TEN CLUB UK/EU STORE!

123457»

Comments

• StereotypeStereotype Maribor, SloveniaPosts: 873
    I have ordered Gigaton LP and will pay 32$ of shipping to Slovenia (yikes!), then the import duties will strike on top of that. I ordered only out of fear of missing out on the LP. I second the hopes of having ALL items that are in the US store also available in the EU store (or at least all music). 
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

• PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 21,439
    edited January 21
    Post edited by Pap on
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
    Jul 10, 2020 - Hyde Park - London, UK
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 21,439
    edited January 21
    Post edited by Pap on
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
    Jul 10, 2020 - Hyde Park - London, UK
  • TimoRitzenTimoRitzen Posts: 142
    TW3766 said:
    Yeah...that whole EU store must be costing more resources than anything and it is really little benefit to us, given how many items are actually NOT available. 

I would love to pre-order Gigaton + the 7inch, but I am not paying 40 USD for the products and 30 USD for shipping to Europe....

You might as well shut down the EU Store, take the money and lower the shipping costs...anyway...please re-negotiate your rates and pass down the savings!
    Yeah really. When Gigaton was announced earlier this week I was hyped and ordered the vinyl bundle (LP + 7") right away. Shipping was $29,99! but than I came to my senses, had the 10C order cancelled (got an e-mail saying I got the refund), after that I ordered from the according link that can be found on the front page of pearljam.com. In my case, I`m from The Netherlands, the link took me to platenzaak.nl where I ordered the exact same bundle AND the cd for a total of € 63,98 with shipping. Converted to Euro`s, my 10C order was € 63 without the cd and surely-to-be-paid import fees and suuuuuuper long wait for the package to arrive. With the site I`ve ordered from now I get the package the next day.

Point being: the shipping costs from 10C for us in Europe are insane and the UK/EU shop really isn`t worth keeping in the air if it`s being done like this. I used to order a lot from the US 10C shop but those days are looooong gone, because even when ordering a simple t-shirt you`ll get hit with at least €18 import fees. Not funny anymore, guys!
  • Did anyone pre-order from the EU/UK store last week but get no confirmation? I took a screen shot of my order and it says I've paid. The order was 'pending' on my card statement but has now gone, along with the transaction from the Ten Club store.
    Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 2/7/20, Hyde Park 10/7/20, Budapest 15/7/20, Amsterdam 22/7/20, Amsterdam 23/7/20
  • I got an email, but money has not been taken. I’m guessing they are only taking the money when it is released possibly?
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • TW3766 said:
    Yeah...that whole EU store must be costing more resources than anything and it is really little benefit to us, given how many items are actually NOT available. 

I would love to pre-order Gigaton + the 7inch, but I am not paying 40 USD for the products and 30 USD for shipping to Europe....

You might as well shut down the EU Store, take the money and lower the shipping costs...anyway...please re-negotiate your rates and pass down the savings!
    Yeah really. When Gigaton was announced earlier this week I was hyped and ordered the vinyl bundle (LP + 7") right away. Shipping was $29,99! but than I came to my senses, had the 10C order cancelled (got an e-mail saying I got the refund), after that I ordered from the according link that can be found on the front page of pearljam.com. In my case, I`m from The Netherlands, the link took me to platenzaak.nl where I ordered the exact same bundle AND the cd for a total of € 63,98 with shipping. Converted to Euro`s, my 10C order was € 63 without the cd and surely-to-be-paid import fees and suuuuuuper long wait for the package to arrive. With the site I`ve ordered from now I get the package the next day.

Point being: the shipping costs from 10C for us in Europe are insane and the UK/EU shop really isn`t worth keeping in the air if it`s being done like this. I used to order a lot from the US 10C shop but those days are looooong gone, because even when ordering a simple t-shirt you`ll get hit with at least €18 import fees. Not funny anymore, guys!
    Missed that option and ordered directly off 10C $30 to ship the LP Bundle to Ireland .... $70 in total 
  • False_BeliefFalse_Belief CardiffPosts: 521
    Anyone else just receive a refund with zero explanation from UMG? My banking app just alerted me to a £41.94 refund from them. I don’t have anything else on order with them, so I’m assuming it’s for my Gigaton LP.   Wtf?!!!

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, New York City 2020, Amsterdam 1 2020, Amsterdam 2 2020, London 2020