Sarah Hucksterabee Sanders

Comments

• SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,516
    if you cover and lie for one of the most vile human beings on the planet, what does that make her?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,250
    Smellyman said:
    if you cover and lie for one of the most vile human beings on the planet, what does that make her?
    Complicit , corrupt , etc etc 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,931
    last press conference was 94 days ago....previous one was probably about the same

What a piece of shit
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    edited June 2019
    Smellyman said:
    A person with no conscience I would imagine. She may be a sociopath. If she's not, well, that's even worse.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,768
    Good riddance.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,293
    last press conference was 94 days ago....previous one was probably about the same

What a piece of shit
    so this is like one of the mob no show union jobs then?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Good riddance to bad rubbish. I hope this stains the rest of her career, but unfortunately she'll probably become either a highly paid lobbyist, or a highly paid political consultant on Faux News. 
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,518
    edited June 2019
    Smellyman said:
    Complicit , corrupt , etc etc 
    Everyone and anyone who...
    Advises for
    Covers up for
    Lies for
    Votes for 
    The so-called current president is complicit 
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,412
    jeffbr said:
    Good riddance to bad rubbish. I hope this stains the rest of her career, but unfortunately she'll probably become either a highly paid lobbyist, or a highly paid political consultant on Faux News. 
    jeffbr said:
    Or a senator from Arkansas.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    from al frankens adbook page.....

