Sarah Hucksterabee Sanders

Comments

• PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited July 2018
    brianlux said:
    PJPOWER said:
    pjhawks said:
    I get what Cincybearcat is saying.  She has a job and she does it to the best of her ability.  That being said I have no comprehension how someone can lie and spew the idiocy she does and still sleep at night.  I wonder if she believes this shit or if she is just doing her job. Either way not sure how she can justify it.  
    Particularly if she attends church. But to answer Tempo’s question, no, absolutely not. Team Trump Treason is not someone who I simply disagree with on some percentage of positions. He represents the worst in humanity. I don’t care how lucrative or great the opportunity.
    We all know your stance.  Trump could cure cancer and you'd still say "eff him".

I mildly applaud that.
    Most consistent keyboard warrior I’ve ever known, lol. I can only imagine what could be accomplished if all of that energy and time were directed at something other than repetitive posts on a rock band’s forum all day and night.
    Alright, now you're making me feel guilty (and you weren't even talking about me... but could be.  Or others too!).  :lol:
    I’ve been guilty of wasting time here as well, don’t worry.
    Lol
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
    edited July 2018

PJPOWER said:
    pjhawks said:
    I get what Cincybearcat is saying.  She has a job and she does it to the best of her ability.  That being said I have no comprehension how someone can lie and spew the idiocy she does and still sleep at night.  I wonder if she believes this shit or if she is just doing her job. Either way not sure how she can justify it.  
    Particularly if she attends church. But to answer Tempo’s question, no, absolutely not. Team Trump Treason is not someone who I simply disagree with on some percentage of positions. He represents the worst in humanity. I don’t care how lucrative or great the opportunity.
    We all know your stance.  Trump could cure cancer and you'd still say "eff him".

I mildly applaud that.
    Most consistent keyboard warrior I’ve ever known, lol. I can only imagine what could be accomplished if all of that energy and time were directed at something other than repetitive posts on a rock band’s forum all day and night.
    Some people shoot things for fun. Some people fish. Some might have a driverless car. Others find multitasking too much of a challenge. To each their own.
    Multitasking, as in working and posting or as in typing with one hand while licking the cheeto cheese off the other hand’s fingers?  I agree, though, “different strokes for different folks” as long as they are fulfilling life’s responsibilities...like moving out of the parent’s basement for instance.  Not saying that applies to you...
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,412
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:
    pjhawks said:

I mildly applaud that.
    Some people shoot things for fun. Some people fish. Some might have a driverless car. Others find multitasking too much of a challenge. To each their own.
    Multitasking, as in working and posting or as in typing with one hand while licking the cheeto cheese off the other hand’s fingers?
    As in doing any number of productive things. Cheeto cheese? Gross.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:
    pjhawks said:

I mildly applaud that.
    Multitasking, as in working and posting or as in typing with one hand while licking the cheeto cheese off the other hand’s fingers?

What do you do for a living, just curious?
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    tbergs said:
    Wasn't there already a bashing thread on her a while back? I don't like her and despise that she can support this admin, but at least we all know where she stands because she is the one that delivers the message every day. Everyone else in this admin just hides behind the scenes and doesn't say a peep until something about their abuse of position comes to light. She's just the mouthpiece for an admin many hate. 
    She knows what she is up against.

If any of you had a chance at a job even though you didn't agree 100% with the person you are working for but it was a great opportunity, would you take the job?
    If I was offered a job in the Trump administration making 3 times what I do now, I would decline it in a heartbeat
    Poutine gravy and cheese curd? My keyboard don’t work.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    Poutine gravy and cheese curd? My keyboard don’t work.
    I believe it, lol
    I dont give AF what anybody says, Cheetos are awesome
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,554
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:
    Wasn't there already a bashing thread on her a while back? I don't like her and despise that she can support this admin, but at least we all know where she stands because she is the one that delivers the message every day. Everyone else in this admin just hides behind the scenes and doesn't say a peep until something about their abuse of position comes to light. She's just the mouthpiece for an admin many hate. 

If any of you had a chance at a job even though you didn't agree 100% with the person you are working for but it was a great opportunity, would you take the job?
    If I was offered a job in the Trump administration making 3 times what I do now, I would decline it in a heartbeat
    I would take that job if I had enough political prowess and were brave enough to be a political saboteur.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

edited July 2018
    brianlux said:
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:

If any of you had a chance at a job even though you didn't agree 100% with the person you are working for but it was a great opportunity, would you take the job?9
    I would take that job if I had enough political prowess and were brave enough to be a political saboteur.
    Daniel Ellsberg was a hero.... 

