Fries”...

Or, make me fried. Lol. That's a guaranteed good time.
  • Options
    Can't argue with that Jason...Maybe a MClown as an entree
  • Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    mvw said:
    Bigrfish said:
    “Make Me Fries”...

Can I get that in my mystery box please. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Have a great weekend!
    slh

congrats StL & TO!!
    The awesome mystery gifts continue!!!!
  • Options
    kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    garland09 said:
    Have a great weekend!
    slh

congrats StL & TO!!
    🤤 Hope the small boxes are loaded with these.
    I hope the small boxes have special stuff too. Don't forget the little people please!
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,842
    Men medium.
    Thanks Santos and 10C team. Love the Jeff train pick! My first Jeff pick...Seattle key chain...hat, hoodie. Missoula tee rocks. Went to that show & love Montana...
    Great fun and would do it all over again.
     Posters are faile seattle and jackalope...
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951

• Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571

Could you autograph that and send one my way in a mystery buck box ? 
  • Options
    Massara133Massara133 Stettler AB Canada Posts: 430
    Karljam18 said:
    So for those of you still patiently awaiting your Mystery Boxes to arrive--I assume that (like me) you've scrolled through every post, examined every photo, and tried to keep count of all the DB Failes and Baby Brains and Emek Seattles (how many could there possibly be out there?)

But as this as close as many of us will get to that Christmas Eve, Ralphie-from-A-Christmas-Story-Red-Rider moment, I am just curious what is on everyone's wish list (besides the autographed baseballs, posters and whatever miracle is in that big 3XL box)? What are you hoping for and what are you hoping you don't get? What are your Top Five wishes that still might come true?

Mine, in no particular order are:

2016 Fenway Thomas - The Catch  (been on my coveted wish list for some time)
    2013 San Diego Poster - The Diving Surfer
    2013 Charlotte Munk One Poster
    Button Down Baseball Jersey
    2016 Fenway Mark V Variant (Green and Red)

But honestly, whatever shows up will be treasure--a rare gem that isn't available to find down at the local record shop or in the corner store. And with the randomly inserted autographed pieces in the boxes (courtesy of JA/PJ---and Santos) it's the best fan club ever. So, wish away! Put your wishes out into the universe and hope that the box you receive delivers. Good luck to everyone who still has mysteries yet to come!

Waiting for my Med box to get to Western Canada. My MB wish list would be 

Realistic 1. Seattle Snap Back - seen lots and my son loves this hat. 2. Seattle Home shoe pin or Eagle pin - seen a few of these. 3. Grey Missoula clock tower tee.

And then the long shot Hail Mary hopes 1. 2003 East Troy poster - I don’t generally covet posters from shows I didn’t go to but damn that poster is cool. 2. The notebook 3. The baseball of course :)

Good Luck to those that are still waiting!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,924

Have a great weekend!
    slh
    congrats StL & TO!!

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951

Could you autograph that and send one my way in a mystery buck box ? 
    You got it
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485

Steve Kerr!
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,452
    Malroth said:

Steve Kerr!
    I was thinking Andre Kirilenko. 

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    It's been fun following this thread, but I am feeling a little mystery box envy at the moment.  (Didn't buy one, as too expensive for me in Canada).  I'm feeling a little consolation, as the tshirts in the women's boxes have been pretty ugly.  Have any women's hoodies been received?
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    Very happy. Other poster was Baby Brain. No guitar pics that I could find. All for trade except dead batter shirt. Box was a Men’s L
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,124
    Very happy. Other poster was Baby Brain. No guitar pics that I could find. All for trade except dead batter shirt. Box was a Men’s L
    Hahahaha no offense but it made me laugh,

”very happy with my box”

and then 

“all for trade” 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,011
    Hahahaha 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,188
    edited June 2019
    M box. Very cool, thanks 10C! If anyone is interested in the Seattle pennant, Padova stub, Chicago pin, Chicago hat, floor bands, PJ20 sticker, LB sticker, or Seattle sticker let me know. I’m not looking to sell, I’d rather donate these items to people who want them for their collection.
    Post edited by FiveBelow on
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Someone earlier in this thread was  looking for a London ticket, they emailed 10c and had not heard back.  Who was that, maybe I can help them out...
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021