Options

2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Ok. Mediums will have left the building as of 3pm pdt. The first 50 or so 3x boxes have also flown. Someone's 3x box is gonna be extra special.

An actual living....nutsack vulture....

In the box....in the box....I had to edit this because in my original postin g I failed to say "in the box" and I was afraid that someone would think that I was disparaging Buddy the Ginger Elf.....not my intention at all....
    A real #NutsackVulture?  

What would we feed it?

Probably PJ stickers and buttons.

Maybe it would like some of your socks?

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Anyone score any setlist tees in mystery boxes? 
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,924
    bbiggs said:
    Oh good call!  I'd love one of those...or a setlist.
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    edited June 2019
    bbiggs said:
    I got the Blue Wrigley set list Tee
    Post edited by Bigrfish on
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Bigrfish said:
    bbiggs said:
    I got the Blue Wrigley set list Tee
    Sweet! Not sure your size but I’d be interested in a trade if it’s on the trade block. PM me if so. Thanks. 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,020
    Ok. Mediums will have left the building as of 3pm pdt. The first 50 or so 3x boxes have also flown. Someone's 3x box is gonna be extra special.

An actual living....nutsack vulture....

In the box....in the box....I had to edit this because in my original postin g I failed to say "in the box" and I was afraid that someone would think that I was disparaging Buddy the Ginger Elf.....not my intention at all....
    A real #NutsackVulture?  

What would we feed it?

Probably PJ stickers and buttons.

Maybe it would like some of your socks?

No socks... No.
  • Options
    iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 186

VERY happy with my medium Mystery Box, which arrived today.  Wanted that shirt, wanted that hoodie, wanted that EV pick, wanted those coasters. (And my nephew digs the Brad poster, so he'll get that as a surprise.)  Honestly, short of nabbing something autographed, I could NOT be happier.  Thanks, PJ and 10C and Santos and UPS and anybody else who had a hand in getting this box to me!
    Nice! I forgot about that even flow shirt!  Hope my medium box has one too  ;)
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225

OMG!!!  I gotta know what's in there.  What if the recipient doesn't announce him/her self...then what???????????

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,793
    When person gets that box and posts it...all hell will break loose....
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,002
    pconahan said:
    Wife’s xl box came today.... Same 5 t’s as other boxes, third man book, Seattle and let’s play two pennants, cancelled London ticket, patch set, posters were baby brain and 2003 Japan. Will post pics later
    If you're interested in trading the cancelled London ticket let me know! That was the only show I was planning on seeing last tour, flew from Canada only for it to be cancelled. I reached out to 10C to see if I could get my tickets for the cancelled show but never heard back.
  • Options
    DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    on2legs said:
    Deano said:
    After seeing all the photos and reading Santos posts, I regret not buying a mystery box. 

After seeing all the photos and reading Santos posts - I regret that these weren't made a little more affordable for those not in the US by selling through the UK/EU shop.
    It would have been great to join in with the fun but shipping and customs fees made it just too costly.
    Well... the bright side is that Ed is touring Europe right now and traveling is way more affordable for our friends in those countries.  I regret that Ed didn’t decide to tour the US because air travel and hotels make it just too costly to travel to Europe.  Given the choice between a cheaper mystery box or a readily accessible tour for Eddie Vedder, I would choose the tour every time.  So you win some and you lose some.  
    Absolutely, I know that Europe has been lucky to get PJ & Ed shows in recent years and that many parts of the US, etc. haven't been so fortunate.
    But live shows and fan club merch. is kinda like apples and oranges to my mind.
    Just seems so dumb to set up a UK/EU shop and then not utilise it when there seems to be so many here who want it.
    I guess as the saying goes, you can't please all the people all of the time.
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • Options
    pconahanpconahan Posts: 6
    Hawk123 said:
    pconahan said:
    Wife’s xl box came today.... Same 5 t’s as other boxes, third man book, Seattle and let’s play two pennants, cancelled London ticket, patch set, posters were baby brain and 2003 Japan. Will post pics later
    If you're interested in trading the cancelled London ticket let me know! That was the only show I was planning on seeing last tour, flew from Canada only for it to be cancelled. I reached out to 10C to see if I could get my tickets for the cancelled show but never heard back.
    PM me your address and it’s yours! I’ll get it in the mail next week
  • Options
    pconahan said:
    Hawk123 said:
    pconahan said:
    PM me your address and it’s yours! I’ll get it in the mail next week
    Very cool of you!

