Options

2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 729
    way cool on the updates, very thoughtful
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,210
    Thx for the updates. Saving the best sizes and goodies for last I see!!  B)
  • Options
    tup30tup30 Posts: 115
    just got the email update, 3xl in queue to ship. 

(heres hoping I'm 2xl by NEXT mystery box. ha!) 
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,768
    Its great all the  feedback  from slh  .
    This really is the  most uplifting  thread i visit. 
    Many thanks Santos and all at 10c warehouse.
    Seriously. It's been a joy to watch the real randomness and crazy cool stuff in this round of boxes.
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 650
    Thanks for the updates we all really appreciate it.  Cant wait to get my goodies whenever they come.
  • Options
    KS80184KS80184 Posts: 386
     I hope the special items get posted by recipients!  Dying to know what they are.
  • Options
    and I lied...still have Mediums going out tomorrow. Looks like 3x will start late wed or thurs morning. so. many. boxes.
  • Options
    tup30tup30 Posts: 115
    and I lied...still have Mediums going out tomorrow. Looks like 3x will start late wed or thurs morning. so. many. boxes.
    suh-weeeeet. I'm home until mid July when we make our return to Chicago.  wife + daughter want to see Hamilton and I'll make my first visit to Wrigley since 8/20 concert. 

memories..... 

• Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 701
    edited June 2019
    All for trade. Men’s Large tees and hoodie.

ISO Poster: Klausen PJ20
    Post edited by LukinAtU on
  • Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    Mediums are finishing up today. XXXL's are up next. Super duper awesome sweet signed item going out in a 3x box. 
    Mystery Boxes left to process, in no particular order: Small, XXL and WL....and yes, we have signed items going out for each remaining size.
    Keep posting pictures!
    slh
    Wow awesome 👏🏽 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,835
    Thanks for the update @Santos L. Halper
  • Options
    jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372
    Thank you for all your hard work!  I’ve been following my package from SEA...currently near grants pass OR :-)
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    Ugh XXL still waiting....this is totally going to arrive on my porch while I’m out of town for a while. Probably will be fine... I mean no one would steal something labeled “Mystery Box” right? ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PRLXJAMPRLXJAM Posts: 48
    Thanks Santos. You're doing great work. Maybe waiting on the XXLs will mean fewer baby brains. Of course I pretty much expect to get two, one in each box.
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,070
    Ugh XXL still waiting....this is totally going to arrive on my porch while I’m out of town for a while. Probably will be fine... I mean no one would steal something labeled “Mystery Box” right? ;)
    https://m.usps.com/m/HoldMail
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,070
    https://m.usps.com/m/HoldMail
    https://www.ups.com/mobile
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    pthomn said:
    Here is the Cincy '03 poster. Not signed or numbered. 
    That is beautiful. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,946
    Agreed^^^fine art in my book
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Travels WithTravels With Posts: 547
    This thread has been the most fun!  Great to see so many positive reactions on the Forum.  
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • Options
    +1
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Dvdpenny72Dvdpenny72 Seattle Posts: 108
    Stoked with my boxes, lots of dupes but traded most already for other cool stuff. Great community to be a part of and some of the best fun I've had in awhile. Thx
  • Options
    Those other 2 posters are a great score
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
     Well that was fun. Love the Chicago hoodie. Open to trade everything else. Particularly interested in any SnapBack for the trucker hat. Already traded the pick. Holler!
  • Options
    AS283034AS283034 Madison, WI Posts: 1
    Really enjoyed my first mystery box experience...cool to see previous years goods in boxes. Thanks Santos and Ten Club! Overall happy with my box as I attended the Wrigley shows, but would've loved a different kind of variation among the posters. :) 

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    AS283034 said:
    Really enjoyed my first mystery box experience...cool to see previous years goods in boxes. Thanks Santos and Ten Club! Overall happy with my box as I attended the Wrigley shows, but would've loved a different kind of variation among the posters. :) 

yeah two of the same poster is kind of odd
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    My mystery box was a little underwhelming.  So much Seattle 18.  Ames Seattle 2018 and Faile Seattle 2018 were the posters (would like not to receive 2 from the same show).  Got the Brad flier/poster thing
    Boston Terrier 4-eye shirt, flaming batter shirt, and hoody with weird Alien/Asian writing on it.
    Seattle 2018 hat in Seahawks colors

knick nacks were patch set, seattle koozy, baseball player keychain, 3 packs of cards, some kind of GA wristband, a ticket stub from Chicago, 2018 Chicago pennant, Milan 2018 sticker and a Blue Jeff pick.

It was fun anticipating this and it is a lot of stuff.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    Yeah, you definitely get $100+ in value in return.  Just the three shirts would be $105 if purchased at a show.  
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,015
    AS283034 said:

You got the baby brain variation.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    I know I’m going to get brained.  And when I do I’ll send it to anyone who wants it!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,015
    Hoping for that 03 Cincy poster.  Such a great piece of art!

I'd keep that one and hang it over my turntable.