Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    What posters from this year haven’t dropped yet? 

Unknown, is that you ??  
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,786
    What posters from this year haven’t dropped yet? 

Unknown, is that you ??  
    Haaaaaaa. Prob not. According to his eBay store he’s moved on to flipping posters from Jack White , Slayer and Gaslight anthem. 
  • Options

Just kidding around.

So he's expanding his business? Good for him. I'm sure he's learned a lot on these boards.

• Options

Just kidding around.

So he's expanding his business? Good for him. I'm sure he's learned a lot on these boards.

Exactly. 
  • Options
    KS80184KS80184 Posts: 386
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Got my Klausen Boston AP... has a bunch of creases in it, one jacked up corner

sucks

Crazy.  The tube I got mine in was pretty solid.
    Mine looked good too, there are 3 1” creases within, and left lower edge not sharp and wavy edge

ill send Brad pics tomorrow 
    Corner of my poster got crinkled too.  Poster was all the way at the end of the tube so damage was inevitable with the positioning...
  • Options
    EBodEBod Posts: 216
    you think there will still be 400 people trying for posters now that berlin and roma are gone

• Options
    EBod said:
    you think there will still be 400 people trying for posters now that berlin and roma are gone

Hell no. Lol. Maybe half in hopes of a Mumford. Which imo is overrated. 
  • Options
    inicknyr15 said:
    EBod said:

i was talking to some people from boston and they were saying all poster\ merch were sold out an hour prior to the performance at fenway.
  • Options
    EBod said:
    inicknyr15 said:
    EBod said:

i was talking to some people from boston and they were saying all poster\ merch were sold out an hour prior to the performance at fenway.
    It’s true. The Mumford sold out within 15 minutes of the gates opening. Fenway easily had the best multi poster run. Zero duds in that batch imo 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    EBod said:
    inicknyr15 said:
    EBod said:

It’s true. The Mumford sold out within 15 minutes of the gates opening. Fenway easily had the best multi poster run. Zero duds in that batch imo 
    many people who went to seattle couldnt make it to boston id imagine all of them being sold out on 10c. and maybe a once more for a sitee crash.
  • Options
    peterwhughespeterwhughes NH Posts: 153
    Redrumh2o said:
    "Orange" variant on top
    "Red" show edition on bottom

I did not use any flash and the difference is only slightly greater in person

I love love love the poster but.....worst variant ever?
    What was your variant number? I got 99.
    My Variant just showed up today. 
    Well packed and in perfect condition. 
    A little disappointed at how difficult the # and signature is to see on the black background. 
    Next stop the frame shop. 
  • Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    edited October 2018
    EBod said:
    inicknyr15 said:
    EBod said:

I think 10C Boston Klausen selling out so quickly is an indicator of what's to come.  I was hoping for a leisurely purchase on Boston Williams.  I have sort of fallen in love with that one, over time.
    Post edited by Milestone on
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • Options
    jbrowniejbrownie Posts: 135
    ...I think it was a somewhat leisurely sellout...thought it was up close to 3 hours?
  • Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,100
    jbrownie said:
    ...I think it was a somewhat leisurely sellout...thought it was up close to 3 hours?
    You may be right.  I guess I'm hoping for Seattle-style leisure.  ha ha
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.
  • Options
    Mike D88Mike D88 Tampa Posts: 722
    Boston Klausen AP arrived over the weekend and looks great. The framing adventure begins...
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Dude, what’s up with the black Ohana wave hat? Anyone else get there’s?  It’s cheap as hell, lol... man... it’s now unequivocally the worst PJ hat I have.  It doesn’t have any EV tag on it, has no cool stitching or PJ/EV/year anything on it anywhere inside or out.  It’s just a cheap universal black trucker hat with the wave logo thing on the front.... and...wait for it.... it’s not even centered and it’s tilted at an angle.  Like the dude who put the cheap ass wave EV sticker on the front was in the back of his trailer high on meth while he did it.  Jesus MRTSURT ...wtf, dude.  Sloppy.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    Has anyone received their Brown poster shipped on the 6th? Bad communication 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Has anyone received their Brown poster shipped on the 6th? Bad communication 
    I emailed him this weekend because he hadn’t even shipped mine yet.  He responded today saying he just shipped it and I should get it in 21 days.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,845

• Options

mentalben

There are only 100 of these signed and numbered A/P foils for Eddie Vedder's recent Ohana show. The print looks amazing on rainbow foil. I will be putting them up for sale on my website this Thursday 18th October (US Time) at 9pm EDT for the East Coast. 6pm PDT for the west coast. In Australia it will be 12 noon (AEDT) on Friday the 19th October. Link is in my bio. Thanks again to @mrtsurt and @ianwilliamsart - and of course #eddievedder and @markrichardssurfboards #poster #art #benbrown#mentalben @theohanafest
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    I forgot he was in Australia... Maybe that's not bad  
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    BLACK35 said:
    Nothing. Actually haven't received any customs fees for the Mumford, Whalen or Williams

Ya, the artist prints seem to be arriving fine without customs fees. Its only the ones coming in form the 10C because of the shipping carrier I believe.

I just got my Seattle Shuss yesterday from 10C and it had $15 customs.

My Chicago Jackson A/P had no fees.

My CRB Spusta A/P had no fees

The only artist you will get hit with customs here in Canada is buying from Ames Bros and sometimes MunkOne. Everyone else I've bought posters from no customs fees at all from Canada Post. Since the start of 2018 every single poster from 10club has been hit with customs. Every single one!! :/ 
  • Options
    I got my 10C Thomas train the other day and it had NO fees.
  • Options
    I got my 10C Thomas train the other day and it had NO fees.
    Whaaaaa?!?!?!? :o
  • Options
    ya, maybe its a good sign of things to come my friend.
  • Options
    ya, maybe its a good sign of things to come my friend.
    Sweet! I hope so. 
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Any predictions for today? Maybe Mumford?
  • Options
    demetrios said:

mentalben

There are only 100 of these signed and numbered A/P foils for Eddie Vedder's recent Ohana show. The print looks amazing on rainbow foil. I will be putting them up for sale on my website this Thursday 18th October (US Time) at 9pm EDT for the East Coast. 6pm PDT for the west coast. In Australia it will be 12 noon (AEDT) on Friday the 19th October. Link is in my bio. Thanks again to @mrtsurt and @ianwilliamsart - and of course #eddievedder and @markrichardssurfboards #poster #art #benbrown#mentalben @theohanafest
    Damn It! I'll be at a Metallica show when these drop...as much as I dig the poster I'll gladly enjoy some Metallica. Good Luck to those going for these
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    Mumford variant landed yesterday.  My postman left it in the mailbox in the rain.  It must've been my guy's day off because he brings every package to the porch.

Now I think I'm just waiting on Klausen Boston and the wine.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    Mumford variant landed yesterday.  My postman left it in the mailbox in the rain.  It must've been my guy's day off because he brings every package to the porch.

Now I think I'm just waiting on Klausen Boston and the wine.

I really have no idea what kind of Idiot it takes to leave a package in the rain.

Im guessing your mailbox is not that big, so the poster tube would have been exposed to the elements?

unreal