• Options
    @Bigrfish oohhh, that's a sweet shirt.  nice score.
    Give way to nature ...
  • Options
    Karljam18Karljam18 Posts: 46
    AS283034 said:
    Really enjoyed my first mystery box experience...cool to see previous years goods in boxes. Thanks Santos and Ten Club! Overall happy with my box as I attended the Wrigley shows, but would've loved a different kind of variation among the posters. :) 

yeah two of the same poster is kind of odd

OMG!!!  I gotta know what's in there.  What if the recipient doesn't announce him/her self...then what???????????
    I love how Santos covered up the shipping label so that we couldn't use our nerdy tech CSI skills and figure out who and where that box is going--whoever gets it WINS the Mystery Box sweepstakes! For sure! If, by chance, the person isn't on the forums, perhaps we could persuade Santos to tell us what was inside so that we can cry ourselves to sleep at night. Right is right!
    Karl Archer
  • Options
    pconahanpconahan Posts: 6
    pconahan said:
    This was the loot!
  • Options
    gvilliangvillian Clarks Summit, PA Posts: 118

2 Large Boxes checking in 
    Got the 2 T-shirts I wanted (Boston Terrier and Europe local crew) and the hoodie was a trade for a Chicago hoodie; 2 Seattle EMEKs buried in there somewhere; pretty cool score with the other 2 posters 
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

Two Transformers posters - you got ripped off!!!!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options

I was on line 3 days in a row and never got one...
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,372

I was on line 3 days in a row and never got one...
    Me too, 5 hours at a clip. If your looking to trade transformer, please let me know, have a ton to trade.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,853
    gvillian said:

Got the 2 T-shirts I wanted (Boston Terrier and Europe local crew) and the hoodie was a trade for a Chicago hoodie; 2 Seattle EMEKs buried in there somewhere; pretty cool score with the other 2 posters 
    And 2 ed picks, pretty sweet!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    gvillian said:

2 Transformers & 2 picks? Sweet score. 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,960
    demetrios said:
    gvillian said:

2 Transformers & 2 picks? Sweet score. 

Agreed  awesome . Many on here looking for a transformer
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    edited June 2019
    Poncier said:

How long before all the ones that ordered a 3X box start comparing their shipping weights? 
  • Options
    Karljam18 said:
    AS283034 said:
    Really enjoyed my first mystery box experience...cool to see previous years goods in boxes. Thanks Santos and Ten Club! Overall happy with my box as I attended the Wrigley shows, but would've loved a different kind of variation among the posters. :) 

I love how Santos covered up the shipping label so that we couldn't use our nerdy tech CSI skills and figure out who and where that box is going--whoever gets it WINS the Mystery Box sweepstakes! For sure! If, by chance, the person isn't on the forums, perhaps we could persuade Santos to tell us what was inside so that we can cry ourselves to sleep at night. Right is right!
    Not Santos....Buddy the Ginger Elf...100% I will post images if it doesn't show up.
  • Options
    Ray J. T. said:
    Poncier said:

How long before all the ones that ordered a 3X box start comparing their shipping weights? 
    Its already happening...
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Karljam18 said:
    AS283034 said:

Not Santos....Buddy the Ginger Elf...100% I will post images if it doesn't show up.
    THANK YOU!  Now, I wonder if it'll top the contest mystery box. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Karljam18 said:
    AS283034 said:

Hopefully someone on the forum gets it. On another note, when you said all mediums have shipped, my medium seems to show that it has not been picked up. Is this a UPS error?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    Karljam18 said:
    AS283034 said:

Hopefully someone on the forum gets it. On another note, when you said all mediums have shipped, my medium seems to show that it has not been picked up. Is this a UPS error?
    It can take UPSMI International a few days to show movement. shipping@tenclub.net is best for questions
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Kearn5y said:
    Karljam18 said:
    AS283034 said:

It can take UPSMI International a few days to show movement. shipping@tenclub.net is best for questions
    Thanks
    Kearnsy