But I'm still not taking a job with this clown show lol
    Post edited by my2hands on
    brianlux said:
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:

I like eating at Mexican food restaurants too much to be in the Trump admin, lol
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,554
    my2hands said:
    brianlux said:
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:

Daniel Ellsberg was a hero.... 

But I'm still not taking a job with this clown show lol
    Yeah, it would be too hard to not laugh or puke most days!
    PJPOWER said:
    brianlux said:
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:

I like eating at Mexican food restaurants too much to be in the Trump admin, lol
    For sure.  Our local taqueria is ohhhh so good!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

PJPOWER said:
    brianlux said:
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:

Fair answer lol
    my2hands said:
    PJPOWER said:
    brianlux said:
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:

Fair answer lol
    I may trade my dignity for the right price, but my fajitas...forget about it, lol

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:

Hmmmmm....this is a good question.  At what point ($$$$$) would you take a job in the trump admin?  

Not sure what that $ value is for me.  I do know it would have to be a written contract guaranteeing the full amount if fired without cause and in the event trump loses his job and I would thus lose my job.  Hmmmmm....low bid would be $2 million...perhaps $3 million on a 6 year contract. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,188
    edited July 2018
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:

Hmmmmm....this is a good question.  At what point ($$$$$) would you take a job in the trump admin?  

Not sure what that $ value is for me.  I do know it would have to be a written contract guaranteeing the full amount if fired without cause and in the event trump loses his job and I would thus lose my job.  Hmmmmm....low bid would be $2 million...perhaps $3 million on a 6 year contract. 
    The idealist in me wants say not a chance in hell no matter what the price, but there's also the opportunist part of me that thinks maybe I could make a difference so why not see what positive impact I could impress. I definitely wouldn't be like Sarah, who has sold her soul at all costs, but I think there is a fine line you could walk for a while before more than likely getting fired. And then, no big deal because getting fired by Trump is the biggest joke in the world. I honestly think there are several people that are thinking/have thought the same thing going in to this Admin, but it's quickly become soul crushing (and I'm not talking PJSoul crushing ;)).
    Post edited by tbergs on
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,732
    tbergs said:
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:

The idealist in me wants say not a chance in hell no matter what the price, but there's also the opportunist part of me that thinks maybe I could make a difference so why not see what positive impact I could impress. I definitely wouldn't be like Sarah, who has sold her soul at all costs, but I think there is a fine line you could walk for a while before more than likely getting fired. And then, no big deal because getting fired by Trump is the biggest joke in the world. I honestly think there are several people that are thinking/have thought the same thing going in to this Admin, but it's quickly become soul crushing (and I'm not talking PJSoul crushing ;)).
    lol
  • Well what good qualities does she possess I see non maybe in private she does ? If your the megaphone for this idiot in chief you have to leave your self respect at the door ..
    What good qualities?  She isn't in charge of the decisions or the message.  But she stands behind the decisions and the message.  She doesn't waver.  She doesn't create division.  Now, obviously you can debate all day long abut the message itself.

But - in business....manufacturing, it's important that leaders discuss and debate in private and once a strategy is aligned on they publicly support and drive that strategy.  I've seen in many times where leaders don't agree...don't get their way and then sabotage the strategy.  So, from a "would you hire her" standpoint, that is indeed a good quality.

Joseph Goebbels was a very productive worker too. A+ really. And there is a nice spot in Hell for him.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • PJPOWER said:
    brianlux said:
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:

Yup. Chili rellenos and chimichangas are two of my sinful and delightful weaknesses (complemented with strawberry margaritas). So good when done well.

We pound back the Mexican food every time we stay at Wenatchee for the DMB at the Gorge. There are several family owned Mexican restaurants we frequent and we love them. Hard working people and very family oriented. The USA could do a lot worse than having much of their population base comprised of these people.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,168
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:

$1 million tax free.  anything less no shot.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,415

Old news but just found this over the weekend.  This guy is hilarious. Growing up & living in a redneck area, he's spot on!

edited July 2018
    Well what good qualities does she possess I see non maybe in private she does ? If your the megaphone for this idiot in chief you have to leave your self respect at the door ..
    What good qualities?  She isn't in charge of the decisions or the message.  But she stands behind the decisions and the message.  She doesn't waver.  She doesn't create division.  Now, obviously you can debate all day long abut the message itself.

But - in business....manufacturing, it's important that leaders discuss and debate in private and once a strategy is aligned on they publicly support and drive that strategy.  I've seen in many times where leaders don't agree...don't get their way and then sabotage the strategy.  So, from a "would you hire her" standpoint, that is indeed a good quality.

