Options

2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,154
    Ugh XXL still waiting....this is totally going to arrive on my porch while I’m out of town for a while. Probably will be fine... I mean no one would steal something labeled “Mystery Box” right? ;)
    https://m.usps.com/m/HoldMail
    Ah, good thing all postal workers are honest!

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    I know I’m going to get brained.  And when I do I’ll send it to anyone who wants it!
    +1

I have that feeling too. I'm still looking to unload a four eyed cowboy from last time lol...any takers?
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,660
    Mine’s scheduled for delivery on Monday. Probably won’t get there to open it up until the end of the month. 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,635
    edited June 2019
    I have received a Cracker Jack and Ames Wrigley 2013 in the two Mystery Boxes I've purchased in past.  Odds are that I'll get brained as well this round.  All part of the fun. 
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,635
    I think we've learned that you don't need to line up early to get posters for these ball park shows (Unless you want the one "it" poster). 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,130
    I think we've learned that you don't need to line up early to get posters for these ball park shows (Unless you want the one "it" poster). 
    Yes and we (or I) have learned that tour merch won't necessarily be sold online through 10C.  They don't want to mess with individual items.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 477
    Talk like this gets us in the same boat as the annual single. 
  • Options
    otterotter Posts: 760
    Since seniority doesn’t get better tickets anymore, the mystery boxes might be a good way to hook people up. 
    I found my place......and it's alright
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,424
    otter said:
    Since seniority doesn’t get better tickets anymore, the mystery boxes might be a good way to hook people up. 
    People need to stop believing & spreading this false information.  Seniority absolutely gets your better tickets.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876

Large MB landed yesterday. UPS mangled the box but, fortunately, all contents were ok. Stoked to receive a blue Jeff pick, Seattle koozie, and Boston sweatshirt. Posters are aiiight but, hey, at least I didn't get brained :lol: Bravos, 10C, for the experience :clap:
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Is that a PJ hockey puck.....?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    otter said:
    People need to stop believing & spreading this false information.  Seniority absolutely gets your better tickets.
    Okay if you say so.  I didn’t even get a ticket through ten club in 2013. 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,368
    otter said:
    otter said:
    Okay if you say so.  I didn’t even get a ticket through ten club in 2013. 
    When you do get picked for the lottery for assigned seating you will be much closer having membership number 100,xxx than membership number 500,xxx.

Having a lower number does not guarantee you a ticket but it will be better when you do get one.

True story.
  • Options
    Thanks for correcting me, I honestly thought seniority for tickets was stopped. 
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    otter said:
    Thanks for correcting me, I honestly thought seniority for tickets was stopped. 
    Nope.  The lottery is random.  GA is GA.  Seniority still matters for reserved seating.
  • Options
    Chris519Chris519 Posts: 150
    edited June 2019
    $237.65 Canadian dollars after conversion, shipping, duty. Looks like the typical box. No complaints, I'll wear all the shirts. The small stuff is fun. I actually prefer the brain over the nyc brokenfingaz. Koozie is Seattle, pick is the train, ticket is Vancouver 2005. Good luck to the rest of you waiting on your boxes. WILL TRADE my L hoodie for your L skull hoodie

Post edited by Chris519 on
  • Options
    That’s good news, now we need a tour for the best news. Sorry for interrupting this awesome thread. 
  • Options
    BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 194
    edited June 2019

Its great all the  feedback  from slh  .
    This really is the  most uplifting  thread i visit. 
    Many thanks Santos and all at 10c warehouse.
    Agreed.  However my favorite thing about this thread has been that people are genuinely happy for each other when they score a cool thing.
    Post edited by Brushdaily on
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,266
    Chris519 said:
    $237.65 Canadian dollars after conversion, shipping, duty. Looks like the typical box. No complaints, I'll wear all the shirts. The small stuff is fun. I actually prefer the brain over the nyc brokenfingaz. Koozie is Seattle, pick is the train, ticket is Vancouver 2005. Good luck to the rest of you waiting on your boxes.

Oii, never pay duty if you’re anywhere near a CBSA office.  They didnt even charge me tax for my 2 boxes.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Chris519Chris519 Posts: 150
    edited June 2019
    Horse2345 said:
    Oii, never pay duty if you’re anywhere near a CBSA office.  They didnt even charge me tax for my 2 boxes.

