Options

2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372

Thank you Santos and everyone in the warehouse who worked to make this happen. This is a great promotion. Appreciate the time, effort, and love you are giving to us fans. This was fun. Good luck everyone!
    2013 oracle! Jealous of that, i was broke at the time and couldn’t make that show. Haven’t gotten my box yet but let me know if you’d be willing to trade that one!
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,935
    Most of the Mediums shipped today, someone will be stoked to get a signed baseball. Balance ships tomorrow. Will announce next size processing in the morning. Thanks for your patience and posting what you've received!!

• Options
    jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372
    Most of the Mediums shipped today, someone will be stoked to get a signed baseball. Balance ships tomorrow. Will announce next size processing in the morning. Thanks for your patience and posting what you've received!!
    Wowza!!!  Fingers crossed !
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • Options
    tup30tup30 Posts: 115
    pthomn said:
    I got the Cincy '03 poster that looks like a record player. will try to upload a pic soon. 
    very cool. as a lifelong Cincinnatian I'm looking forward to seeing it.   

had to miss that show due to extenuating circumstances outside my conrol. buy I have the cds! 
  • Options
    Trading StoriesTrading Stories Boston Posts: 84
    edited June 2019

Thank you Santos and everyone in the warehouse who worked to make this happen. This is a great promotion. Appreciate the time, effort, and love you are giving to us fans. This was fun. Good luck everyone!
    2013 oracle! Jealous of that, i was broke at the time and couldn’t make that show. Haven’t gotten my box yet but let me know if you’d be willing to trade that one!
    I’ll send it to you. It sounds like you could give it a good home. It’s wasted on me. Message me your address. Don’t worry about trade.
    Post edited by Trading Stories on
    Hartford 9/13/98, Montreal 6/29/03, Mansfield 7/2/03 7/3/03 7/11/03, Boston 9/28/04, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08 6/30/08, Chicago 8/24/09, Boston 5/17/10, East Troy 9/3/11 9/4/11, Worcester 10/15 10/16, Hartford 10/25 Fenway 1&2 EV - Boston 8/1 8/2, Albany 8/6
  • Options
    SlettelleirSlettelleir Mendota Heights, MN Posts: 108
    Not mystery box related, but if anyone wants to make the drive to Appleton Wisconsin, this is a solid deal...
    https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/69543220
  • Options

love my first mystery box!  Also received the Wrigley Paul Jackson, the Baby Brain and a Brad poster which I'm not interested in keeping but stoked to be part of the experience.  Mahalo Ten Club
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    My medium doesn’t show as shipped.   No baseball for me!   These extras make it even more exciting to follow.
  • Options
    gibJergibJer Posts: 12
    I went into it not knowing what to expect, I came away really happy :)

Even my son (9) scored the Escher poster since I already had one. Didn't notice the Jeff pick until I was breaking down the box, just found out what it was 5 minutes ago, I was happy even before that .....

08.27.00 Saratoga | 05.13.06 Hartford | 10.15.13 Worcester | 08.07.16 Fenway | 09.02.18 Fenway | 09.04.18 Fenway | 09.22.22 Denver
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,059
    no baseball in this WXL box so it's still out there....
    5 shirts in one box? 
  • Options
    5 shirts in one box? 
  • Options
    A signed ball and a Catch poster together? Dangggggg
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632

Pretty solid box.  Random items included a Third Man Records booklet with the patch, and a ticket stub from September 4, 2005 show
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,632

Posters were Seattle Emek 2018 show edition, the Blue version of the Whalen Fenway 2018 

also got this Eddie Vedder bonus poster included !
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    gibJer said:

Even my son (9) scored the Escher poster since I already had one. Didn't notice the Jeff pick until I was breaking down the box, just found out what it was 5 minutes ago, I was happy even before that .....

Was this Thomas in your mystery box? If so, you scored! 

This is one of the best of ‘18. 
  • Options
    Trading StoriesTrading Stories Boston Posts: 84

What do you people make of this awesome fixer single? It’s got a great Stone song on the B side named after a horrible basketball team that left a great city

Hartford 9/13/98, Montreal 6/29/03, Mansfield 7/2/03 7/3/03 7/11/03, Boston 9/28/04, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08 6/30/08, Chicago 8/24/09, Boston 5/17/10, East Troy 9/3/11 9/4/11, Worcester 10/15 10/16, Hartford 10/25 Fenway 1&2 EV - Boston 8/1 8/2, Albany 8/6
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 650
    gibJer said:

That is one of my favs right there love that poster.
  • Options
    FT if anyone is ISO these items:

Third man record book, patch, pin set
    Boston pennant
    baseball skull cap
    XL cant deny me T-shirt
    XL orange flame T-shirt 
    Seattle EMEK poster 
  • Options
    jefft said:
    gibJer said:

That is one of my favs right there love that poster.
    Same, I have a Thomas Catch A/P framed in my living toom, & bought a few other prints from him as well. His work is amazing, he’s one of my favorites. 
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,412
    hihobibo said:
    5 shirts in one box? 
    Yeah... but they are flimsy shirts and that's only fair... not much material to the tanks, they shouldn't have charged $35 for those. 
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,412
    edited June 2019
    This.... plus the 03 Ames Ape... seemed to make my box pretty good....WAY over $100 value. ( I figured over $300)
    Thanks 10C
    Post edited by gotthebottle on
  • Options
    YoungJam35YoungJam35 Posts: 147
    Little late posting, but here is my box. Was concerned about duplicates since I went to Seattle and Boston shows, but only duplicates were the Seattle button and 03 Buffalo poster. Very happy with my box.

YoungJam35
  • Options
    hepcatpunkhepcatpunk Posts: 174
    edited June 2019

First L box---cool bouncy ball and other goodies.  Chicago Hoodie, Dead batter hat, Flaming Batter shirt were all wanted.  Struck out on the posters this box---Shuss Fenway and Emek Seattle. Still happy w/ results.

Post edited by hepcatpunk on
  • Options
    gibJergibJer Posts: 12
    gibJer said:

Yes it was, straight from box to a frame I had been saving to put my Esher in, but this one took precedence :)
    08.27.00 Saratoga | 05.13.06 Hartford | 10.15.13 Worcester | 08.07.16 Fenway | 09.02.18 Fenway | 09.04.18 Fenway | 09.22.22 Denver
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,847

• Options
    gibJer said:
    gibJer said:

Yes it was, straight from box to a frame I had been saving to put my Esher in, but this one took precedence :)
    Shit! Congrats, that’s a great poster to score in a Mystery box! 
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Wow, that's so cool!  Someone is going to be stoked when they open their mystery box and see that!
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418

First L box---cool bouncy ball and other goodies.  Chicago Hoodie, Dead batter hat, Flaming Batter shirt were all wanted.  Struck out on the posters this box---Shuss Fenway and Emek Seattle. Still happy w/ results.

Chi hoodie for trade?
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,548
    Nice my Medium shipped out today. 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,126
    tup30 said:
    pthomn said:
    I got the Cincy '03 poster that looks like a record player. will try to upload a pic soon. 
    very cool. as a lifelong Cincinnatian I'm looking forward to seeing it.   

had to miss that show due to extenuating circumstances outside my conrol. buy I have the cds! 
    Everyone missed that show 
    hippiemom = goodness