Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

AMAZON PRIME VIDEO STREAMING FINDS

12345679»

Comments

  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 21,382
    hedonist said:
    season 3. Hugh Dillon (lead singer of the Headstones) plays Francis Becker. 


    Oh, that’s him? I’m in the part where he plays a prominent role. 

    F Me, the final episode was worth it!  The second two seasons were fantastic. 
    Interesting

    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 1,993
    Just when I thought The Boys couldn’t have any more depraved violence - orgasm head smash!!
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,294
    I thought they couldn’t beat the one chick’s scene when it came to biting it. Gonna watch later. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 1,993
    Anyone watching Utopia. Just watched ep 1 and starting ep 2. It looks promising. The first one hooked me. 
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 19,975
    GlowGirl said:
    Anyone watching Utopia. Just watched ep 1 and starting ep 2. It looks promising. The first one hooked me. 
    Yes. It was good
    I miss igotid88
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 1,993
    igotid88 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Anyone watching Utopia. Just watched ep 1 and starting ep 2. It looks promising. The first one hooked me. 
    Yes. It was good
    It is. But it is scarily hitting a bit close to home in terms of actual world events going on right now. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 21,382
    I'm still watching DCI Banks.
    Watch 2 episode stories every week or so.  I like mixing it in with other stuff.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 19,975
    GlowGirl said:
    igotid88 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Anyone watching Utopia. Just watched ep 1 and starting ep 2. It looks promising. The first one hooked me. 
    Yes. It was good
    It is. But it is scarily hitting a bit close to home in terms of actual world events going on right now. 
    You know what? I read it as Upload. I haven't seen Utopia yet. So disregard my previous post
    I miss igotid88
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 1,993
    igotid88 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    igotid88 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Anyone watching Utopia. Just watched ep 1 and starting ep 2. It looks promising. The first one hooked me. 
    Yes. It was good
    It is. But it is scarily hitting a bit close to home in terms of actual world events going on right now. 
    You know what? I read it as Upload. I haven't seen Utopia yet. So disregard my previous post
    I liked Upload. But check out Utopia if you get the chance. Pretty scary in light of current events. There is even a disclaimer about that in the beginning of each episode. Rainn Wilson and John Cusak are both in it.

  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 21,382
    I watched the pilot or that on a preview as a guinea pig for Amazon Studios.  Liked it....will have to watch the rest now that it is out.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,294
    Added to my watchlist.

    I tried Upload but never made it past the first episode.

    By the way, their "movies we think you'll like" is mostly BS.  Guarding Tess?  C'mon.

    I noticed The Man Who Fell to Earth on that list though...never seen it.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 14,223
    The original Utopia was excellent show..hope the US version stands on same level..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 16,309
    hedonist said:
    Added to my watchlist.

    I tried Upload but never made it past the first episode.

    By the way, their "movies we think you'll like" is mostly BS.  Guarding Tess?  C'mon.

    I noticed The Man Who Fell to Earth on that list though...never seen it.
    Bowie schlong
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 1,993
    Watched the penultimate episode of the Boys, and a few episodes of Utopia this weekend. It was an afternoon of gratuitous bloody gore.
  • erebuserebus Posts: 248
    I really enjoyed Utopia 
    hope a new season comes sooner than later
    1996: Toronto
    2003: St.Paul
    2005: Thunder Bay
    2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa
    2009: Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010: Boston
    2011: Toronto I, Toronto II, Winnipeg
    2012: Missoula
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014: St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • FifthelementFifthelement LotuslandPosts: 6,526
    Re-watching 12 Monkeys
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 16,309
    edited November 2
    Just finished watching Good Omens with my daughter. 

    We had been reading it together for a while. Two lead performances were great. I might have to check out David Tennant's Dr. Who run now.

    Finale was a bit rough, but we both expected it to be. 

    And while as a heterosexual male with a pulse, I greatly appreciated the overall wow factor of the actor they cast as Anathema Device, I still must say that the character is pretty damn far from a supermodel in the book.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 21,382
    dankind said:
    Just finished watching Good Omens with my daughter. 

    We had been reading it together for a while. Two lead performances were great. I might have to check out David Tennant's Dr. Who run now.

    Finale was a bit rough, but we both expected it to be. 

    And while as a heterosexual male with a pulse, I greatly appreciated the overall wow factor of the actor they cast as Anathema Device, I still must say that the character is pretty damn far from a supermodel in the book.

    It may almost be time for a re-watch -- not as much fun as the book but fun nonetheless. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • erebuserebus Posts: 248
    Just started Truth Seekers
    I enjoy Nick Frost projects 
    good so far, 2 episodes in
    1996: Toronto
    2003: St.Paul
    2005: Thunder Bay
    2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa
    2009: Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010: Boston
    2011: Toronto I, Toronto II, Winnipeg
    2012: Missoula
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014: St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
Sign In or Register to comment.