Yeah, looked into that. 2+ hours each way to the closest office. UPS wins this time.
  • Options
    Chris519 said:
    Horse2345 said:

Yeah, looked into that. 2+ hours each way to the closest office. UPS wins this time.
    Ahhh, that sucks. Too bad they cant make it so you could do it online.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,749
    Horse2345 said:
    Chris519 said:
    $237.65 Canadian dollars after conversion, shipping, duty. Looks like the typical box. No complaints, I'll wear all the shirts. The small stuff is fun. I actually prefer the brain over the nyc brokenfingaz. Koozie is Seattle, pick is the train, ticket is Vancouver 2005. Good luck to the rest of you waiting on your boxes.

How did they not charge you any tax? I wish we had your crew at CBSA working here.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,749
    Here is what I received. Very happy and this was a lot of fun! Thanks 10C! 

I wonder if Brothermoon can make a custom sleeve for my orange fixer...

Posters were Emek Seattle and Munk One Milan.
    WTF is that supposed to be?? A candle?!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    AH200403AH200403 Georgia Posts: 44
    edited June 2019
    I’ve been stalking my UPS app all day!  Left work as soon as it said delivered.  I got double postered - but definitely better than a double baby brain! 😆😆 

Thanks 10C!  This was worth all the excitement!!
    Post edited by AH200403 on
    2005: Kitchener, ON;  London,ON; Hamilton,ON  
    2006: Camden, NJ
    2008: Columbia, SC
    2010: New York, NY 1; New York, NY 2
    2012: Atlanta, GA
    2013: Chicago, IL; Charlotte, NC; Los Angeles, CA 1; Los Angeles, CA 2
    2014: St. Louis, MO; ACL 2
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, FL; Miami, FL; Columbia, SC; Ottawa, ON; Toronto, ON 1
    2018: London, UK 1; London UK 2; Wrigley 1; Wrigley 2
  • Options
    Chris519 said:
    $237.65 Canadian dollars after conversion, shipping, duty. Looks like the typical box. No complaints, I'll wear all the shirts. The small stuff is fun. I actually prefer the brain over the nyc brokenfingaz. Koozie is Seattle, pick is the train, ticket is Vancouver 2005. Good luck to the rest of you waiting on your boxes. WILL TRADE my L hoodie for your L skull hoodie

CANADIAN CUSTOMERS: If you chose UPS Standard, you can Self Clear and avoid brokerage fees. Click the link for instructions - https://trueler.com/2010/11/24/self-clear-shipment-cbsa-avoid-ups-brokerage-fee/

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,368
    AH200403 said:
    I’ve been stalking my UPS app all day!  Left work as soon as it said delivered.  I got double postered - but definitely better than a double baby brain! 😆😆 

Thanks 10C!  This was worth all the excitement!!
    You got the red variant.  Good score!
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    PSUS2H said:
    Is that a PJ hockey puck.....?
    Hey @PSUS2H, is the coaster set what you're referring to?

Looks like @joshpeichoto was the lucky recipient of the hockey puck :wink:

• Options
    demetrios said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Chris519 said:

How did they not charge you any tax? I wish we had your crew at CBSA working here.
    I was surprised the first time and even more surprised the second time. Maybe they were tired of doing paperwork. Lol
  • Options
    thevachonthevachon Posts: 48
    edited June 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    Here is what I received. Very happy and this was a lot of fun! Thanks 10C! 

I wonder if Brothermoon can make a custom sleeve for my orange fixer...

Posters were Emek Seattle and Munk One Milan.
    WTF is that supposed to be?? A candle?!
    Not a candle, I believe this is the state of a record before being pressed
  • Options
    tup30tup30 Posts: 115
    I'm torn between being excited my big boy size box is almost on the way and preferring to see ALL the surprises others are getting before I can rip mine open. I must admit that even though I go all the way back to spinning newly released Mother Love Bone cd as college dj I don't have close to the merchandise knowledge most of y'all have. 

This has been a fun ride 10c, and fellow club members, much obliged.