Joseph Goebbels was a very productive worker too. A+ really. And there is a nice spot in Hell for him.
    I thought this might come up, and especially from you, but I was considering this when the question was asked about how much it would take for someone to do this job. I don't know a lot about Goebbels as a person, but based on what he helped the Nazi's achieve, its safe to say he was evil. I don't think an equal comparison can be made for Sanders, yet. I think she's really good at doing a terrible job that most people with a conscience wouldn't never do, besides maybe someone in the example I gave above who believed they could make a difference without buying in to the bullshit or selling out (and then probably being fired anyway). This then brought me to the conundrum of would it be better to have the example I gave in the role or for it to be completely boycotted and left vacant? With no one in the role, you have an admin unchecked and nobody responsible for answering questions, but if they're being mostly ignored and the role is only being used as a necessity of government obligation then does it matter anyway who does the job? Sarah is going to come out and spread the lies we already know anyway and is completely unlikable, but would someone less abrasive change anything anyway because, again, they are just a mouthpiece. Sarah continually squirts lemon in your eyes, but it's better than pissing in your Cheerios behind your back.

*Ah hell, I guess I should have mentioned that she could be pissing in your Cheerios while squirting lemon in your eye too...
    Post edited by tbergs on
  • tbergs said:
    Well what good qualities does she possess I see non maybe in private she does ? If your the megaphone for this idiot in chief you have to leave your self respect at the door ..

I thought this might come up, and especially from you, but I was considering this when the question was asked about how much it would take for someone to do this job. I don't know a lot about Goebbels as a person, but based on what he helped the Nazi's achieve, its safe to say he was evil. I don't think an equal comparison can be made for Sanders, yet. I think she's really good at doing a terrible job that most people with a conscience wouldn't never do, besides maybe someone in the example I gave above who believed they could make a difference without buying in to the bullshit or selling out (and then probably being fired anyway). This then brought me to the conundrum of would it be better to have the example I gave in the role or for it to be completely boycotted and left vacant? With no one in the role, you have an admin unchecked and nobody responsible for answering questions, but if they're being mostly ignored and the role is only being used as a necessity of government obligation then does it matter anyway who dies the job? Sarah is going to come out and spread the lies we already know anyway and is completely unlikable, but would someone less abrasive change anything anyway because, again, they are just a mouthpiece. Sarah continually squirts lemon in your eyes, but it's better than pissing in your Cheerios behind your back.

The Nazi comparisons have been overplayed to some degree.

I am just pointing out that you can't always separate the person from the job. I don't like her. I think she is morally bankrupt.
    tbergs said:

I thought this might come up, and especially from you, but I was considering this when the question was asked about how much it would take for someone to do this job. I don't know a lot about Goebbels as a person, but based on what he helped the Nazi's achieve, its safe to say he was evil. I don't think an equal comparison can be made for Sanders, yet. I think she's really good at doing a terrible job that most people with a conscience wouldn't never do, besides maybe someone in the example I gave above who believed they could make a difference without buying in to the bullshit or selling out (and then probably being fired anyway). This then brought me to the conundrum of would it be better to have the example I gave in the role or for it to be completely boycotted and left vacant? With no one in the role, you have an admin unchecked and nobody responsible for answering questions, but if they're being mostly ignored and the role is only being used as a necessity of government obligation then does it matter anyway who dies the job? Sarah is going to come out and spread the lies we already know anyway and is completely unlikable, but would someone less abrasive change anything anyway because, again, they are just a mouthpiece. Sarah continually squirts lemon in your eyes, but it's better than pissing in your Cheerios behind your back.

The Nazi comparisons have been overplayed to some degree.

I am just pointing out that you can't always separate the person from the job. I don't like her. I think she is morally bankrupt.
    Oh, I agree. She's definitely morally bankrupt, but that gets back to my question, would anybody in that position be considered such or is it just how she portrays herself? Spicer was a goof and Scaramucci was a sleaze, but it's like they hit the jackpot with what they needed in Sanders. 
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,807
    my2hands said:
    tbergs said:

It would have to be enough to make up for the time I'm going to be unemployed.  After I get fired.  For trying to bring it all down from the inside.  Figure that would take four months.  Figure four months for me to find a new job.  So I'd need my salary to at least double.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    edited July 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:
    pjhawks said:

I mildly applaud that.

What do you do for a living, just curious?
    Well, since you asked nicely, I make my living by being a Cheeto eating, Internet tough guy. Brilliance brilliantly brilliant.

And you?
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on

Brilliantati©
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,348
    you could at least give trump some credit for hiring a transgender person.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    she's trying to make daddy proud and she is.  
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,795
    PERFECT

SMOKEY

EYE
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,250
    Wobbie said:
    you could at least give trump some credit for hiring a transgender person.
    lol I’m surprised no one responded 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....