OPEN ON C-SPAN LOGO OVER CAPITOL:
    ANNCR. V.O.:  Earlier today former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders testified before the House Special Committee on Impeachment.  Ms. Sanders was questioned by Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler of New York about various statements she has made to the media that she later acknowledged were not true.
    FADE IN:  HOUSE HEARING ROOM.  SFX: CAMERA SHUTTERS.
    SARAH SANDERS IS IN THE WITNESS CHAIR AND IS EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE. 
    MR. NADLER:  Ms. Sanders, thank you for responding to the court order that you appear.
    MS. SANDERS: Well, it was a court order.
    MR. NADLER: And had you not obeyed it, you could have gone to prison. Is that why you came today?
    MS. SANDERS: …yes.
    MR. NADLER: Ms. Sanders, the Mueller Report quotes you as acknowledging to the Special Counsel that you lied to the White House press corps about why the president fired FBI Director Comey. Is that correct?
    MS. SANDERS: Yes.
    MR. NADLER: You told the White House press corps that the reason the president fired Mr. Comey was that the rank and file of the FBI had lost confidence in Comey. Was that a true statement?
    MS. SANDERS: No.
    NADLER:  And what did you tell Mr. Mueller about why you had told the press corps that “the rank-and-file of the FBI had lost confidence in Comey?
    SHE IS SQUIRMING.
    SANDERS:  I told Mr. Mueller that I had said that, quote, “in the heat of the moment.”
    NADLER:  And was that statement true? That you lied to the press corps in the heat of the moment?
    SANDERS:  Yes.  It...it was in the heat of the moment.  That happens. People blurt out untrue things in the heat of the moment all the time.
    NADLER:  Now, you told the Special Counsel something else about that untrue statement, didn’t you?
    MS. SANDER: Yes. I admitted that saying that Comey had lost the support of rank-and-file members was, quote, “not founded in anything whatsoever.”
    MR. NADLER: You also told the Special Counsel that when you told the White House press corps that you personally had been contacted by “countless members of the FBI,” that had been, quote, “a slip of the tongue.”
    MS. SANDERS: Yes. A slip of the tongue.
    MR. NADLER: And, in fact, you told my staff in a pre-interview that you had not been contacted by countless members of the FBI complaining about their lack of confidence in Director Comey.
    MS. SANDERS:  Yes, that had been an outright lie.  And I admitted that to Special Counsel Mueller and to your staff.
    MR. NADLER:  In fact, you admitted that you had been contacted by exactly zero members of the FBI.
    SANDERS:  Yes. Not one.   
    NADLER: And you also told us that you felt compelled to tell the truth to the Special Counsel because your testimony to him was given under penalty of perjury?
    SANDERS:  Yes.
    MR. NADLER:  And that the reason you told the truth in that instance was that you were afraid of going to prison?
    SANDERS:  Yes. Very much so.
    MR. NADLER:  And you know the testimony you’re giving before this committee is also under penalty of perjury.
    MR. NADLER:  And the reason you are telling us the truth right now also is that you are afraid of going to prison?
    SANDERS:  Yes.  I am very, very afraid of going to prison.
    MR. NADLER:  And yet, two days after the Mueller Report came out saying that you had admitted lying repeatedly to the media, you lied to the media again?
    SANDERS: Yes.  I lied to George Stephanopoulos.
    MR. NADLER:  You told Mr. Stephanopoulos that when you lied about the reason Director Comey was fired that, quote: “It was in the heat of the moment, meaning that it wasn’t a scripted talking point.  I’m sorry I wasn’t a robot like the Democratic Party.”  Am I quoting you accurately?
    MR. NADLER: But what you told Mr. Stephanopoulos was not true, was it?
    SANDERS:  No. 
    MR. NADLER:  And it was a lie because, in fact, it had been a talking point, hadn’t it?
    SANDERS: Yes.
    MR. NADLER: And are you admitting that only because you are under oath here, and you knew if you lied, you could go to prison?
    SANDERS CONSULTS WITH HER ATTORNEY
    SANDERS:  Yes. That is correct.
    NADLER: And why, after admitting in the Mueller Report that you had lied to the White House press corps, did you lie to Mr. Stephanopoulos?
    SANDERS:  I misspoke because I was freaked out and didn’t know what I was saying.
    NADLER: You were freaked out?
    SANDERS:  Yes, I was.
    NADLER: Are you freaked out now, Ms. Sanders?
    HER ATTORNEY LEANS IN AND WHISPERS IN HER EAR. SHE WHISPERS BACK. THERE ARE A FEW BACK AND FORTHS.  NADLER WAITS IMPATIENTLY.
    SANDERS: Let me clarify. I was freaked out when I lied to Mr. Stephanopoulos. I am a little freaked out now, but not as freaked out as I was when I was on with Mr. Stephanopoulos.
    HER ATTORNEY NODS
    NADLER:  Ms. Sanders, you swore to tell the truth to this committee.
    SANDERS:  Yes. And I have. To the best of my ability.  Really, Mr. Chairman. I am not good at this.  And that is the honest truth. 
    NADLER:  I believe you.  But you know that being freaked out is not a legal defense if you lie to the committee?
    SANDERS: Yes.  And that is why I am just trying so very, very hard to be truthful.
    NADLER: So you don’t go to prison?
    SANDLER:  Yes. That is why I’m freaked out.  Because I so, so do not want to go to prison. And I am doing the very best I can to be every bit as honest as I know how. (CORRECTING HERSELF) I mean, even more honest than that.  I really don’t want to go to prison.
    NADLER: Well then just tell us the truth.
    SANDERS:  Okay. The truth is I am especially scared of people who do not look like me.
    NADLER: Oh, no, no, no. No. You don’t have to bare your soul. Just answer the questions truthfully.
    SANDERS: Oh.  So, I probably shouldn’t have said that?
    NADLER:  Well…what you said is very ugly and sad. But I know it was honest.
    SANDERS:  Thank you.  I can’t tell you how much that means to me.
    NADLER:  Right.  Let me ask you something.   You’re about to leave the White House, and I imagine you are looking for a job with some public relations firm or maybe setting up your own shop.  Do you intend to continue lying to the public and to the media wherever it is you land?
    SANDERS CONSULTS WITH HER ATTORNEY.  THIS IS A LONG ONE. FINALLY…
    SANDERS: Yes.  But only if there is no other way to help my clients.
    NADLER: Okay.  Just know that if you lie again publicly that we reserve the right to call you back.
    SANDERS: I understand.
    NADLER: But it would be great not to have to call you again.
    SANDERS: Tell me about it.
    NADLER:  You may be excused.
    SANDERS:  Thank you.  Am I still under oath?
    NADLER: Actually, no.
    SANDERS: Great!  (TURNS UGLY) This whole hearing is a witch hunt!  The ones you should be investigating are the lefty SPIES in the FBI who bugged Trump Tower!  
    NADLER: Oh boy. We will stand adjourned until tomorrow morning.
    HE HITS THE GAVEL.  AS A FOX NEWS CAMERAMAN STEPS IN WITH HIS HANDHELD CAMERA POINTED AT SARAH…
    SANDERS:  You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Mr. Chairman! To insinuate that I had been lying when this president is presiding over the strongest economy in the history of humankind!
    SHE ADDRESSES THE FOX CAMERAMAN
    SANDERS (CONT’D): You got that?
    AS HE GIVES HER THE THUMBS UP…
    FADE

