Options

AMAZON PRIME VIDEO STREAMING FINDS

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    hedonist said:
    The anus scene? Owww.

Amazon is offering up a Showtime series expiring the end of this month. The End. So good and an unexpected delight (with some heavy shit thrown in).  Makes me think a lot more about euthanasia and how important it is for some. 
    no, when the supe went into through his boyfriend's urethra, and then sneezed. lol
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,291
    hedonist said:
    The anus scene? Owww.

Amazon is offering up a Showtime series expiring the end of this month. The End. So good and an unexpected delight (with some heavy shit thrown in).  Makes me think a lot more about euthanasia and how important it is for some. 
    I think it was the other end
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    hedonist said:
    The anus scene? Owww.

no, when the supe went into through his boyfriend's urethra, and then sneezed. lol
    An, urethra is what I was going for. 
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,840
    This looks good. Based on a true story and directed by Ron Howard, "Thirteen Lives"

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    This looks good. Based on a true story and directed by Ron Howard, "Thirteen Lives"
    Will they get into the Brit "pedo guy," I wonder? :worried:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Is anyone watching The Boys anymore?

I’ve found I just don’t give a damn about any of the characters or storyline.

And for the possible one or two “oooh” worthy scenes, it’s just not worth it. 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,488
    hedonist said:

I watched the first 2 episodes of the new season, but haven't really felt the need to binge the rest of it yet. Maybe this weekend.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

I still do. But will wait until the rest of the episodes 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,371
    Is The Wheel of Time good? Should I read the books first?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    The Lord of The Rings : The Rings of Power http://amzn.to/3uG5dlI
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Jeffery Dean Morgan (Negan from Walking Dead) cast in Season 4 of The Boys. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    I haven’t even watched past episode 4 this time around 😂 I found it just didn’t hold me like the first season did. Nor do I give a damn about any of the characters!
  • Options
    Re-watching Catastrophe, on the second season. Such a great show, but I quit watching it during season 3 last time.

Couldn't stand it when Rob and Sharon weren't liking each other so much.
  • Options
    :blush:
    I adored this show and have rewatched it…twice :blush:

• Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited September 2022
    hedonist said:

I just want to believe that a marriage can thrive on brutal honesty, as long as you can always make each other laugh. Don't ever let the other half backslide into seriousness. That's easy enough, right? ;)
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • Options
    hedonist said:

I just want to believe that a marriage can thrive on brutal honesty, as long as you can always make each other laugh. Don't ever let the other half backslide into seriousness. That's easy enough, right? ;)
    Yup — honesty and laughter. The laughter is especially important in dark or scary times. Fortunately my husband and I are fans of black humor. We’ve been practicing it a lot these past few months  :)
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,840
    anyone watching Reacher? Saw the first two episodes over the weekend when i was visiting my friend. Pretty good I thought. Will have to finish watching the rest.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSycMV-_Csw
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Loved it! Good writing — wry and smart. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,992
    I actually thought Reacher was terrible writing and even worse acting. 
    The plot and storyline was good, good enough to keep me watching. But the writing and dialogue was awful.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,992
    Anyone watching Rings of Power? Not as good as I hoped, but still watching it. Sounds like it’s going to be a bomb for Amazon though. They’re going to have to raise their prime rates to make up for it.
  • Options
    Gonna check this out soon
    https://amzn.to/3SxTlLy
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I'm disappointed in Prime. if it wasn't for the free shipping at The Boys, I wouldn't even have the subscription. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    Finally watching fleabag, really good, but something seems a little off , not sure what yet.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    erebuserebus Posts: 549
    edited October 2022
    I'm disappointed in Prime. if it wasn't for the free shipping at The Boys, I wouldn't even have the subscription. 
    I am getting to the same point.
    Plus they have jacked the price on most cds so the "free" shipping is not such a deal anymore.

Are you going to the Pumpkins in Minni Hugh?
    1996: Toronto
    2003: St. Paul
    2005: Thunder Bay
    2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa
    2009: Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010: Boston
    2011: Toronto I, Toronto II, Winnipeg
    2012: Missoula
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014: St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
    2022: Hamilton, Toronto 
    2023: St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • Options
    erebus said:
    I am getting to the same point.
    Plus they have jacked the price on most cds so the "free" shipping is not such a deal anymore.

Are you going to the Pumpkins in Minni Hugh?
    no, a buddy and I had talked about it, but we decided against it ultimately. dave navarro not being on the tour kinda killed it for me. I've seen SP a few times, never seen JA. I was going for them mainly. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,513
    edited October 2022
    The shipping savings is my main purpose and I think the only reason I got a Prime membership in the first place, so I more look at Prime video as a bonus, which makes it far less disappointing, lol. Although I still think it's not bad. I have really enjoyed some of its original programming a LOT (and still am eager to watch Yellowstone). It also has a lot of true crime, which I like, and it has some older series that I watch. I'm glad I have it.

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Yea Prime Video is a bonus. But they have to stop raising the prices. And not every order has free shipping 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    The shipping savings is my main purpose and I think the only reason I got a Prime membership in the first place, so I more look at Prime video as a bonus, which makes it far less disappointing, lol. Although I still think it's not bad. I have really enjoyed some of its original programming a LOT (and still am eager to watch Yellowstone). It also has a lot of true crime, which I like, and it has some older series that I watch. I'm glad I have it.

yeah, same for us. I just had higher hopes that their content would get deeper over the years than it has. 

I still haven't watched Yellowstone. I'm afraid to. Not a big fan of that guy Hugh Dillon who is in it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    edited October 2022
    PJ_Soul said:

yeah, same for us. I just had higher hopes that their content would get deeper over the years than it has. 

I still haven't watched Yellowstone. I'm afraid to. Not a big fan of that guy Hugh Dillon who is in it. 
    They purchased MGM's catalog 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,947
    PJ_Soul said:

It's ok....some good jugs in it. Story gets kind of lame after awhile.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville