Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    JPPJ84 said:
    Kearn5y said:
    gravix said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Does anyone know the difference between 10c and regular prices back then?
    The same, minus the exchange fee. At least with 10c you will be sure of getting your seat. The surprise will be the day when you pick up the ticket from their booth. You could be near the front or at the very back of the highest tier.
    Surly if you pay for a seat in the highest category you cant be placed amongst the cheapest seats
    No, but the highest category area might be quite big, that’s what he meant 
    Ok. Dublin shouldn't be too bad. Small flat front seated area with low tiered not too far from stage
    Kearnsy
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    kst said:
    Is anyone entering the draw for Dusseldorf and needs a ticket buddy? PM me.  
    PM:ed you.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    They must have a ton of ten club tickets available, or the demand is lower than usual. Dublin has dropped down to 92%, Amsterdams are 59% and 75%, all the rest are still at 99%
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • gravixgravix Posts: 33
    mrk2 said:
    They must have a ton of ten club tickets available, or the demand is lower than usual. Dublin has dropped down to 92%, Amsterdams are 59% and 75%, all the rest are still at 99%
    That's what happens when you announce a tour so late coupled with bad past experience with 10C tickets from 2017.
    I'm gonna wait for the public sale to score my tickets.
  • Moonpig said:
    Going to Dublin? 
    Best that you don't, we still haven't forgiven you for the handball. 
    Absolutely howled laughing at that.  =)
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Any info on how the 3 presale works for Dublin? Thanks
  • stonesstones Posts: 187
    mrk2 said:
    Big ass venues
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    stones said:
    mrk2 said:
    Big ass venues
    Also, I bet all the percentages would be way lower by now if they guaranteed the ten club tickets were going to be better than the general on-sale tickets
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 336
    Anyone be so kind to get 3Plus presale Codes?
    Seems I can't apply for it since I'm not Irish
    Air23 said:
    Jamer196 said:
    Think you need to be on the Three Moblie Network. From memory, I think they text a code to allow access throught your mobile account and tickets become available through their site (I think). Only time I tried for presale tickets through them, it was a disaster. Site could not cope with demand. 
    Kearnsy
    Kearn5y said:
    Air23 said:
    Jamer196 said:
    Think you need to be on the Three Moblie Network. From memory, I think they text a code to allow access throught your mobile account and tickets become available through their site (I think). Only time I tried for presale tickets through them, it was a disaster. Site could not cope with demand. 
    Yes I checked you have to be on Three Mobile, so if anyone that is on that network and not using their code I would be very grateful to take it :)
    Jamer196 said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Air23 said:
    Jamer196 said:
    Yes I checked you have to be on Three Mobile, so if anyone that is on that network and not using their code I would be very grateful to take it :)
    Not sure it that works though as I think you need to log into the other persons account to access the link?
    Kearnsy
  • pepesvbpepesvb Posts: 18
    gravix said:
    mrk2 said:
    That's what happens when you announce a tour so late coupled with bad past experience with 10C tickets from 2017.
    I'm gonna wait for the public sale to score my tickets.
    Hi gravix, what do you mean with "bad past expereince". It is my first time entering the drawing and I would like to know if it would be better to wait for the public sale. Thx!
    stones said:
    mrk2 said:
    Big ass venues
    Also, I bet all the percentages would be way lower by now if they guaranteed the ten club tickets were going to be better than the general on-sale tickets
    To be fair, the PJ Euro tour last year had 99% odds at the majority of shows - just London and Amsterdam were lower if my memory is correct.
  • LeafLeaf Posts: 11
    Hi everyone,
    I was wondering why the demand seems to be higher for both dates in Amsterdam (and for the last concert in Dublin too), compared to other dates on the EV solo tour. Is it just because they're opening and closing dates? My question is probably a bit stupid but I'd like to have your opinion on this! Thanks :)
    Leaf
    Kearn5y said:
    Jamer196 said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Air23 said:
    Jamer196 said:
    Not sure it that works though as I think you need to log into the other persons account to access the link?
    Everything is done by SMS and you get the code

• When you receive a text alert about a concert or match you wish to attend, simply click the link in the text message,
    • Click the ‘Text Me Code’ button.
    • You will then receive a presale code by text.
    Leaf said:
    Hi everyone,
    I was wondering why the demand seems to be higher for both dates in Amsterdam (and for the last concert in Dublin too), compared to other dates on the EV solo tour. Is it just because they're opening and closing dates? My question is probably a bit stupid but I'd like to have your opinion on this! Thanks :)
    A number of factors for Amsterdam.  Yeah 1st show is a factor.  But I think bigger factors are that its the smallest venue of the tour, high local demand (Amsterdam PJ shows always have high demand too) and then its a popular choice for travelling fans - possibility of two shows in one trip.
    stones said:
    Leaf said:
    Hi everyone,
    A number of factors for Amsterdam.  Yeah 1st show is a factor.  But I think bigger factors are that its the smallest venue of the tour, high local demand (Amsterdam PJ shows always have high demand too) and then its a popular choice for travelling fans - possibility of two shows in one trip.
    Thanks for your answer! Indeed it makes sense :)
    Leaf
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    Also I think the Dublin show is the only stand alone eddie show in Ireland and the uk.  Fans will travel. He's not playing his own London or Manchester show. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
    eboweddie said:
    Also I think the Dublin show is the only stand alone eddie show in Ireland and the uk.  Fans will travel. He's not playing his own London or Manchester show. 
    I didn't think about that but yeah, you're totally right. Of course. Thanks!
    Leaf
    edited March 2019
    eboweddie said:
    Agree 100%.  I've already booked flights and hotel in Dublin!
    Post edited by stones on
    stones said:
    eboweddie said:
    Agree 100%.  I've already booked flights and hotel in Dublin!
    Same as me, only need 3 tickets  :/
    Dercheef said:
    bleecker said:
    PJNB said:
    just_one said:
    I REALLY hope 10 club has in mind the best tickets. They are more expensive than tge normal ones and should be in the first rows
    Seems like the wording is the same as 2017....

Yes, it will be like in 2017. From the 3 shows I went to in 2017 I had the worst seats with the TC Tickets...
    I was at 7 Shows on that tour and it was the same for me. No way I'll be going for 10c tickets this time. I'd rather not go than paying top dollar for seats in the back half of the floor.
    What 7 shows were those?
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    I remember the 2006 tour. Pj played Dublin and reading.  Dublin was only standalone gig. Tickets were like hens teeth. So this show will sell.well

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
    bleecker said:
    PJNB said:
    just_one said:
    I REALLY hope 10 club has in mind the best tickets. They are more expensive than tge normal ones and should be in the first rows

Yes, it will be like in 2017. From the 3 shows I went to in 2017 I had the worst seats with the TC Tickets...
    bleecker said:
    PJNB said:
    just_one said:

What 3 shows were those?
    eboweddie said:
    I remember the 2006 tour. Pj played Dublin and reading.  Dublin was only standalone gig. Tickets were like hens teeth. So this show will sell.well
    Yep, tickets were gone within a few moments.
    Kearnsy
    Bloody pre sale drawing! You made me nervous about getting far away tickets....I am coming to Madrid show and I do not know what to do, if stay in the pre sale or cancel my order and go for public sale. I know it depends of the venue but Wizink Center Madrid does not show how the tickets will be located for EV show, only the prices below. What would you recommend?Ten Club tickets or public sale?
    PL1 100,00€ + 12,00€
    PL2 96,00€ + 11,50€ 
    PL3 92,00€ + 11,00€ 
    PL4 85,00€ + 10,50€ 
    PL5 63,00€ + 7,50€ 
    PL6 57,00€ + 7,00€
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    pepesvb said:
    Bloody pre sale drawing! You made me nervous about getting far away tickets....I am coming to Madrid show and I do not know what to do, if stay in the pre sale or cancel my order and go for public sale. I know it depends of the venue but Wizink Center Madrid does not show how the tickets will be located for EV show, only the prices below. What would you recommend?Ten Club tickets or public sale?
    PL1 100,00€ + 12,00€
    PL2 96,00€ + 11,50€ 
    PL3 92,00€ + 11,00€ 
    PL4 85,00€ + 10,50€ 
    PL5 63,00€ + 7,50€ 
    PL6 57,00€ + 7,00€
    I'd go 10c tickets. Guarantees your in the building, and with so many price bands, it means the highest priced seats should be decent. 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
    Starting to get nervous about Dublin ...  Need 3 tickets for me, wife and daughter, should I enter 10C and get 2 tickes and 1 more as ticket buddy, witch makes us not seat together or risk public sale to get 3 together  with the probability of not getting any at all??
    Any thoughts??
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    tino_11 said:
    pepesvb said:
    PL1 100,00€ + 12,00€
    PL2 96,00€ + 11,50€ 
    PL3 92,00€ + 11,00€ 
    PL4 85,00€ + 10,50€ 
    PL5 63,00€ + 7,50€ 
    PL6 57,00€ + 7,00€
    I'd go 10c tickets. Guarantees your in the building, and with so many price bands, it means the highest priced seats should be decent. 
    this...