Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,757
    PJNB said:
    Apone said:
    A is first letter of alphabet. All starts from there 
    Australia :)
    I wish
    I am with you on that. Next Australia tour I am there as long as they are not all festivals. 
    Don’t worry about festivals, no festivals here big enough for PJ anymore! 
    No more BDO? I would kill for a 6 or 7 show proper run. 
  • Options
    SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    Anyone doing Barolo? I must say I'm pretty tempted.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
  • Options
    In Antwerp there’s an outdoor theatre like Waldbühne, but it can only hold about 2000 people. Would be pure magic to see EV there. Ticket prices would be off the charts though.
    Will probably never happen.
    '06: Antwerp, Paris // '07: Werchter // '09: Rotterdam // '10: Werchter // '12: Werchter // '14: Amsterdam 1 // '18: Amsterdam 2, Pinkpop
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    personally i understand how music business works..as a fan i dont like it,,but its how it is,.i try to find poisitve and half glass situation
    whats thazt?the artsit i wanna see doing shows,ill try to go to a couple..they dont come to my country anyway..so no luxury to that part.;
    ofcourse all wants the announcement at once,..yeah right
    ask the promoter who wants to sells as many tickets possible..and pays upfront for tours to happen..
    exable..festivals needs to sell tickets,,if announce first solo shows,,u know what gonna happen to festivals?
    not the moany the promoter expects to get..next time he will not offer the band or an artist to do shows..he will not lose money
    so u get florence,london,barolo first.(i believe one more will follow before announcemnet thwe whole.i may be wrong)
    .lets sell as many cos people will run to secure tix..and then more will follow..
    sucks for fans planning,sucks when comes to money..but its the rerality and the business
    and while its fun for us..its BUSINESS to others 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    In Antwerp there’s an outdoor theatre like Waldbühne, but it can only hold about 2000 people. Would be pure magic to see EV there. Ticket prices would be off the charts though.
    its big the venue in Belgium 
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I'm going. A trip to Italy with Eddie, The Cure, Eddie!
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Is the venue in Amsterdam also big?
  • Options
    michielpj82michielpj82 Posts: 39
    edited February 2019
    Thank you Dimitris!
    Can you say whether it’s indoor or outdoor?
    Post edited by michielpj82 on
    '06: Antwerp, Paris // '07: Werchter // '09: Rotterdam // '10: Werchter // '12: Werchter // '14: Amsterdam 1 // '18: Amsterdam 2, Pinkpop
  • Options
    SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    bspring1 said:
    I'm going. A trip to Italy with Eddie, The Cure, Eddie!
    I got to the final page on Ticketmaster and quit it. Might wait for more shows to be announced first.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
  • Options
    D.Frank said:
    whole tour are big the venues
  • Options
    D.Frank said:
    Are they bigger than in 2017 for Belgium and Holland?
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    @dimitrispearljam: What do You think about german date(s)? As usual Berlin? Date(s)?

fixed dates till now; so, many space left: 
    15.06. - Firenze Rocks, Florenz (ITA)
    17.06. - Collisioni Festival, Barolo (ITA)
    06.07. - The Who, London (ENG)
    As usual
    As I "feared" .I hope for another city in Germany. In the South would be great. In Munich I would love to see him. But I think this will not happen in my life. 
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    tino_11 said:
    I think Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam has been rumoured. And who know what Belgium will bring.
    any rumours about when in Amsterdam?  😅
  • Options
    Any chance we reckon in Belgium it would be in Bruge?
  • Options
    Any chance we reckon in Belgium it would be in Bruge?
    No
  • Options
    D.Frank said:
    Are they bigger than in 2017 for Belgium and Holland?
    yes..huge differencce
  • Options
    exileexile Dublin Posts: 82
    Is Nos alive lisbon possible ??

• Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    whats the line up for Barolo? How big is the venue?
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    edited February 2019
    Barolo is just Eddie and Glen. It's not really a festival in a traditional sense. Just a series of concerts in the town centre. Saw the number 8000 being mentioned somewhere. (might be larger though, about 20 - 25k?)
    Post edited by mrk2 on
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    So knowing the dates so far , how many left is there to be announced ?
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,959
    So knowing the dates so far , how many left is there to be announced ?
    Amsterdam, Berlin, Belgium, Dublin and then possibly Spain/Portugal
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    That's the Sportspaleis or the King Baudouin Stadium then. Reckon Sportspaleis is a solo show or the Baudouin Stadium is supporting The Who. Metallica playing Baudouin in late June so the stage is already set up. Either way I don't care, I'm queuing early to get down the front!
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,959
    That's the Sportspaleis or the King Baudouin Stadium then. Reckon Sportspaleis is a solo show or the Baudouin Stadium is supporting The Who. Metallica playing Baudouin in late June so the stage is already set up. Either way I don't care, I'm queuing early to get down the front!
    As a guess, if Dimi is going to Belguim and Ireland, I doubt he'd want to see two supporting slots for The Who. Let's hope for Sportspaleis!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,109
    This is the only time I've ever been disappointed by a tour announcement for PJ or Vedder.  I sure hope an album is done before his tour.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    tino_11 said:
    As a guess, if Dimi is going to Belguim and Ireland, I doubt he'd want to see two supporting slots for The Who. Let's hope for Sportspaleis!
    Wishful thinking but I dont think so. Ive been poking the Aviva Stadium supporting The Who but he hasnt said No which he has said to other suggestions
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    mrk2 said:
    Barolo is just Eddie and Glen. It's not really a festival in a traditional sense. Just a series of concerts in the town centre. Saw the number 8000 being mentioned somewhere. (might be larger though, about 20 - 25k?)
    cheers man
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,757
    This is the only time I've ever been disappointed by a tour announcement for PJ or Vedder.  I sure hope an album is done before his tour.
    Same! The timing for me and the venues are not screaming at me to make the trip work so far. I will wait until the final dates are announced but not looking like I will be making the trip across the pond this year. 
  • Options
    Hoping the Belgium shows are at least with PJ pre-sale! Would love to stay in Ghent and then get the train to Antwerp/Brussels for the show.
  • Options
    Hoping the Belgium shows are at least with PJ pre-sale! Would love to stay in Ghent and then get the train to Antwerp/Brussels for the show.
    I live in Ghent! Meet you for a beer if it works out :)
  • Options
    Nothing but respect for The Who, but I doubt they would sell out the King Baudouin Stadium. Even with EV as a support act/special guest.