AMAZON PRIME VIDEO STREAMING FINDS

12346»

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 16,935
    mickeyrat said:
    Tin Star -- especially season one -- was badass.  Lots to see on prime...
    where do they go for season 3, if there is one.
    there was 2 years between 1 and 2 I think.

edit, just checked imdb and season 3 this year. but imdb only shows 6 episodes right now? not 10 like the previous 2 seasons. not showing dates either. just 2020......

Have not thought about it much.  Last season was wild -- well, so was the first.
    His character is straight up bonkers.  I like it.
    me too. just stumbled across it and was in from the first episode.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 1,095
    No Coder said:
    hedonist said:
    No Coder said:
    I'm knew to Amazon Prime, but am loving it so far.
    Got it purely to watch Fleabag and smashed both those seasons and LOVED it.

Have watched both Jack Ryan seasons and enjoyed that. I'm a big fan of John Krasinski, so that may have raised my rating, but was definitely a solid series.

Watched the first episode of Homecoming and not sure what to make of it. I normally really enjoy shows that are a bit different or even odd, but this definitely didn't grab me at the first episode. Is it worth continuing?
    It was an interesting plot and the acting was on point. I enjoyed watching it, but wouldn’t consider it stellar. 

I hope you discover Goliath :)
    Thanks for the tip..I'll add Goliath to my list
    Goliath is pretty good.  Really liked the first 2 seasons...season 3 was pretty weird but I still liked it.  Check out Sneaky Pete too...that's my favorite show on Prime Video.  
    Started Goliath last night and am really liking it. I was hesitant because I'm not a huge BIlly Bob fan, but he is perfect in this role.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014