2018 Euro Merch

18889919394104

Comments

  • unknown said:
    will the prague one be released through anywhere?

    We don't know
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,647
    edited August 2018
  • basebornbaseborn UKPosts: 139
    Got to payment and had gone
  • unknownunknown Posts: 492
    this is pretty much impossible to get
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 135,945
    no poster drop today
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,647
    unknown said:
    this is pretty much impossible to get
    Andrew Sloan's London print? Follow him on Instagram. I noticed when he posted a new Instagram story poster sale, his Pearl Jam print went back up for purchase.
  • KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 36
    Not liking knowing there will be no drop, I'm way more productive at work.. fuck that.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,647
    So any Euro 2018 posters going up this week @Santos L. Halper ? :) 
  • MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 605
    Can someone explain to me how and why the Prague poster is selling for so much on eBay. I understand the principal of supply and demand, all posters sold out though right - for all the euro shows, with one or two exceptions. I didn't think it the best poster of the tour, so why the surge in flip price?
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,139
    Moonpig said:
    Can someone explain to me how and why the Prague poster is selling for so much on eBay. I understand the principal of supply and demand, all posters sold out though right - for all the euro shows, with one or two exceptions. I didn't think it the best poster of the tour, so why the surge in flip price?
    There was a really low number of prints available at this show. Far less than were available at most other shows so demand is particularly high for this one. 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV)
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2017: London II (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II
    2019: London (EV)
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,647
    tino_11 said:
    Moonpig said:
    Can someone explain to me how and why the Prague poster is selling for so much on eBay. I understand the principal of supply and demand, all posters sold out though right - for all the euro shows, with one or two exceptions. I didn't think it the best poster of the tour, so why the surge in flip price?
    There was a really low number of prints available at this show. Far less than were available at most other shows so demand is particularly high for this one. 
    If there was a low number of prints available at the show, then the 10club warehouse would have a lot to sell, right? Each show (other then the stadium shows) get about the same amount of prints on the same tour run .. printed out.
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,139
    demetrios said:
    tino_11 said:
    Moonpig said:
    Can someone explain to me how and why the Prague poster is selling for so much on eBay. I understand the principal of supply and demand, all posters sold out though right - for all the euro shows, with one or two exceptions. I didn't think it the best poster of the tour, so why the surge in flip price?
    There was a really low number of prints available at this show. Far less than were available at most other shows so demand is particularly high for this one. 
    If there was a low number of prints available at the show, then the 10club warehouse would have a lot to sell, right? Each show (other then the stadium shows) get about the same amount of prints on the same tour run .. printed out.
    I hope you're right.

    I was told from a reliable source that there was a low amount of posters for sale based on the fact that they didn't sell many posters at the last Prague show in 2012. They can't have taken into account that the 2012 poster was the hideous Ronald McDonald one! 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV)
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2017: London II (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II
    2019: London (EV)
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,733
    Mumford variant gone instantly.
  • Didn't even get a sniff of that one.
  • The Mumford one didn't even show as available.  The picture went from coming soon to sold out immediately.
  • zanette13zanette13 BostonPosts: 49
    Had Mumford in cart but got message saying it was not available in under 1 min. Site worked well at least compared to PJ.com when the Padova poster dropped. 
    8/2/08, 5/17/10, 6/16/11, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 9/26/15, 4/11/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 9/23/17, 6/24/18, 6/26/18, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18
    TOTD 11/4/16
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,647
    So which Euro poster is going up for sale tomorrow? Come on Berlin & Prague.
  • 8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • tubes10s said:
    doesn't have stadio olimpico Rome written on it?
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FLPosts: 305
    I don't get why so many people have been anxiously awaiting this Rome image, with two skeletons, yet so many others complained on the Tsang print that had 3 skeletons, which looks much more like a rock concert poster than the Emek. 
  • tubes10s said:
    doesn't have stadio olimpico Rome written on it?
    Yeah... I'm less interested without the concert information. 
  • PP193448PP193448 Springboro, OHPosts: 3,880
    hihobibo said:
    I don't get why so many people have been anxiously awaiting this Rome image, with two skeletons, yet so many others complained on the Tsang print that had 3 skeletons, which looks much more like a rock concert poster than the Emek. 
    I’ve been to Rome for my honeymoon in 1998. PJ is my favorite band. Didn’t go to this show, but I’ve gotta have this print.  It’s amazing art. Eternal love resting peacefully in catacomb in Italy.  Just think it’s popular with the masses.  Still ISO.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2
  • EB218946EB218946 New JerseyPosts: 2,637

    Sweet, I went to the Rome show.  Just got a mini eternal embrace poster.  Thank you

  • unknownunknown Posts: 492
    is there going to be any poster drops today through the 10club?
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan MarylandPosts: 9,332
    unknown said:
    is there going to be any poster drops today through the 10club?
    They are all random now, no one knows for sure when they will drop, or in what order. Or what time. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • basebornbaseborn UKPosts: 139
    unknown said:
    is there going to be any poster drops today through the 10club?

  • EB218946 said:

    Sweet, I went to the Rome show.  Just got a mini eternal embrace poster.  Thank you

    Yeah, went to Rome with my wife and daughter. Was hoping to get a poster...secretly hoping it was a bad poster so easily available. Well that didn’t happen :).  Now I’ve been hoping to get it at a 10c drop...which seems less and less likely 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • hihobibo said:
    I don't get why so many people have been anxiously awaiting this Rome image, with two skeletons, yet so many others complained on the Tsang print that had 3 skeletons, which looks much more like a rock concert poster than the Emek. 
    Can't speak to anyone else but I went to the show and would like it as a nice reminder of that.
Sign In or Register to comment.