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Kat said:
    Good riddance.

Exactly. Not sure what her purpose was anyway. Now, she can bring her kids to church everyday to instill those great Christian values that she holds into them. :minus_one:
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
     “I actually really like Sarah. I think she’s very resourceful. But she burns facts and then she uses that ash to create a perfect smokey eye. Like maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s lies. It’s probably lies.” 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Hi! said:
     “I actually really like Sarah. I think she’s very resourceful. But she burns facts and then she uses that ash to create a perfect smokey eye. Like maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s lies. It’s probably lies.” 
    She acted like such a bitch but when someone made fun of her she couldn't take it. I loved that comedian's bit - last one of the Trump era.
    njnancy said:
    Hi! said:
    She acted like such a bitch but when someone made fun of her she couldn't take it. I loved that comedian's bit - last one of the Trump era.
    It was brutal. I laughed so hard. 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Bye bye Squealer. 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,794
    Hi! said:
    Pundits and whoever - not only right but also the left - defending Huckabee after those jokes because "you do not attack a womans looks" was fucking absurd. People are so afraid of stepping out of line that they defend a shit-person because of jokes that weren't even personal attacks. 

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Hi! said:
    Pundits and whoever - not only right but also the left - defending Huckabee after those jokes because "you do not attack a womans looks" was fucking absurd. People are so afraid of stepping out of line that they defend a shit-person because of jokes that weren't even personal attacks. 

Yeah, usually the jokes are pretty lighthearted and it’s all in fun. I actually thought the comedians jokes at this particular WHCD were a bit personal and pretty harsh. But I don’t get offended to easily and I think Sarah Sanders is a evil@&$!, so I enjoyed it.

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,794
    Hi! said:
    Hi! said:

Yeah, usually the jokes are pretty lighthearted and it’s all in fun. I actually thought the comedians jokes at this particular WHCD were a bit personal and pretty harsh. But I don’t get offended to easily and I think Sarah Sanders is a evil@&$!, so I enjoyed it.
    But the joke people remember were...about her use of makeup. 

Not that she looks like Trump in drag or Whatever. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Hi! said:
    Hi! said:

But the joke people remember were...about her use of makeup. 

Not that she looks like Trump in drag or Whatever. 
    and she didnt wear it until Scaramucci said she should AT a presser....

Thank god, if there is a god, I don’t live in Arkansas and have to potentially listen to that whiny, nasally voice for a campaign season and potentially four or eight years.

https://apple.news/AKusfPis1RqmGEOxwoH_JHw
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    The hatred that goes on here is off the charts.  Yuck!!
    RYME said:
    You’re okay with liars and those who facilitated obstruction of justice, we get it. Moral compass be damned. Yea, I hate liars, particularly if they profess their Christianity. Oh, and hypocrisy too. I’m pretty sure Jesus was a big fan of saying one thing whilst doing another. Took awhile didn’t it?

Brilliantati©
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,924
    RYME said:
    If you're tired of hanging around people who hate racism, sexism, abuses of power, perpetuation of corruption, ignorance of existential threats for personal enrichment, then you should find some friends that feel the same way. Thankfully, the vast majority of us on here are actively hateful towards these behaviours, and I'm sorry if that makes you feel you don't fit in.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    She been annoited gubner of Arkansas yet?

Brilliantati©
    After she was found to be getting her freak on on the roof of that federal building? Oh Sarah, we hardly knew ya.

Brilliantati©
    what?